Text of Ford Opening Statement

Seared into her memory but can’t remember basic details.

View attachment 218718

Twitter

"One evening that summer"

(stifles a laugh)

Geez, let's just write a grade-school style essay instead of a bona fide statement of facts.

And yet she passed a polygraph test given by a 20 year veteran of the FBI.
One who never checked for suppressive drugs.... No credibility in the test whatsoever..

False rape accusations being exceedingly rare is not 'speculation'. Nor is most victims of sexual assault never reporting it.

As Wiki pointed out, there is no accurate way to decipher how many rapes are falsely reported. Even Snopes reported the exact same thing. What you are spewing are guesstimates.

This is what Snopes had to say:

A 2017 study utilized FBI data over the five-year period from 2006 to 2010 to conclude that “approximately 5% of the allegations of rape were deemed false or baseless” during that time period. A 2016 meta-analysis of seven studies addressing the same question estimated that 5.2% of rape allegations were false.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rape-allegations-fabricated/

These aren't 'guestimates'. These are the best estimates we have based on the data.

And they put the odds overwhelmingly in favor of Ford's accusation being accurate.

View attachment 218718

Twitter

(stifles a laugh)

Geez, let's just write a grade-school style essay instead of a bona fide statement of facts.

One who never checked for suppressive drugs.... No credibility in the test whatsoever..

Says you, pretending that you know a thing about the application of polygraph tests.

Says you, pretending you're me. My reasons for concluding it probable that she's telling the truth are above. You've ignored them, ignored the odds, and made up your own story, citing yourself.

That's an irrational, emotional argument. You're better than that, Temp.

Simple Skylar, because REAL victims are not fuzzy on what year it happened, where it happened, how long, and a host of other details. If they can't remember, it is due to being on drugs, which makes them unable to ID a rapist or, as in this case, simply lying.

And like I said before, if polygraph tests are useless, why is the FBI using them?

That's the thing... I never said they were useless. I said they are useless when it comes to detecting whether a person is lying. They are used to detect deceptive behavior, not false statements.

And the test she took per her odds of being deceptive about her account at 0.05%.

No wonder you insist that odds don't matter. The odds are all on one side of this issue. Most sexual assault victims don't report. False sexual assault allegations are rare. And she passed her polygraph test.

Thus, its probable she wouldn't report. Its improbable she is lying. And the odds her being truthful about her account are 99.95% per the polygraph test she took.

Why wouldn't I believe her?

You omit this question from most of your replies. But just because you have no rational answer doesn't mean the question disappears.

You're better than the emotional, irrational denials of the evidence and odds that you're offering us, Temp.
Who hired her tester?

Game Over.

No, you're missing the point. The odds are she's telling the truth. Most sexual assaults go unreported. And false rape accusations are very rare.

That is nothing but mere speculation. I don't deal with speculation.

False rape accusations being exceedingly rare is not 'speculation'. Nor is most victims of sexual assault never reporting it.

You're being emotional and irrational, ignoring the odds. Odds made even worse by the fact that she passed a polygraph test. And you have no explanation for why I wouldn't believe her.

The odds of 'weaponization' are very low. The odds of her being truthful are high. Why wouldn't I believe her?

I can do this all night.

And like I said before, if polygraph tests are useless, why is the FBI using them?

That's the thing... I never said they were useless. I said they are useless when it comes to detecting whether a person is lying. They are used to detect deceptive behavior, not false statements.

And the test she took per her odds of being deceptive about her account at 0.05%.

No wonder you insist that odds don't matter. The odds are all on one side of this issue. Most sexual assault victims don't report. False sexual assault allegations are rare. And she passed her polygraph test.

Thus, its probable she wouldn't report. Its improbable she is lying. And the odds her being truthful about her account are 99.95% per the polygraph test she took.

You omit this question from most of your replies. But just because you have no rational answer doesn't mean the question disappears.

You're better than the emotional, irrational denials of the evidence and odds that you're offering us, Temp.
Who hired her tester?

Game Over.

Your excuses for ignoring the polygraph test change with every recitation. Yet you can't back any of it with evidence. If you believe that her results were faked, show us the evidence.

Who set those odds and claimed them to be true?

No. I'm not going to ignore the odds that clearly fall with Ford just because they're inconvenient to your argment. Your willful ignorance of these facts doesn't magically make them disappear.

You know what pisses me off the most?

You're reducing this to nothing but "odds"; "odds" are not facts, no matter how much you want them to be.

And might I point out your willful ignorance of the lack of any convincing evidence or specificity on the accusers part?

Or is that inconvenient to your argument?

No, you're missing the point. The odds are she's telling the truth. Most sexual assaults go unreported. And false rape accusations are very rare.

You're being emotional and irrational, ignoring the odds. Odds made even worse by the fact that she passed a polygraph test. And you have no explanation for why I wouldn't believe her.

