Tge CDC Has Now Officially Become The 'Department Of Political Correctness', Too

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Screw them and their 'preferred terms'.
Why screw them? What bothers you so much about publishing preferred terms that are less offensive that current ones being used?

Why screw them? What bothers you so much about publishing preferred terms that are less offensive that current ones being used?
Usually when Democrats publish 'PREFERRED terms' they try to enforce their use.

It's sorta like the way a liberal judge takes away a parent's child until she agrees to 'voluntarily' get vaccinated.

It's sorta like the way a liberal judge takes away a parent's child until she agrees to 'voluntarily' get vaccinated.

That judge is an imbecile....what a dope

It is kinda dumb

also pretty trivial

But ya gotta be outraged about sumptin huh?
It's not outrage, it's pointing out that the Biden administration seems to have a serious problem with priorities. Now is hardly the time for this when so many already doubt their credibility over their numerous contradictory guidelines.

It's not outrage, it's pointing out that the Biden administration seems to have a serious problem with priorities. Now is hardly the time for this when so many already doubt their credibility over their numerous contradictory guidelines.
Newsflash.

Unlike the trump Administration...th Biden Administration lets agencies run on their own.

Seemed like outrage to me...

Glad you're just shrugging and not worrying about it

Oh I see... Usually Democrats blah blah blah. I thought this thread was about the CDC who doesn't do law enforcement but you obviously just want to vent about Democrats... So carry on, emote till your little heart is happy.

Vaccine Challenged?

You make it sound like a disease.

Well there's an easy cure.

GET VAXXED

Vaccine Challenged?

You make it sound like a disease.

Well there's an easy cure.

GET VAXXED
You don't find it odd the government wants to force healthy servicemen to vaccinate but have not pushed forced vaccination on people crammed into a disease incubator like an overcrowded prison? You folks are all sorts of messed up.

You don't find it odd the government wants to force healthy servicemen to vaccinate but have not pushed forced vaccination on people crammed into a disease incubator like an overcrowded prison? You folks are all sorts of messed up.
I don't find servicemen getting vaccinated "odd" in the least. I got shot up with so much shit when I was in the service I was afraid I'd leak if I drank water.

Should prisoners be vaccinated? Absolutely and it's a damn shame that they aren't getting that.

Raise hell about that. It needs to happen

Read the appendix to George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four, where he defines and describes “Newspeak”. The very same basic principle is at work, here—to corrupt the language in order to control thought, to discourage and make it more difficult to express thoughts deemed subversive, and ulti9mately to make it difficult even to form such thoughts.

Forum List

Back