Thank God. Bill Cosby walking today

He is guilty as shit and still should be behined bars. People need to get over the fact that he is not dr. huxtable. He admitted it.
Imagine someone with no money and accused of what Cosby was accused of. That person would get a life sentence. Justice in America can’t be called justice.

Ah, so now I can eat Jell-O pudding once again...
yes you can !
1625084858872.png

What an ordeal. That ugly bitch lied
Nothing said he was innocent or the woman lied
Yeah?
Well... his release says something doesn't it?
You can't just go around violating laws in order to convict eh?

I questioned this thing from day one. The yeeaaaars of saying nothing... then all of a sudden full on "let's get him!"
Doesn't straight up say she lied, but it doesn't look good for her that the higher court basically said her testimony was troublesome, and her motive to come out years later also troublesome.

Yeah?

I questioned this thing from day one. The yeeaaaars of saying nothing... then all of a sudden full on "let's get him!"
Doesn't straight up say she lied, but it doesn't look good for her that the higher court basically said her testimony was troublesome, and her motive to come out years later also troublesome.
There was ample evidence that Cosby was a sexual abuser

The court did not disregard that fact

He is guilty as shit and still should be behined bars. People need to get over the fact that he is not dr. huxtable. He admitted it.

He served three years of a three to ten year sentence... Promises and agreements were made prior, those same promises and agreements were broken, I don't see that the court had much of a choice but to overturn the conviction. He's still guilty, he's still a scumbag, he'll never work again, he's 84 years old, mostly blind and will probably die soon and the odds of him committing the same crime again are slim to none, and slim just left.

Yeah?

No there wasn't. That is why they let him go.
You do understand the word "insufficient" right? You do understand the word "troublesome" also right?
Me personally, I think he is like a LOT of entertainers in that era... generally a LOT of them were pieces of shit to women.
But that doesn't hold up in court. I don't convict people based on opinion and "probably".
I don't think for one second Crosby did anything any worse than President Clinton has done in his past also.

Votto Unfortunately, this is true. Crosby was a great member of the black community helping many---actually helping when and where he could. This railroading of him was an evil stupid thing to do.

Yeah?

Actually, there was no admissible evidence at all that the Cos did any improper.

It should be interesting seeing how much the Commonwealth of PA is going to have to pay for his wrongful imprisonment. The CP5 got millions each and they were and are just bums. Dr. Cosby is an internationally known entertainer who was denied of earning beaucoup bucks in nightclubs, TV and movies due to these false charges.

Yeah?

I have read nothing from the higher court calling her testimony "troublesome." They did say that a “'non-prosecution agreement' that had been struck with a previous prosecutor meant that Mr. Cosby should not have been charged in the case, and that he should be discharged."

In 2005, Mr. Cosby was investigated in the case of Ms. Constand, and a former district attorney of Montgomery County had given Mr. Cosby his assurance that he would not be charged in the case. The former district attorney, Bruce Castor Jr., has testified that while there was insufficient evidence to bring a criminal prosecution, he had given Mr. Cosby the assurance to encourage him to testify in a subsequent civil case brought by Ms. Constand.

In that testimony, Mr. Cosby acknowledged giving quaaludes to women he was pursuing for sex — evidence that played a key part in his trial after Mr. Castor’s successors reopened the case and charged Mr. Cosby in December 2015. That was just days before the 12-year statute of limitations expired in the case, and it came amid a number of new accusations from women who bought similar accusations of drugging and sexual assault against Mr. Cosby.

“In light of these circumstances, the subsequent decision by successor D. A.s to prosecute Cosby violated Cosby’s due process rights,” the appeals ruling said. “No other conclusion comports with the principles of due process and fundamental fairness to which all aspects of our criminal justice system must adhere.”

Last edited:
Guys.........Guys.........Guys........C'mon now......................Guys.....Guys.........GUYS!!!!

Wake the fuck up. What would your dick say and do with this?????
1625086142048.png

Hang on sloopy

Wasn't this the one that claimed it was drugged and raped but then went back and willingly took more drugs to get "raped" again? Women who get raped don't go back for seconds.

Correll I don't mind you disagreeing with my post, that's all well and good. But do you have anything proving my post is incorrect? I would think that you must, since you went to the trouble of disagreeing with it, so why don't you post the link? I will happily admit my error if there is an article or statement from the court somewhere that indicates the court called into question the veracity Constand's testimony.

Mr. Cosby was innocent of the crime for which he was convicted? Well, I sure hope so. Some male actors/weathy persons have anyone they date sign a legal form prior to the date that absolves them from wrongdoing with backup tapes in car, meeting room, or restaurant that clearly shows gentlemanly behavior if their date decides to cash in on his bank or security holdings.

Correll I don't mind you disagreeing with my post, that's all well and good. But do you have anything proving my post is incorrect? I would think that you must, since you went to the trouble of disagreeing with it, so why don't you post the link? I will happily admit my error if there is an article or statement from the court somewhere that indicates the court called into question the veracity Constand's testimony.

IMO, these women traded sexual favors for help with their careers. That was prostitution, not rape. My biggest question is, did he follow though with the help.

Apparently you didn't see it.

Cos was proclaimed to be a Innocent as a newborn by the PA Supreme Court and ordered released.
Are you certain? If the technicality assured he was innocent, he could sue for the amount of assets that went south with wrongful verdict and whatever else he lost that interfered with his superstar career and people who were very disappointed in their hero.

Yeah?

I have read nothing from the higher court calling her testimony "troublesome." They did say that a “'non-prosecution agreement' that had been struck with a previous prosecutor meant that Mr. Cosby should not have been charged in the case, and that he should be discharged."

In 2005, Mr. Cosby was investigated in the case of Ms. Constand, and a former district attorney of Montgomery County had given Mr. Cosby his assurance that he would not be charged in the case. The former district attorney, Bruce Castor Jr., has testified that while there was insufficient evidence to bring a criminal prosecution, he had given Mr. Cosby the assurance to encourage him to testify in a subsequent civil case brought by Ms. Constand.

In that testimony, Mr. Cosby acknowledged giving quaaludes to women he was pursuing for sex — evidence that played a key part in his trial after Mr. Castor’s successors reopened the case and charged Mr. Cosby in December 2015. That was just days before the 12-year statute of limitations expired in the case, and it came amid a number of new accusations from women who bought similar accusations of drugging and sexual assault against Mr. Cosby.

“In light of these circumstances, the subsequent decision by successor D. A.s to prosecute Cosby violated Cosby’s due process rights,” the appeals ruling said. “No other conclusion comports with the principles of due process and fundamental fairness to which all aspects of our criminal justice system must adhere.”

I am calling it troublesome.
The original prosecutor said he would not be convicted without a confession, obviously meaning that her testimony was not going to convict due to lack of evidence and the looong time that past before she came forward.

IMO, these women traded sexual favors for help with their careers. That was prostitution, not rape. My biggest question is, did he follow though with the help.
No question.
This was in the middle of the #metoo movement. Without that, I do not believe for one second it would have made it anywhere within a mile of a courtroom.
This is an example of a wrongful prosecution due to political and societal pressures.
The man is no angel. And neither are the girls.

Forum List

Back