🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thai cave rescue

Thank god they persisted in the search for them

Thailand cave rescue: Boys found alive after nine days - BBC News

-------------------------------- glad these kids are ok but the entire story is silly Drama , made for 'tv' drama in my opinion .

Real, life or death drama

Those kids are lucky to be alive

no big deal , the same or similar happens every day to lots of kid . Similar happened to me when i fell through the ice on fast moving and deep 'Casawahga' crick during spring breakup in about 1958 . I was all on my own . Anyway , good that the kids are ok but this is just silly drama and reason for 'sheep' to worship the rescuers that are just doing their JOBS so that they can get and cash their Paychecks and pay for their Boats :afro:RWinger .

They should leave the coach in the cave, so to improve the gene pool.
Would anyone really complain? Or send him to a slave prison for life to
make restitution to all.
Democrats/'tards have no soul.
I speak with my RWNJ side.
'The one that makes damage, pay for damage.'
Dems would pay the bill and let the perp walk.

Last edited:
no big deal , the same or similar happens every day to lots of kid . Similar happened to me when i fell through the ice on fast moving and deep 'Casawahga' crick during spring breakup in about 1958 . I was all on my own . Anyway , good that the kids are ok but this is just silly drama and reason for 'sheep' to worship the rescuers that are just doing their JOBS so that they can get and cash their Paychecks and pay for their Boats :afro:RWinger .
You are a moron

You are a moron
---------------------------------------Too much silly drama for me but like i said , its good that the kids are ok . Now get back to biting your nails and yer hero worship RWinger .

These guys are fuckin' heros. It's hard enough to cave dive as an expert, to drag a preteen child through this cave and keep THEM alive the entire time is incredible.

When I heard they were 1.5 miles into this cave I figured the chances of rescue were slim to none. Then I find out its 2.5 miles. My God. And they are coming out alive.

Amen. Lets get these boys the fuck outta there.
I wouldn't go that far--heroes?
sure heroes, but the cave was not blocked
these are highly experienced divers--it's not like they went to the moon and cave dived
the whole way was not flooded
etc

Everywhere you look - schools, TV, pop culture, the media - there is a war on men and masculinity… Until some kids get stuck in a cave. Then, all of a sudden, we need (and respect) the bravest, strongest, and brightest among us….

These guys are fuckin' heros. It's hard enough to cave dive as an expert, to drag a preteen child through this cave and keep THEM alive the entire time is incredible.

When I heard they were 1.5 miles into this cave I figured the chances of rescue were slim to none. Then I find out its 2.5 miles. My God. And they are coming out alive.

these are highly experienced divers--it's not like they went to the moon and cave dived
etc
So easy that one died

The coach took them to a cave that is OFF LIMITS and posted as such at the mouth of the cave, or so I read somewhere. And look how far they all went! That idiot coach should be responsible for the cost of getting them all out..and he is responsible for the death of the diver that tried to reach them. NO ENTRY means exactly that.

Does anyone know how they got in that cave in the first place?

They walked in on a team trip before the cave flooded

They didn't go that far back at first. They went in just a little bit and got pushed back by floodwaters. Further and further back until they were miles underground.

They didn't go that far back at first. They went in just a little bit and got pushed back by floodwaters. Further and further back until they were miles underground.

That’s what I thought probably happened

I couldn’t see a coach bringing the boys 2 1/2 miles deep just for fun. The boys couldn’t swim and he probably needed to keep seeking dry ground

upload_2018-7-9_22-2-45.png

Someone needs to pay for going in 2 miles into a flood-able cave 2 weeks before flood season.

Global warming is changing long known weather patterns.

View attachment 203896
Someone needs to pay for going in 2 miles into a flood-able cave 2 weeks before flood season.

They didn’t go in two miles till they were forced in by the floods

July to November is flood season. They went in at the end of June

etc
So easy that one died
and 8 of the boys came through
they are making this out to be another Apollo 13 --now that was amazing/dangerous/etc

View attachment 203896

Needs to pay? He went in OUTSIDE of the flooding season. Yes, a mistake, people make mistakes.

Forum List

Back