The odds of 'weaponization' are very low. The odds of her being truthful are high. Why wouldn't I believe her?

I can do this all night.

You'll need to do far more than all night. You've had to go back as far as 2011 to find your false rape allegations. There were an estimated 83,425 forcible rapes reported to law enforcement in 2011 alone.

Forcible Rape

And you've provided us of evidence of 1 false accusation in 2011.

That's 83,425 to 1.

As I said, the odds are overwhelmingly in favor of Ford's account being accurate.

View attachment 218718

Twitter

(stifles a laugh)

Says you, pretending that you know a thing about the application of polygraph tests.

And you do? Polygraphs are used as a psychological tool, not as an actual indicator of a person's proclivities.

Odds that Democrats would find two or more women to lie in a Supreme Court Appointment hearing, 100%

Your excuses for ignoring the polygraph test change with every recitation. Yet you can't back any of it with evidence.
At the very least that's proof it fits perfectly with the rest of the accusations

If you believe that her results were faked, show us the evidence.
evidence pfffft, you're in the wrong case....Just out of curiosity, what would you want as evidence,be specific.

View attachment 218718

Twitter

(stifles a laugh)

30 Years is Law Enforcement, 12 years in investigations, Retired as a Sgt.... Nope I wouldn't have a damn clue... Your a fucking moron,

No. I'm not going to ignore the odds that clearly fall with Ford just because they're inconvenient to your argment. Your willful ignorance of these facts doesn't magically make them disappear.

You know what pisses me off the most?

You're reducing this to nothing but "odds"; "odds" are not facts, no matter how much you want them to be.

And might I point out your willful ignorance of the lack of any convincing evidence or specificity on the accusers part?

Or is that inconvenient to your argument?

I've given you rational reasons why its probable that Ford is being truthful. You've ignored them. And can provide me with no reasonable explanation why I wouldn't believe her.

With false rape accusations being very unlikely and Ford passing a polygraph that showed that the odds of her being deceptive on her account of Kavanaugh's attack being 0.05%.

I can do this all night.

You'll need to do far more than all night. You've had to go back as far as 2011 to find your false rape allegations. There were an estimated 83,425 forcible rapes reported to law enforcement in 2011 alone.

Forcible Rape

That's 83,425 to 1.

As I said, the odds are overwhelmingly in favor of Ford's account being accurate.

Odds, odds, and more odds.

Appeal to probability - Wikipedia

As Wiki pointed out, there is no accurate way to decipher how many rapes are falsely reported. Even Snopes reported the exact same thing. What you are spewing are guesstimates.

This is what Snopes had to say:

A 2017 study utilized FBI data over the five-year period from 2006 to 2010 to conclude that “approximately 5% of the allegations of rape were deemed false or baseless” during that time period. A 2016 meta-analysis of seven studies addressing the same question estimated that 5.2% of rape allegations were false.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rape-allegations-fabricated/

These aren't 'guestimates'. These are the best estimates we have based on the data.

And they put the odds overwhelmingly in favor of Ford's accusation being accurate.

I bet you didn't think I read that report, did you. The report (from the same source) also said:

For several reasons, it is challenging to confidently estimate what percentage of sexual assault allegations are fabricated. There is no single source of data to draw from, and most of the data come from police forces’ own conclusions on cases. The methods by which law enforcement agencies “unfound” (i.e. conclude a claim is without merit) a victim’s allegations has been inconsistent and has evolved over time, resulting in what are now recognized to be overly high past estimates of false claims.

Not only that, but emotionally-disturbed people can pass those tests, since they really believe what they're saying.

Truthful people also pass. Will Kavanaugh also take a polygraph?

So what good is a polygraph if liars and honest people can both pass the same test?

Ask the FBI, which frequently uses polygraphs in its security clearance process. What do they know about the utility of polygraph tests that you don't?

And if kavanaugh is telling the truth, he should easily pass. Yet all I hear are excuses why Kavanaugh shouldn't take a polygraph......after Ford already passed one.

Sigh, you're missing the point altogether.

Yet in yet another fit of emotion and irrationality, you ignore the odds. A rational person wouldn't.

Based on the odds alone, why wouldn't I believe her?
Like I said before, if they use polygraphs in their background investigations, like the six he went through, if he had failed any one of them, he would have never been allowed to be nominated for the Supreme Court, much less be appointed as a circuit court judge.

And like I asked, was Kavanaugh asked about Ford's claims? If so, show us the evidence.

I've asked this question 3 times. And you have no answer.
Woman jailed for 10 years for making series of false rape claims

Yovino sentenced to 1 year in false rape case

Woman, 25, convicted for making up fake rape claims against 15 innocent men

What was the name of the woman who fabricated the gang rape by black men that resulted in their hanging?

Why don’t you know?

I can do this all night.

Forcible Rape

That's 83,425 to 1.

There are around 7400 false rape claims a year.

Forum List

Back