Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

Here is another example of why we can't trust the filthy ass Liberals with our Constitutional rights.

A man in Conn gets a firearm stolen from his car and he reports it and then the jackbooted government thugs comes to his home and confiscates the rest of firearms. Asshole police for doing what the assholes politicians told them to do.

Connecticut Man Reports Pistol Stolen – Police Seize His Guns

Man Reports His Pistol Stolen — So Police Take Away All His Guns and License to Carry

A Connecticut man had his pistol permit and firearms seized by authorities after he reported the theft of one of his guns on Monday.

Officers responded on Tuesday to a report of car burglary made by Christopher Jerome, 26, the New Haven Register reported.

He told police that, believing he would get back into the vehicle shortly, he didn’t lock his car doors after parking on Monday evening.

Jerome said the next day he discovered his pistol had been lifted from the car’s unlocked glove box and the driver’s side door was open.

Police arrested Jerome on a reckless endangerment charge.

Under a recently implemented state law, police then entered Jerome’s home and removed the rest of his firearms: a Glock, another handgun and an AR-15.
Lol
That’s the goal of progressives they want to get rid of the Second Amendment all together... fact

Here is another example of why we can't trust the filthy ass Liberals with our Constitutional rights.

A man in Conn gets a firearm stolen from his car and he reports it and then the jackbooted government thugs comes to his home and confiscates the rest of firearms. Asshole police for doing what the assholes politicians told them to do.

Man Reports His Pistol Stolen — So Police Take Away All His Guns and License to Carry

A Connecticut man had his pistol permit and firearms seized by authorities after he reported the theft of one of his guns on Monday.

Officers responded on Tuesday to a report of car burglary made by Christopher Jerome, 26, the New Haven Register reported.

He told police that, believing he would get back into the vehicle shortly, he didn’t lock his car doors after parking on Monday evening.

Jerome said the next day he discovered his pistol had been lifted from the car’s unlocked glove box and the driver’s side door was open.

Under a recently implemented state law, police then entered Jerome’s home and removed the rest of his firearms: a Glock, another handgun and an AR-15.
Lol
That’s the goal of progressives they want to get rid of the Second Amendment all together... fact

Liberals cannot stand the idea of Liberty. It is alien to them. They only understand the slavery of collectivism.

The voters in Conn were absolute idiots electing representatives that passed that stupid law. Liberals cannot ever be trusted with the right to vote, can they?

disarm.jpg

Lol

Liberals cannot stand the idea of Liberty. It is alien to them. They only understand the slavery of collectivism.

The voters in Conn were absolute idiots electing representatives that passed that stupid law. Liberals cannot ever be trusted with the right to vote, can they?
Yup,

The second amendment is the only amendment with teeth to it...

Lol

Because you said so?
Not likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol

Because you said so?
Not likely.

Lol
Did the collective tell you to say that?

Lol

Because you said so?
Not likely.

Lol

Do you always ask stupid questions?

Yeah. I guess you do.

Rapid City has less than 100K population. It's listed as Rural. Just like where I live. There are as many living outside the city limits in the county as inside the city. The City is part of the County. Making it rural. You can tap dance on this all you wish but you are in a dangerous area.

Now, let's look at the population numbers. So you had only 5 murders in Rapid City in 2019 so far. That means you will have about 9 by the end of the year. When you figure against a population of about 50K you get a number of 9 units against NYC with a number of 2.4 or Denvers 5.7. Sioux Falls has a lower Number and That is definitely a Urban Area. You live in an area nearly as violent as Detroit with a number of not much higher. I live in an area with slightly higher population than where you are. We will have about 3 this year total. That means, although it's low, NYC is still lower. But it used to be higher. And we are working on making it Zero although we may never reach that but it won't stop us from trying without affecting everyones basic rights and privileges.

I suggest you take care of your own problems instead of trying to tell the rest of us how we should lead out lives. It appears your life ain't the heaven you claim it to be. Your control is noted.
Lol
There won’t be nine murders in Rapid City area in 2019, crime goes way down in the winter time in western South Dakota.
And Rapid City is not rural whatsoever.. that area is crawling with people....

There is a reason why I live up here… Carefree

You screwed the pooch on this one. You didn't bank on someone in here knowing the area you live in so well. Hell I not only lived there for 4 years, I played music in a band all over the entire area. Drove over most of the roads, played in many of the Barn Dances, Bars, Dance Halls and more. Had a blast at the Festivals, county Fairs and Rodeos. Yes, I was a GI but I spent more time as an Entertainer than a GI during my 20+ years in the Military and got to know the areas I was stationed at extremely well. And I know your area, obviously better than you do or are trying to convince us that you do. Considering that whole area is still frozen in time, nothing has changed outside of the number of Microwaves. So don't tell me how peaceful it is there. It only appears like that on the surface. Deep down, it's a powder keg waiting to go off just like every other area in the United States. Well, cupcake, your area ain't anything special.
Lol
You are a Delusional old coot aren’t you?

You got bagged so you revert back to insulting. You lose once again, fruitcake.
Lol
Says an anti-gun nutter

I took you out of the box and once again, it's time to clean up the gene pool. Have a nice day.

Lol

Because you said so?
Not likely.

Lol

Do you always ask stupid questions?

Yeah. I guess you do.

I keep putting in the ignore hoping he'll get better. Then he gets lonely and does settle down. Then he goes off like he is right now and it's back in the box. I think I've learned my lesson on Rustbucket. HE stays in the box.

Lol

Because you said so?
Not likely.

Actions v. Words

Gun control makes no sense at all.
First of all, as a democratic republic, it is not legal to limit civilian access to weapons.
It is the average civilian who is the actual source of any and all authority in a democratic republic.
As soon as you have gun control, with elite professional forces armed above the average citizens, you have a dictatorship.
Second is that fact that if there are dangerous people who are either criminal or violent, then they are not going to bother being deterred by minor gun laws when their intent is to commit murder, which has the ultimate penalties.
And there is no way to stop them from being armed.
They can just pay more for illegal weapons, or they can kill far more with explosives, poisons, arson, etc.
Clearly you have to arrest violent criminals, not try to make the whole world nerf safe.

So I feel more comfortable living in oz, U.K., you in our gun loaded country. Each to his own.
Wait...you’re not even a U.S. citizen and yet you’ve spent weeks and weeks and weeks arguing about U.S. rights and U.S. laws? W....T....F? :eusa_doh:

And it is not weapons access, because you used to be able to buy Thompson machine guns for $27 from 1918 to 1934 when they added a $200 registration stamp charge. And they remained legal until 1986.
Just so you know, Rigby, Thompson sub-machine guns are still legal. They were “grandfathered in”. What became illegal in 1986 was any fully automatic manufactured after that point. I have friends that own Tommy Guns, Uzi’s, etc. purchased in the last decade - but all manufactured prior to 1986.

Forum List

Back