Thank God. Bill Cosby walking today

Cosby: Self-admitted rapist/predator

Cosby's trial: A farce now properly judged as such

Amazing that he served any time at all.

But he was locked up for 2 years, and his life and reputation are ruined.

All in all, justice was somehow served.
now will he go broke fromj all the civil suits these ladi8es may files on him?
One could hope, but OJ didn't.

Cosby's life will be made more miserable as a result, and his estate will be non-existent (like OJ's), but he can't be forced to pay.

He is guilty as shit and still should be behined bars. People need to get over the fact that he is not dr. huxtable. He admitted it.
It was astonishing to see this admitted rapist and pervert flashing the Victory sign as he was driven home. Some of these people are clueless.
they sure are. thery think he is still dr, huxtable.

OJ was found innocent in a court of law.

BC shouldn't have ever even been prosecuted.

No, O.J. was found not guilty, not innocent. World of difference.

Why do you believe that not prosecuting a serial rapist is a good thing?

Because I consider following the law a good thing. I don't care what the accused is accused of doing.

Bill Cosby confessed, on the stand, under oath, that he drugged and raped dozens of women.

Yes, the original prosecutor screwed the pooch. That does not make Cosby less guilty.

Because I consider following the law a good thing. I don't care what the accused is accused of doing.

Bill Cosby confessed, on the stand, under oath, that he drugged and raped dozens of women.

Yes, the original prosecutor screwed the pooch. That does not make Cosby less guilty.

Cosby confessed under oath and under agreement that he would not be prosecuted. The other pros didn't screw the pooch. The pooch wouldn't have talked had it not been for the agreement.

/thread

Cosby confessed under oath and under agreement that he would not be prosecuted. The other pros didn't screw the pooch. The pooch wouldn't have talked had it not been for the agreement.

/thread

So, according to you, all those rapes never happened.

Got it!

You'd argue with a fence post, wouldn't you?

Bill's downfall was that he held the Black community responsible for fatherless homes and the subsequent poverty and crime that plagues about 70% of all black homes.

Now he must pay the price for confronting the Left.
He was right in that respect.

hjmick Hun, Crosby didn't dose up the "women"---they willingly took the drugs..........and in the guy looking womans case, took the drugs, had sex.......and then came back to repeat.

The shithead was let out on a technically. The facts of him sexually harassing women were indisputable.

Of course him being a Big Negro the Liberals are glad to see him walk.

SEXUAL HARASSMENT, is the real issue. And the victims weren't the women that has sex with him in exchange for him helping their careers.

Those women exchanged sexual favors for career advancement and the money it would bring.

The real victims are the women who wanted to be actresses, but did not want to have sex with men in exchange for roles.

They were sidelined by women and men playing the casting couch game.

I understand your point and it is valid.

The point I was trying to make was the testimony he gave in the civil suit was enough to get him convicted. The testimony was rightfully thrown out but that doesn't change what he admitted to doing.

WHat he admitted to was wrong. What he did, and the women did was wrong. It was not rape though.
Im sure she looked better ten years ago.

Some of those women were smoking hot back in the day, when they wanted Bill to help their careers.

How sad. To you, the abuser is the victim.

Well, tit for tat sexual harassment, depends on the individual power relationships who is a victim and who is not. Were they starving want a be actresses who had no other options but to sleep with powerful men to get jobs, or were they just greedy and wanted a short cut in exchange for services rendered?
drugging a women till she has no power over her body and then having sex with an uncouncious woman is rape. no one understands unless they are victmi, of this crap. cosby is a sick preditor.

Except that is not the scenario that has been described.

The scenario that Bill used to score easy women, was to offer them career/financial incentive, get consent, provide them with drugs so that they could get high, and then have sex with them in their high state.

I understand perfectly.

Forum List

Back