Thank Gawd I Grew Up In The 60s

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
I was a precocious artist. In 5th grade I drew a nude pic of my 5th grade teacher, who was quite shapely. It was quite a decent, unmistakable likeness, and anatomically correct.

A bus safety patrol grabbed it as I was showing it off, and the nuns got hold of it. I fully expected to be flogged and starved over it.

My parents were called by the Mother Superior. I found out later they said something like "he does that sometimes" and said they would take care of it.

They did nothing. Didn't even mention it.

These days, the law gets involved. How crazy is that.

Dumb bitch put a nude pic online. What does she expect?

2 students accused of distributing nude photo of teacher

I was a precocious artist. In 5th grade I drew a nude pic of my 5th grade teacher, who was quite shapely. It was quite a decent, unmistakable likeness, and anatomically correct.

A bus safety patrol grabbed it as I was showing it off, and the nuns got hold of it. I fully expected to be flogged and starved over it.

My parents were called by the Mother Superior. I found out later they said something like "he does that sometimes" and said they would take care of it.

The 1950's was not bad either.

Ike was the POTUS.

It was after Berlin and before the Cuban/Turkish Missile Crisis.

And of course way before Viet Nam.

Arrested because she put pics out there and they found and shared?

What kind of crap is that?

agreed , agreed , agreed !!! Kid or adult does something , even nonviolent and he has a record . I was born in 49 and the cops and judges were my friends parents . Police used to be cool , now they seem to be nannies with instant record making computers .

i've said it before , the best time in America was to be born in the 20s , survive ww2 , get a job , get married , have a family and the USA was wide open and pretty much unregulated . My time was cool but i saw things changing in the early 60s with nanny state and mandatory motorcycle helmet laws . --------------- nowadays it seems that all government wants to do is suck out freedom and be the boss and thats at all levels .

The 1950's was not bad either.

Ike was the POTUS.

It was after Berlin and before the Cuban/Turkish Missile Crisis.

And of course way before Viet Nam.

mmm..... not really. That's when Vietnam started. For us anyway.

agreed , agreed , agreed !!! Kid or adult does something , even nonviolent and he has a record . I was born in 49 and the cops and judges were my friends parents . Police used to be cool , now they seem to be nannies with instant record making computers .
They're out to criminalize as many activities as possible.

They're out to criminalize as many activities as possible.

The point is to psychological neuter the public and get them into the habit of asking permission to do normal things and to never even think of rocking the boat or making waves.

Only leftwing nutjobs and government sanctioned protesters can do that, I guess.

yep , helmet laws , seat belt laws , smoking , anti smoking , no peanuts and the list goes on and on . Whats that old song , --- signs signs , everywhere a sign , don't do this , don't do that , everywhere a sign --- or similar . Glad that i am older !!

Forum List

Back