Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

Or he succeeds in the crime and the kids are left dead in an alley.
Yeah...uh....he didn't "succeed" in the crime. You're inability to accept reality is getting worse and worse.

Yeah, it is a sort of 'derangement.' It sounds like that poster would have preferred to see the criminal be successful. Only a Communist/Democrat could have that kind of warped mentality. They're pretty messed up folks. :cuckoo:

The perpetrator was armed with a knife. This woman would have been dead if not for her 2nd Amendment right. Of course, the left have been waging a disgusting war on women for decades so they wouldn't have cared. In fact, I suspect that's why they want to disarm everyone. More female victims for them. Demand men have access to women's locker rooms, showers, and rest rooms and then disarm them.

Woman leaves would-be attacker bloody and wounded

Has the Donald been fighting for our second amendment right Unlike the clintons,Bushs and Obamas did?

The perpetrator was armed with a knife. This woman would have been dead if not for her 2nd Amendment right. Of course, the left have been waging a disgusting war on women for decades so they wouldn't have cared. In fact, I suspect that's why they want to disarm everyone. More female victims for them. Demand men have access to women's locker rooms, showers, and rest rooms and then disarm them.

Has the Donald been fighting for our second amendment right Unlike the clintons,Bushs and Obamas did?

Yes.

And yet the left will try to convince you that there is absolutely no need to carry a firearm. They will swear that the world is “safe” and it is such a “rare” occurrence.

Father, 4-Year-Old Son Fatally Shot with Hunting Rifle — as Mom is Chased to Her Death off Ravine

You do know the Georgia that the article is talking about is in Eastern Europe. don't you? Don't you even proof read your own cites before you jump on it to further your sick cause?
Yes, dumb ass. Which is exactly why I specifically used the term “world” and not “U.S.”. :eusa_doh:

And yet the left will try to convince you that there is absolutely no need to carry a firearm. They will swear that the world is “safe” and it is such a “rare” occurrence.

Father, 4-Year-Old Son Fatally Shot with Hunting Rifle — as Mom is Chased to Her Death off Ravine

You do know the Georgia that the article is talking about is in Eastern Europe. don't you? Don't you even proof read your own cites before you jump on it to further your sick cause?
Yes, dumb ass. Which is exactly why I specifically used the term “world” and not “U.S.”. :eusa_doh:

And what does this have to do with discussing gun control in the United States? Are you also going to list each and every gun slaughter in different parts of Yemen? How about Venezuela? Or are you going to stay on the subject of the United States.

And what does this have to do with discussing gun control in the United States?
Because it illustrates that the left is dead wrong about their false narrative that the world is so “safe”. I don’t care where you live, only an idiot walks around without a gun on them. Las Vagas is a very expensive, upscale city. And they just had a mass shooting. Case closed.

You are offtopic in yer own OP is this about gun rights or females or leftist?

Because it illustrates that the left is dead wrong about their false narrative that the world is so “safe”. I don’t care where you live, only an idiot walks around without a gun on them. Las Vagas is a very expensive, upscale city. And they just had a mass shooting. Case closed.
Jesus was never armed he was an idiot..

Jesus told his followers to buy swords.... he had a different agenda, dying so that we can live.......

A. Jesus came specifically to die. Thank you for illustrating the point for us, stupid.

B. In Jesus day, all people accepted the Bible. They didn’t have to deal with left-wing thugs.

C. There were no guns on Jesus’s day. They didn’t exist, idiot.

The more I read posts from the left on USMB, the more I understand why they are low IQ Dumbocrat voters. You people are completely incapable of understanding an issue and forming a coherent position on it.

It was a different time and a different place. Much like the Country of Georgia versus the State of Georgia.

A. Jesus came specifically to die. Thank you for illustrating the point for us, stupid.

B. In Jesus day, all people accepted the Bible. They didn’t have to deal with left-wing thugs.

C. There were no guns on Jesus’s day. They didn’t exist, idiot.

The more I read posts from the left on USMB, the more I understand why they are low IQ Dumbocrat voters. You people are completely incapable of understanding an issue and forming a coherent position on it.

I won't go into this. But your point B is completely wrong. And if you replace the word gun with weapon, most were armed with daggers and such for the same reason that some feel that they need to protect their homes today. In that part of the world, if you were caught openly carrying a dagger or any kind of weapon, you were arrested. The Romans didn't have a really good sense of humor regarding that.

Now, how about getting back on track.

Forum List

Back