Thank God for our RIGHT to keep and bear arms

The Violence Policy Center also said the 259 justifiable homicides should be balanced against the theft of about 232,000 guns each year -- about 172,000 of them during burglaries. That’s a ratio of one justifiable homicide for every 896 guns put into the hands of criminals, the Times reported"
Note how the propaganda dupes mindless minions like Ph3iron? They choose “justifiable homicidesonly. I’ve filled this thread with hundreds of instances where a law abiding citizen prevented a crime by pulling out their firearm. They didn’t even have to fire, much less kill the perpetrator.

A rational person would prefer that outcome. Because law abiding citizens resort to deadly force so little, the study used that statistic to give the appearance that it’s not worth it. And dummies like Ph3iron fall for it! :laugh:

71068535_130478894985715_5168303184304668672_o.jpg

The Violence Policy Center also said the 259 justifiable homicides should be balanced against the theft of about 232,000 guns each year -- about 172,000 of them during burglaries. That’s a ratio of one justifiable homicide for every 896 guns put into the hands of criminals, the Times reported"
Note how the propaganda dupes mindless minions like Ph3iron? They choose “justifiable homicidesonly. I’ve filled this thread with hundreds of instances where a law abiding citizen prevented a crime by pulling out their firearm. They didn’t even have to fire, much less kill the perpetrator.

A rational person would prefer that outcome. Because law abiding citizens resort to deadly force so little, the study used that statistic to give the appearance that it’s not worth it. And dummies like Ph3iron fall for it! :laugh:

I'm a mindless minion as opposed to our PhD patriot.
Merry Xmas to you too darlin
Can you post the hundreds of instances again (not from a nra site if poss)
I would have thought a rational person would prefer no one had a gun except law enforcement
But enough humor, I leave our brave patriot to fume in his bath chair and double wide, waiting for an intruder
I'm still waiting for his record on repelling invaders
Zero I suspect?

I would have thought a rational person would prefer no one had a gun except law enforcement
But enough humor, I leave our brave patriot to fume in his bath chair and double wide, waiting for an intruder
Zero I suspect?
Gun Owners of America | The only no compromise gun lobby in Washington

Zero I suspect?

The GAO. The NRA on Crack.

Zero I suspect?

They are a great organization, they don’t mess around... lol
Your dislike of them indicates their value.... Anti-gun nutter like yourself despise any type of firearm ownership.... fact

Zero I suspect?

Your dislike of them indicates their value.... Anti-gun nutter like yourself despise any type of firearm ownership.... fact

Once again, you look like an idjit. I support common sense gun regs. I support the ones we have in Colorado right now. No more no less. We were the first to have them and we were the first to prove the Due Process in the Courts at great expense against the NRA and your GOA and make the stick. I can still go buy a gun in 15 minutes. I can have as many as I want to have. I am not limited in the amount of ammo I have on hand. I don't live in fear that anyone is going to come and take my guns. Am I a gun owner? Well, cupcake, that's a personal question. Will I buy any guns from you? Never, I don't support gun crazies financially. I like things as they are and we spent a lot of time, money and childrens lives to get it like it is. You spent zero of all the above so you have zero say in any of it.

Zero I suspect?

Once again, you look like an idjit. I support common sense gun regs. I support the ones we have in Colorado right now. No more no less. We were the first to have them and we were the first to prove the Due Process in the Courts at great expense against the NRA and your GOA and make the stick. I can still go buy a gun in 15 minutes. I can have as many as I want to have. I am not limited in the amount of ammo I have on hand. I don't live in fear that anyone is going to come and take my guns. Am I a gun owner? Well, cupcake, that's a personal question. Will I buy any guns from you? Never, I don't support gun crazies financially. I like things as they are and we spent a lot of time, money and childrens lives to get it like it is. You spent zero of all the above so you have zero say in any of it.
lol
Just like I suspected, it’s a control thing with you isn’t it?

Zero I suspect?

lol

If you mean that I refuse to allow you to control the laws where I live, then you are correct. You need to take control and responsibility for where you live and stop trying to control where I live. We like it the way it is here.

