🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thai cave rescue

_102430489__102389398_thai_cave_rescue_640-nc.png

Yet when they were found they were calm, several were laughing, and they assured rescuers they were in good health.
This is a very good sign that the boys can control their negative emotions. As I wrote in my book “False Alarm; the Truth about the Epidemic of Fear,” both fear and courage are contagious. Both are strong emotions that engage the same primitive centers of the forebrain, but they can’t engage these centers at the same time. Laughter is an antidote for fear, as is comradery.
Dr. Marc Siegel: Thai boys in cave saga shows that both fear and courage are contagious

Seems they are on a 10-12 hour break to reset oxygen tanks

here are some good videos/3d /many maps/etc if you can stand the Big Brother ads:
A long, winding look inside a virtual cave like the one 12 Thai boys have to escape
Looks like a difficult cave in even dry conditions. I was surprised that they made it that far in.

6 boys out now. Things going fast now.
yes--were they trying to find a way out because of the flooding??
here are some good videos/3d /many maps/etc if you can stand the Big Brother ads:
A long, winding look inside a virtual cave like the one 12 Thai boys have to escape
Looks like a difficult cave in even dry conditions. I was surprised that they made it that far in.

6 boys out now. Things going fast now.
6 already?? can you post that link?
they say it takes 5 hours to get out---that is long for a cave ..very long
"they say" is wrong.
It takes just less than an hour.

Billionaire tech entrepreneur Elon Musk shared photos and videos of a metallic pod that may help rescue a group of boys trapped in a cave in Thailand.

Footage shared on Musk's Twitter account shows a group testing the device in a Los Angeles high school swimming pool.

Elon Musk sends engineers to help Thai cave rescue mission

Musk said in a tweet Sunday evening that the pod — or "kid-size submarine" — was en route to Thailand and would arrive in about 17 hours.

4 out and the attempt will be made tomorrow or Tuesday to get the rest.

Heroes all!

They should leave the coach in the cave, so to improve the gene pool.
Would anyone really complain? Or send him to a slave prison for life to
make restitution to all.

These guys are fuckin' heros. It's hard enough to cave dive as an expert, to drag a preteen child through this cave and keep THEM alive the entire time is incredible.

When I heard they were 1.5 miles into this cave I figured the chances of rescue were slim to none. Then I find out its 2.5 miles. My God. And they are coming out alive.

Amen. Lets get these boys the fuck outta there.

Who made the dumbass decision to take those kids into that cave?
People take kids into caves all the time. We have state, and national parks where caves are a prime attraction. I doubt they knew the timing was such that a flash flood would entrap them...
During monsoon season?!
Apparently monsoon season or not; they didn’t know the cave would flood barring their exit. Or perhaps the sought shelter from the rain, and became trapped. I don’t know. But I highly doubt they entrapped themselves on purpose.
The good news, is that a number of them have been rescued, and soon all will be safe...

Thank god they persisted in the search for them

Thailand cave rescue: Boys found alive after nine days - BBC News

-------------------------------- glad these kids are ok but the entire story is silly Drama , made for 'tv' drama in my opinion .

Forum List

Back