Thank God. Bill Cosby walking today

What an ordeal. That ugly bitch lied
Nothing said he was innocent or the woman lied
He is still guilty as a fact. But he is free by law.

Guilty of what? He wasn't pardoned. His charge was vacated. Meaning it never existed. He can't be guilty of a crime that he's not charged with.

I think he should sue the courts for wrongful conviction. FOR MILLIONS.
He was released because of an unethical agreement he made with a former DA. The PSC used the word 'unethical' in it's dissenting opinion. Unethical but binding.

Doesn't matter. Shouldn't have been prosecuted thus it was a wrongful conviction. Sue the fuck out of the state.
Sue the fuck out of Cosby like the first victim did. There are over 60 of them he drugged over the years. 60 different lawsuits. If he loses half of them he is as broke as Simpson.

For what? You have to show damages. They have no damages. And he would point to this exoneration as proof of innocence. Yea go ahead, sue him. He'd countersue for defamation.

Guilty of what? He wasn't pardoned. His charge was vacated. Meaning it never existed. He can't be guilty of a crime that he's not charged with.

He was released because of an unethical agreement he made with a former DA. The PSC used the word 'unethical' in it's dissenting opinion. Unethical but binding.

Doesn't matter. Shouldn't have been prosecuted thus it was a wrongful conviction. Sue the fuck out of the state.
Sue the fuck out of Cosby like the first victim did. There are over 60 of them he drugged over the years. 60 different lawsuits. If he loses half of them he is as broke as Simpson.

For what? You have to show damages. They have no damages. And he would point to this exoneration as proof of innocence. Yea go ahead, sue him. He'd countersue for defamation.
And he would point to this exoneration as proof of innocence...damn.. why didn't O.J think of that...oh wait.

Correll I don't mind you disagreeing with my post, that's all well and good. But do you have anything proving my post is incorrect? I would think that you must, since you went to the trouble of disagreeing with it, so why don't you post the link? I will happily admit my error if there is an article or statement from the court somewhere that indicates the court called into question the veracity Constand's testimony.

IMO, these women traded sexual favors for help with their careers. That was prostitution, not rape. My biggest question is, did he follow though with the help.

A trade implies consent, not something that can be given when one has been dosed with quaaludes. Something Cosby readily admitted to having done in his deposition...

Providing drugs to a woman, is not drugging them. BIG difference. That that was conflated in this trial was a serious injustice.

Bet ya can't guess which Trump idiot is responsible for the stupidity of not getting a verbal agreement in writing thus freeing a rapist. Who could forget him from the impeachment trial? :lol:

Just what is it with so many Trump cultists adoring sexual predators? Do they really not understand how bad it looks when you make a rapist your hero?

Cosby, in his deposition, admitted to getting quaaludes for the purpose of drugging and raping women. He's a rapist, by his own admission. Yes, he should have gotten off on the technicality. Prosecutor misconduct can't be allowed to stand. He's still a rapist, just not one convicted by the legal system.

So, Sloopy, why do you adore rapists like Cosby so much? Do you think that will earn you higher status in the Trump cult?

Just what is it with so many Trump cultists adoring sexual predators? Do they really not understand how bad it looks when you make a rapist your hero?

Cosby, in his deposition, admitted to getting quaaludes for the purpose of drugging and raping women. He's a rapist, by his own admission. Yes, he should have gotten off on the technicality. Prosecutor misconduct can't be allowed to stand. He's still a rapist, just not one convicted by the legal system.

So, Sloopy, why do you adore rapists like Cosby so much? Do you think that will earn you higher status in the Trump cult?
LOLOL........JC Bill Clinton goes to Jeff's island 26 times......................lololol

I know Cosby is a pos. But you pick and choose. So get away

A woman says he damned near bit her lip off

LOLOL........JC Bill Clinton goes to Jeff's island 26 times......................lololol
You make this _way_ too easy.

Look at the image. Trump spent such a great deal of time with Epstein. Therefore you condemn him for being a pedo-rapist, right?

This is another reason why it's so good to be a liberal. We're happy if any rapists go down, no matter what their political persuasion. You however, are required to give all conservative rapists a free pass.

You make this _way_ too easy.

