Thank God for Debbie Dills, Florist Who Called in Tip that Led to Dylann Roof’s Arrest

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Meet Debbie Dills, Florist Who Called in Tip that Led to Dylann Roof’s Arrest

Now this piece of human shit is in custody.

dylann-roof1.jpg

Thank you Debbie.

God bless you.

Dills was driving to her job as a florist for Frady's Florist in Kings Mountain, North Carolina on Thursday when she spotted Roof’s car, which she recognized from television coverage, the Shelby Star reported. She called her boss, Todd Frady, to tell him she had seen the car and Frady then phoned Shane Davis, an officer with the Kings Mountain Police Department. Davis was able to contact the Shelby Police Department, which went on to arrest Roof at a traffic stop that was arranged because of Dills' tip. Frady kept both Dills and Davis on the line, relaying information between them.

"I saw the news coverage last night and the picture of the car. I knew it was a black car, and it had a tag on the front. I saw the pictures of him with the bowl cut," Dills told the Star. "I said, 'I've seen that car for some reason. I look over, and it's got a South Carolina tag on it. I thought, 'Nah, that's not his car.' Then, I got closer and saw that hair cut. I was nervous--I had the worst feeling. Is that him or not him?"

I thank Debbie, but God had nothing to do with it. Shit happens...

Well, maybe not the Christian Bible pissy old man God, but since I believe in my own conception of God and that includes the actions of all righteous people, I'm thankful for the forces of nature that made this women decide to take a second look.

Yep. Good for her.

This is partly how we bring criminal thugs to justice...BY SNITCHING.

White woman snitched on white thug. Justice served.

I have to wonder if the kids parents made contact with the authorities prior to capture, or was it the other way around.

Last edited:
Meet Debbie Dills, Florist Who Called in Tip that Led to Dylann Roof’s Arrest

Now this piece of human shit is in custody.

dylann-roof1.jpg

Thank you Debbie.

God bless you.

Dills was driving to her job as a florist for Frady's Florist in Kings Mountain, North Carolina on Thursday when she spotted Roof’s car, which she recognized from television coverage, the Shelby Star reported. She called her boss, Todd Frady, to tell him she had seen the car and Frady then phoned Shane Davis, an officer with the Kings Mountain Police Department. Davis was able to contact the Shelby Police Department, which went on to arrest Roof at a traffic stop that was arranged because of Dills' tip. Frady kept both Dills and Davis on the line, relaying information between them.

"I saw the news coverage last night and the picture of the car. I knew it was a black car, and it had a tag on the front. I saw the pictures of him with the bowl cut," Dills told the Star. "I said, 'I've seen that car for some reason. I look over, and it's got a South Carolina tag on it. I thought, 'Nah, that's not his car.' Then, I got closer and saw that hair cut. I was nervous--I had the worst feeling. Is that him or not him?"
Good for her.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Yep. Good for her.

Snitching? Really? Someone calls in because they spotted a dangerous armed criminal and you want to call it "snitching"?

Thank God she watches Fox News.
It does not say that she got her information watching Foxnews.

She was on Fox and Friends this morning.

Said she had seen the picture of his car and him on Fox before she left for work.

See what you're missing?
Still doesn't mean that she first heard it on Fox. She could be lying.

See how that works?

Thank God she watches Fox News.
It does not say that she got her information watching Foxnews.

She was on Fox and Friends this morning.

Said she had seen the picture of his car and him on Fox before she left for work.

See what you're missing?
Still doesn't mean that she first heard it on Fox. She could be lying.

See how that works?

She did say she had been watching Fox when she saw the picture of the creep and his car.
You probably didn't catch it, since you wouldn't have time to do anything else other than post here.

Yep. Good for her.

Snitching? Really? Someone calls in because they spotted a dangerous armed criminal and you want to call it "snitching"?
If the shooter was a negro and she was a negro it wouldn't have happened.
In the inner city negro shit holes the second thing a child learns is "Snitches Get Stitches". The first thing is how much it costs to buy a stolen handgun.

I hate to say this but when I hear of these things I wonder about the circumstances. It seems almost astronomical the chances of this happening the way it happened. Much like when McVeigh was caught it was almost totally by accident. In that case the guy, almost alone, masterminds the greatest act of terror on US soil before 9/11 but forgets to screw down his license plate? Really? Really, he was able to drive a car and a truck to OK city and was caught because of a simple traffic stop?

And now this ahole is stopped and offers absolutely no resistance, when it is said he talked of killing himself? Really? The only thing I can think is there were lots of reports about a black car like he was driving, this call just happened to be the correct car.

I hate to say this but when I hear of these things I wonder about the circumstances. It seems almost astronomical the chances of this happening the way it happened. Much like when McVeigh was caught it was almost totally by accident. In that case the guy, almost alone, masterminds the greatest act of terror on US soil before 9/11 but forgets to screw down his license plate? Really? Really, he was able to drive a car and a truck to OK city and was caught because of a simple traffic stop?

And now this ahole is stopped and offers absolutely no resistance, when it is said he talked of killing himself? Really? The only thing I can think is there were lots of reports about a black car like he was driving, this call just happened to be the correct car.

Like any crime of this magnitude, for the perpetrator to perform it, and then to get away with it clean, everything has to go "right" for him/her. Law enforcement only has to get lucky once to stop the chain of events.

It's the reason we are lucky most criminals are on the wrong side of the bell curve.

Yep. Good for her.

He's making a point. In the hood, a black person doing what she did is called snitching, a big no no because you're aiding the police in search of a black suspect.

Yep. Good for her.

He's making a point. In the hood, a black person doing what she did is called snitching, a big no no because you're aiding the police in search of a black suspect.

Are either of you black and live in the "hood" to know that this is true? I will bet you both, like me, live in a white world and get our information about black communities from TV dramas.

Of course a black person, or a white person, is not going to snitch if it leads to stitches. That is a matter of survival not based on race. I would bet money if this ahole shooter was black then a black person who saw the car would also report the same.

Like any crime of this magnitude, for the perpetrator to perform it, and then to get away with it clean, everything has to go "right" for him/her. Law enforcement only has to get lucky once to stop the chain of events.

It's the reason we are lucky most criminals are on the wrong side of the bell curve.

It does appear that most of the time when caught quickly the police did get incredibly lucky.

Forum List

Back