Thank God. Bill Cosby walking today

The shithead was let out on a technically. The facts of him sexually harassing women were indisputable.

Of course him being a Big Negro the Liberals are glad to see him walk.

SEXUAL HARASSMENT, is the real issue. And the victims weren't the women that has sex with him in exchange for him helping their careers.

Those women exchanged sexual favors for career advancement and the money it would bring.

The real victims are the women who wanted to be actresses, but did not want to have sex with men in exchange for roles.

They were sidelined by women and men playing the casting couch game.

I understand your point and it is valid.

The point I was trying to make was the testimony he gave in the civil suit was enough to get him convicted. The testimony was rightfully thrown out but that doesn't change what he admitted to doing.

WHat he admitted to was wrong. What he did, and the women did was wrong. It was not rape though.
Im sure she looked better ten years ago.

Some of those women were smoking hot back in the day, when they wanted Bill to help their careers.

How sad. To you, the abuser is the victim.

Well, tit for tat sexual harassment, depends on the individual power relationships who is a victim and who is not. Were they starving want a be actresses who had no other options but to sleep with powerful men to get jobs, or were they just greedy and wanted a short cut in exchange for services rendered?

How could it NOT be rape? Regardless of how much a woman, or man, wanted a part, or a "break", that does NOT excuse them being drugged and raped.

You suggesting that it was the women's fault is just sick.

"Being drugged" implies that he drugged them without their knowledge.

Giving someone drugs to take, and they take them, is not "drugging them".

It appears this was another example of the prosecution being overzealous and not following procedure, which resulted in a technicality that potentially freed a criminal. This is the type of thing people seem to have trouble understanding when they start screeching and "protesting" that every cop who's involved in a shooting needs to be charged with first-degree murder (for example).
Yet despite his wealth he still spent years wrongfully in prison.

OJ was found innocent in a court of law.

BC shouldn't have ever even been prosecuted.

No, O.J. was found not guilty, not innocent. World of difference.

Why do you believe that not prosecuting a serial rapist is a good thing?

Because I consider following the law a good thing. I don't care what the accused is accused of doing.

Bill Cosby confessed, on the stand, under oath, that he drugged and raped dozens of women.

Yes, the original prosecutor screwed the pooch. That does not make Cosby less guilty.

Cosby confessed under oath and under agreement that he would not be prosecuted. The other pros didn't screw the pooch. The pooch wouldn't have talked had it not been for the agreement.

/thread

So, according to you, all those rapes never happened.

Got it!

You'd argue with a fence post, wouldn't you?

I have no idea if they happened or not. How come you do? You were there?

You'd argue with a fence post.

The women testified under oath that it happened, Bill Cosby testified under oath that it happened as the women said.

Why do you support a serial rapist?
One%20sick%20puppy-S.jpg

You'd argue with a fence post.

The women testified under oath that it happened, Bill Cosby testified under oath that it happened as the women said.

Why do you support a serial rapist?
One%20sick%20puppy-S.jpg

You seem to forget that he has a right to remain silent. When he was offered immunity to talk he gave up that right, but ONLY IN EXCHANGE FOR IMMUNITY.

You can't seem to grasp this so continuing this argument is futile. Many people have admitted to things they didn't do in order to avoid being prosecuted for much worse crimes and face decades in prison. Look it up.

If you think he actually raped these women who would have KILLED to have had a chance to say they slept with such a TV legend as BC I've got a bridge I can sell you.

You ask why I support a rapist. I ask why YOU support prosecuting someone who was promised immunity in return for their testimony. You need to read this shit and stop embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:
You ask why I support a rapist. I ask why YOU support prosecuting someone who was promised immunity in return for their testimony. You need to read this shit and stop embarrassing yourself.

You support a serial rapist, time and time again. I do not support anyone being wrongly prosecuted. You're trying to integrate two very, very, different things. It is like you are trying to combine oil and water. It doesn't work.

Bill Cosby is lower than pond scum.

Let's see, one person is proud to defend a confessed serial rapist.

The other person vehemently opposes unfair prosecution of any defendant.

Yet you whine that I should be embarrassed? Got it!

Last edited:

You support a serial rapist, time and time again. I do not support anyone being wrongly prosecuted. You're trying to integrate two very, very, different things. It is like you are trying to combine oil and water. It doesn't work.

Yet you whine that I should be embarrassed. Got it!
No he’s not, they go together for this

He did not confess to rapes. He confessed to handing drugs to women who then willingly took them, as part of a consensual sex encounter.

Sleazy yes. Illegal as a form of sexual harassment? Yes. Rape? No.

It appears this was another example of the prosecution being overzealous and not following procedure, which resulted in a technicality that potentially freed a criminal. This is the type of thing people seem to have trouble understanding when they start screeching and "protesting" that every cop who's involved in a shooting needs to be charged with first-degree murder (for example).
no he was wright fully convicted and should have stayed their longer. he got out on a technicallity. thry guys a creep.

No he’s not, they go together for this

go-ahead-you-u7gv9y-S.jpg

no he was wright fully convicted and should have stayed their longer. he got out on a technicallity. thry guys a creep.
He was illegally convicted. You can’t argue against that.

so-what%20%282%29-S.jpg

so-what%20%282%29-S.jpg
He’s innocent

so-what%20%282%29-S.jpg
Rule of law was never a strongpoint of Leftards.

so-what%20%282%29-S.jpg
He’s innocent

He confessed, under oath. What do you know that Bill Cosby, the women, police, prosecutors, and defense team do not know?

Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg

Forum List

Back