Look at the image. Trump spent such a great deal of time with Epstein. Therefore you condemn him for being a pedo-rapist, right?

This is another reason why it's so good to be a liberal. We're happy if any rapists go down, no matter what their political persuasion. You however, are required to give all conservative rapists a free pass.

Happy??...Why do near 55% of white liberal women have deep emotional problems per the research. 55% of you are not happy...LOLOL

This is too easy.

What you people did to Kavanaugh was a shame...This is too easy.

OMG. If I would have listened to you libturds I'd have had to slave for a boss and die 3 days after retirement.

You call that a life??...lol

Why would I ever listen to you....lolol.You've been wrong about everything your whole life
Do or did you have to work a job your whole life??

55% of you are emotionally disturbed per PEW.LOLOLOL

Happy??...
Don't change the topic. You said anyone who hung out with Epstein is a pedo-rapist. Trump hung out with Epstein ... and you still love him.

That's you confirming my point. You automatically give a free pass to depraved Republicans. You do it with both Trump and Cosby.

Why do near 55% of white liberal women have deep emotional problems per the research.
Ah, some fine garbage science. You fall for anything the cult feeds you.

55% of you are not happy...LOLOL
Why do you think I'm a woman? II bet it's my calm, logical and non-emotional nature, as opposed to your overly-emotional nature.

You sound very unhappy. Have you considered that if getting humiliated by liberals is making you so unhappy, you could fix that by not saying so many stupid things to liberals?

Glad I could help.

There are 60 complaints. The lawsuits are barred by the statute of limitations. The major complaint is about acts that occurred in 1969. That's dead as a coffin nail.

Happy??...
Don't change the topic. You said anyone who hung out with Epstein is a pedo-rapist. Trump hung out with Epstein ... and you still love him.

That's you confirming my point. You automatically give a free pass to depraved Republicans. You do it with both Trump and Cosby.

Why do near 55% of white liberal women have deep emotional problems per the research.

Why do you think I'm a woman? II bet it's my calm, logical and non-emotional nature, as opposed to your overly-emotional nature.

You sound very unhappy. Have you considered that if getting humiliated by liberals is making you so unhappy, you could fix that by not saying so many stupid things to liberals?

Glad I could help.
The only flaw is Trump didn't hang out with Epstein. Trump barred Epstein from any of his properties.

Happy??...

Glad I could help.
The only flaw is Trump didn't hang out with Epstein. Trump barred Epstein from any of his properties.
Trump was BFF with Epstein and said they have the same taste in women

Happy??...

Glad I could help.
LOLOLOL. He threw him out of his place a long time ago. How many times did he go to the island

Bill Clinton was verified 20 something times. Let's say it was Trump....What would you say

so sick of answering such dishonest responses

Happy??...

Glad I could help.
These people just can't accept that. They are so dishonest in life it is incredible

Happy??...

Glad I could help.
You seem very effeminate weak and very stupid. Since you write long posts, it shows you have nothing. Since your ilk are gender confused you are a she

I retired at 50 you ass hole...lolol.I'm very happy, but not what you people are doing....You believed every scam you stupid GD weak twerp

Would you listen to yourself if that meant slaving to a boss and a life of slavery. Would you listen to yourself??

That is all I will ask you

I just can't understand how dust breathers could ever have an important opinion. You slaved to a life you foolp

Happy??...

Glad I could help.
Ohhh so that's why Trump threw Epstein out of his resorts. They were BFFs. That explains the lack of trips Trump made to Epstein's Island.

You are a cucumber.

People have sex all the time for favors. He was a very powerful person, and the women even admitted they were looking for favors to get into acting. Shit dude. get the story straight. It's why they couldn't convict him in the first place. All that fake crying on all of the news shows. fk everyone of them.

Maybe you should do a little research before making such foolish comments. There was no question as to his guilt at the criminal trial, he had already confessed, under oath at the civil trial which is what gave rise to his criminal conviction being overturned.

Maybe you should do a little research before making such foolish comments. There was no question as to his guilt at the criminal trial, he had already confessed, under oath at the civil trial which is what gave rise to his criminal conviction being overturned
Guilty of what? Having consensual sex?

Forum List

Back