Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

Unsurprisingly, the dishonest, reprehensible right rejects the truth and facts in their effort to defend the indefensible.

Funniest part is that they were rejecting testimony even before they knew who was going to testify or what they were going to testify about.

Essentially, at this point, they're quintessentially the wagon circlers.

And that’s why it’s a witch hunt show trial. Thank you for the elaborate clarifying.
Go away. The Select Committee isn't a witch hunt, that's the same bullshit that trump echoes ad nausea. trump incited the insurrection, that was clear even before the first vote was cast by mail or in person. Even in 2016 when he was sure he was not going to win he complained the election was rigged; now, it was stolen and rigged.

There is no evidence to support trump's allegations.

Go away. The Select Committee isn't a witch hunt, that's the same bullshit that trump echoes ad nausea. trump incited the insurrection, that was clear even before the first vote was cast by mail or in person. Even in 2016 when he was sure he was not going to win he complained the election was rigged; now, it was stolen and rigged.

There is no evidence to support trump's allegations.
He was saying the primaries we're rigged on 2016.

In case you missed watching the latest episode of the 6 Jan Committee's 'Inquisition', here is a clip from today's hearing during which they dragged into court Trump's nanny when he was 5, accusing her of witnessing young Trump's plotting to overthrow the US govt...

In this clip the committee tries to break her into confessing...

Are they all Republicans? Where was that written? Not everyone in the Trump administration was a Trump supporter. Everyone who worked for the federal government was "in the Trump administration," and 95% of them are hostile to Trump.

You post is just another Dim talking point that is little more than a lie.
Look at the witness list, dope.

False. No one inside the vehicle has actually confirmed or denied what she said.
You’re not going to sit here and act like its not being reported that the 2 SS agents who were in the vehicle are saying she’s full of shit are you?

Jack Schafer in Politico offered this opinion:

" Without any apparent animus or any theatrics, Hutchinson artfully sketched the portrait many of us hold in our mind’s eye of the former president: A belligerent oaf who cares for nothing but himself; ......a blowhard who will do anything to maintain power; and a mess-making child who breaks things when he doesn’t get his way and leaves us to clean up after him."

Well, even I gotta admit that sounds critical of Don Trump.
But, even I gotta admit there is some ring of truth there.

IMHO

She testified under oath
Why won’t they?
-------------------------------------------------------

In my view, this brouhaha over the wrestling match in the car will fade soon. It is a tempest in a teapot that the RightTighties are fervently wishing to be a nuclear reactor. Gone soon. Betcha.

However.......

What may linger longer is ---- the testimony of Pat Cipollone.
He's been subpoenaed now (wouldn't surprise me that it was after he subtly hinted to 'em to do so. CYA, you know.)

The testimony so far has surely indicated Cipolllone is a key guy in a number of meetings. I hope he comes to the witness table cooperatively.....and brings his files, memory sticks, contemporaneous notes.....and his knowledge of who said what to whom.

These hearings are getting curioser and curioser. No?

You overstate it. Slow down son.
What’s the overstatement? It is 100% being reported that the 2 SS Agents who were in the car are willing to testify before Congress that what she said was complete bullshit.

That happened within hours of her testimony. Whats ridiculous is that this committee didn’t bother to even ask the 2 agents before bringing in a witness to offer hearsay testimony.

Follow the logic... Trump is in the back seat of a limo; his wife is with them, and he is going to jump up (ridicules assertion given his height and body size) and try and push the limo driver out of the seat and grab the wheel through the limo window sectioning off the president from his drivers. All while risking his wife's life due to reckless behavior of grabbing the wheel...

Sorry but the shear unbelievability of this and the mechanics of this say it is a pure fabrication.
I just wanted to point out that Trump was NOT in a limo. He was in a Secret Service SUV. There was no window or barrier between Trump and the front seat. Given his height, it would have been entirely possible for him to reach over the front seat and grab the wheel.

What’s the overstatement? It is 100% being reported that the 2 SS Agents who were in the car are willing to testify before Congress that what she said was complete bullshit.

That happened within hours of her testimony. Whats ridiculous is that this committee didn’t bother to even ask the 2 agents before bringing in a witness to offer hearsay testimony.
The overstatement is that they have ruled out that Trump did lunge for the wheel and toward a SS agent.

But that's not the important part anyway.

Last edited:
You’re not going to sit here and act like its not being reported that the 2 SS agents who were in the vehicle are saying she’s full of shit are you?
There are MANY quotes from various Trumpers, from Cory Lewandowski to Rudy Rubles saying that they lie to reporters because there's no law against it.

Saying things for Trump, not always being truthful about it—do you ever worry that this will be your legacy? Does that ever worry you in any way?

Absolutely. I am afraid it will be on my gravestone. “Rudy Giuliani: He lied for Trump.” Somehow, I don’t think that will be it. But, if it is, so what do I care? I’ll be dead. I figure I can explain it to St. Peter.

CLONK!!!!

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Forum List

Back