Text began coming in to Meadows on January 6th, begging trump to stop the Capitol attack

The SUV was shown to be the vehicle used. The RW world immediately started trying to “debunk” this by claiming it is impossible in the limo.

I have no idea why it was characterized as “the beast”. It may just be used as a generic term among staff.

It could also have been in the Beast. Everyone is assuming it's not because of the video which showed an SUV, but there were several vehicles in that motorcade. It's possible the video they showed just didn't capture the Beast.

It could also have been in the Beast. Everyone is assuming it's not because of the video which showed an SUV, but there were several vehicles in that motorcade. It's possible the video they showed just didn't capture the Beast.
It was the beast. Bobby engel, top dog SS security testified to such. Testified he had an all out disagreement on going to the Capitol with Trump, Engel won....they went to the whitehouse.

Notice the only denial from Trump acolytes is grabbing the wheel, not the fight with Engel on going to the Capitol.

Meadows was told ahead of time, secret service said it wasn't safe, wouldn't hapoen.... Meadows was suppose to relay that to Trump....instead secret service was shocked they were the ones that had to relay this to trump, instead of meadows doing it, as expected.

Don’t know but she was recounting what she was told by Ornato. If Ornato mentioned the Beast then meh… or if she just assumed he was talking about the Beast and he never specified… again… meh
Exactly my point. She could be recounting word for word what she heard but has no way of knowing if it is the truth, so there's no reason to believe it actually happened the way she told it. IOW, it's a story, and just like Ford's testimony against Kavanaugh, has holes in it.

Trump can state what he wants as much as he wants and that’s not a crime. If he takes the action or someone does at his order then it becomes a crime possibly
Liberal are playing “though and intent” police when it’s the action and outcome that governs

You guys are fucking nuts. Absolutely insane. Absolutely fucking insane.

Woman has first hand account of Mark Meadows learning the crowd is armed. First hand account that Mark knew that Trump wanted to go to Hill and knew the crowd was armed. First hand account that Trump was mad he couldn’t go to the capitol. First hand account the Mark Meadows said Trump didn’t care Pence was at risk.

The one thing you fucking traitor pieces of shit want to debate was the details of a story related about exactly how mad Trump was they didn’t go to the capital ok? You are all fucking nuts. You deserve a king.
I’m going to have so much fun with this thread until my dying day.

Exactly my point. She could be recounting word for word what she heard but has no way of knowing if it is the truth, so there's no reason to believe it actually happened the way she told it. IOW, it's a story, and just like Ford's testimony against Kavanaugh, has holes in it.
Bobby Engel, the Secret Service top dog in the car, testified before the committee earlier about the all out disagreement with Trump, and him having to hold his ground against Trump's will for them to take him there.

Engel told Jan. 6 select committee investigators that the two men discussed Trump’s desire to go to the Capitol and took 'different views' on the topic. Engel noted that they went back to the White House instead of heading to Capitol Hill. The contents of Engel’s testimony have not been previously reported. Secret Service spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi declined to comment.

The testimony shows just how much Trump wanted to be at the Capitol with his backers as Congress voted to certify his Electoral College loss to Joe Biden. And he expressed his desire to join the protesters even as violence was unfolding.

If you base that on only his remarks at the Elipse and ignore everything else
yeah i guess if you take bits and pieces of all the words he said in his 70 plus years of life, you could fit them together to make your point

Forum List

Back