Tge CDC Has Now Officially Become The 'Department Of Political Correctness', Too

I don't find servicemen getting vaccinated "odd" in the least. I got shot up with so much shit when I was in the service I was afraid I'd leak if I drank water.

Should prisoners be vaccinated? Absolutely and it's a damn shame that they aren't getting that.

Raise hell about that. It needs to happen
The only reason prisoners haven't been forced to be vaccinated is because there is a 100% chance they would sue. Such a lawsuit could put the whole fascist agenda at risk.

The only reason prisoners haven't been forced to be vaccinated is because there is a 100% chance they would sue. Such a lawsuit could put the whole fascist agenda at risk.
I don't think they have even been given the chance. Everything I read says they are terrified of covid. I doubt they would need to be forced.

I don't think they have even been given the chance. Everything I read says they are terrified of covid. I doubt they would need to be forced.
Some would sue just to get out of their cells for a few hours. If so, a ruling in their favor would destroy all hopes of mandates. This whole scamdemic is nothing but a liberal power grab.

Read the appendix to George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four, where he defines and describes “Newspeak”. The very same basic principle is at work, here—to corrupt the language in order to control thought, to discourage and make it more difficult to express thoughts deemed subversive, and ulti9mately to make it difficult even to form such thoughts.
What if we already have newspeak and the measures being put in place are fixing that?!

Why screw them? What bothers you so much about publishing preferred terms that are less offensive that current ones being used?
Because it shows that the CDC is nothing but an arm of the Biden administration. They do Biden's bidding. It has become a leftist organization, not and independent body.

Because it shows that the CDC is nothing but an arm of the Biden administration. They do Biden's bidding. It has become a leftist organization, not and independent body.
Haha, how exactly are you linking that up? Are the Dems now the only party that supports non offensive language and better communication?

Haha, how exactly are you linking that up? Are the Dems now the only party that supports non offensive language and better communication?
Ever since Biden took office they have become nothing but an arm of the Biden administration. It's pretty obvious.

Yes we do.

Offensive words are strictly and exclusively subjective.
Agreed. What do you think about dehumanizing terminology. This isn't a democratic thing it is a psychology thing. Anybody who works in the field and deals with mental health has been trying to teach and evolve these terms for decades. Especially in our schools. Funny to see all the hacks here trying to politicize it

Totalitarian regimes of the 20th century showed that control of the language is one element in maintaining control over the people.

Needless to say Americans have a message for the CDC. Get fucked.

Screw them and their 'preferred terms'.
Or just general correctness. You know, all that science and stuff.

Forum List

Back