Thank God. Bill Cosby walking today

Mr. Cosby was innocent of the crime for which he was convicted? Well, I sure hope so. Some male actors/weathy persons have anyone they date sign a legal form prior to the date that absolves them from wrongdoing with backup tapes in car, meeting room, or restaurant that clearly shows gentlemanly behavior if their date decides to cash in on his bank or security holdings.
Many colleges require statements and waivers from all students for every date.

Correll I don't mind you disagreeing with my post, that's all well and good. But do you have anything proving my post is incorrect? I would think that you must, since you went to the trouble of disagreeing with it, so why don't you post the link? I will happily admit my error if there is an article or statement from the court somewhere that indicates the court called into question the veracity Constand's testimony.

IMO, these women traded sexual favors for help with their careers. That was prostitution, not rape. My biggest question is, did he follow though with the help.

A trade implies consent, not something that can be given when one has been dosed with quaaludes. Something Cosby readily admitted to having done in his deposition...

Correll I don't mind you disagreeing with my post, that's all well and good. But do you have anything proving my post is incorrect? I would think that you must, since you went to the trouble of disagreeing with it, so why don't you post the link? I will happily admit my error if there is an article or statement from the court somewhere that indicates the court called into question the veracity Constand's testimony.

IMO, these women traded sexual favors for help with their careers. That was prostitution, not rape. My biggest question is, did he follow though with the help.

A trade implies consent, not something that can be given when one has been dosed with quaaludes. Something Cosby readily admitted to having done in his deposition...
He didn't "readily admit".... that is the problem.

Bill Cosby's conviction has been vacated by the PA Supreme Court. Trial was unfair. He will be released immediately.
They didn't say it was unfair, they said the DA who charged him was bound by a sweetheart deal Cosby made with the previous DA, A Trump lawyer. The deal was he would not be prosecuted for anything he said in a deposition involving one of his victims. In that deposition he admitted to drugging women. The PSC ruled that 'deal' was unethical but the charging DA was bound by it.

What an ordeal. That ugly bitch lied

Thank god a rich celebrity that drugged and raped 60 women, one of them being a 17 year old, was released on a technicality, that the prosecution didn't even know about, and none of the victims being advised of his release?

He is guilty as shit and still should be behined bars. People need to get over the fact that he is not dr. huxtable. He admitted it.

He served three years of a three to ten year sentence... Promises and agreements were made prior, those same promises and agreements were broken, I don't see that the court had much of a choice but to overturn the conviction. He's still guilty, he's still a scumbag, he'll never work again, he's 84 years old, mostly blind and will probably die soon and the odds of him committing the same crime again are slim to none, and slim just left.
I'm sorry being a victim myself I feel for the victims. then Phylical Rashad celebrating this abuser. ugh!

Nothing said he was innocent or the woman lied
He is still guilty as a fact. But he is free by law.

Guilty of what? He wasn't pardoned. His charge was vacated. Meaning it never existed. He can't be guilty of a crime that he's not charged with.

I think he should sue the courts for wrongful conviction. FOR MILLIONS.

It appears this was another example of the prosecution being overzealous and not following procedure, which resulted in a technicality that potentially freed a criminal. This is the type of thing people seem to have trouble understanding when they start screeching and "protesting" that every cop who's involved in a shooting needs to be charged with first-degree murder (for example).
It had nothing to do with procedure. It involved a sweetheart deal Cosby made with the previous DA. Basically he would not be prosecuted for anything revealed in a deposition involving one of his victims. In that deposition he admitted to drugging women, which was used by a subsequent DA in his trial. The PSC issued an opinion that the 'deal' should never have been made but it was there, so it had to honored.

Yeah?
Well... his release says something doesn't it?
You can't just go around violating laws in order to convict eh?

I questioned this thing from day one. The yeeaaaars of saying nothing... then all of a sudden full on "let's get him!"
Doesn't straight up say she lied, but it doesn't look good for her that the higher court basically said her testimony was troublesome, and her motive to come out years later also troublesome.
There was ample evidence that Cosby was a sexual abuser

The court did not disregard that fact

Actually, there was no admissible evidence at all that the Cos did any improper.

It should be interesting seeing how much the Commonwealth of PA is going to have to pay for his wrongful imprisonment. The CP5 got millions each and they were and are just bums. Dr. Cosby is an internationally known entertainer who was denied of earning beaucoup bucks in nightclubs, TV and movies due to these false charges.
He admitted to drugging them to get sex. i do not care how many time they saw him. or how many year they wated. He put drugs that strong in their drink and they wake up not knowing what has hapened that is rape. The dude is a preditor.

exactly

Guilty of what? He wasn't pardoned. His charge was vacated. Meaning it never existed. He can't be guilty of a crime that he's not charged with.
I asked you this a long time ago. You may have answered. My neighbor friend insists on using 105 octane in his lawn mower...lol.................He is talking about flash point, etc....................I said you are wasting your money. The funky exhaust smell is full of lead....No avail

Octane levels and flash point have nothing to do with each other right, it has to do with the internal combustion pressure on an engine right........Jet fuel, high octane, very pressurized engine....Thanks

He was released because of an unethical agreement he made with a former DA. The PSC used the word 'unethical' in it's dissenting opinion. Unethical but binding.

He was released because of an unethical agreement he made with a former DA. The PSC used the word 'unethical' in it's dissenting opinion. Unethical but binding.

Doesn't matter. Shouldn't have been prosecuted thus it was a wrongful conviction. Sue the fuck out of the state.

Doesn't matter. Shouldn't have been prosecuted thus it was a wrongful conviction. Sue the fuck out of the state.
If it don't fit, you have to acquit

Oh The Irony LOL

Constand, who now works as a massage therapist in her native Canada, is "gratified" with the response she was receiving Wednesday, her attorney told NBC News.

Interesting line of work she chose though, isn't it..

Sue the fuck out of Cosby like the first victim did. There are over 60 of them he drugged over the years. 60 different lawsuits. If he loses half of them he is as broke as Simpson.

Forum List

Back