If you think we should control the mass shootings like we do then you would be right. You don't have the population we do and don't need the control. But after 3 major mass shootings we took the bull by the horns and not only passed gun regulations but also did community education along with it to prevent more shootings. Or we could do what Texas and Florida has done and done nothing and allowed the mass shootings to continue. Yes, WE (collectively) took control and responsibility for our own fate. And we don't listen to you trying to control us.

In other words, it appears it's you that are trying to exert the control and are pissed that we won't allow it.

lol

If you mean that I refuse to allow you to control the laws where I live, then you are correct. You need to take control and responsibility for where you live and stop trying to control where I live. We like it the way it is here.

If you think we should control the mass shootings like we do then you would be right. You don't have the population we do and don't need the control. But after 3 major mass shootings we took the bull by the horns and not only passed gun regulations but also did community education along with it to prevent more shootings. Or we could do what Texas and Florida has done and done nothing and allowed the mass shootings to continue. Yes, WE (collectively) took control and responsibility for our own fate. And we don't listen to you trying to control us.

In other words, it appears it's you that are trying to exert the control and are pissed that we won't allow it.
Rural America does not have shootings, nor does it have any substantial violence. The one thing it does have is more firearms than any other place in America and all types of firearms… So we don’t need your fucked up gun control laws…

We? Don't.?
As a millionaire corporate guy it's as I'm not even from the us?
I'm Still waiting for your heroic repelling your house invaders with your guns.
Boy this is hilarious
Here's a non I gun estimate
A little drunk, are we? Someone has a substance abuse problem... :eusa_whistle:
I should be.
You are the paranoid one darlin.
So I feel more comfortable living in oz, U.K., you in our gun loaded country.
Each to his own.
God bless you to feel you have to be heavily armed to protect your dreaded freedom.
Try to help someone today.

Once again, you look like an idjit. I support common sense gun regs.
AKA total ban and confiscation, because that's what they all lead to.

If you have ever voted democrat, you support a total ban.

You have, so you support, democrat.

Maybe it's time for you to vote 3rd Party and quit voting to lose your own rights.

lol

Rural America does not have shootings, nor does it have any substantial violence. The one thing it does have is more firearms than any other place in America and all types of firearms… So we don’t need your fucked up gun control laws…

Nice foul mouth.
Prerequisite of rural USA?
Is that why Iowa, rural has more gun suicide deaths than say California?

lol

I already showed where where you live has a much higher gun crime rate than anywhere in New York City by far. You live near Rapid City, S.D.. It's the crime capital of South Dakota. And it's Rural. So don't give me that crap. I live in what is called Rural as well and about 100 feet from here we had a shooting with a fatality yesterday. And this is considered one of the safest parts of the town. This was a first for around here. But it happened. In other areas, it's almost quite common. This Rural Area rivals Denver in the gun violence now. Rural America isn't like it once was.

lol

Nice foul mouth.

Have you ever driven through Iowa? I have. Made me want to put a barrel in my mouth.......Just kidding. Nice place if you have a fetish for corn, lots of corn.......lots of corn..... more corn.........reloading....:aargh:

lol

Nice foul mouth.
Lol
Suicides do not count, there’s nothing more cowardly than suicide… Although they do take care of themselves

lol

I already showed where where you live has a much higher gun crime rate than anywhere in New York City by far. You live near Rapid City, S.D.. It's the crime capital of South Dakota. And it's Rural. So don't give me that crap. I live in what is called Rural as well and about 100 feet from here we had a shooting with a fatality yesterday. And this is considered one of the safest parts of the town. This was a first for around here. But it happened. In other areas, it's almost quite common. This Rural Area rivals Denver in the gun violence now. Rural America isn't like it once was.
lol
Only a fool would think that Rapid City is Rural.
And I live about 100 miles northwest as the crow flies from Rapid City… And you can count on one hand the number of murders so far in 2019 in the Rapid City area.

The vast majority of criminal behavior in this country and violence is done by repeat offenders in progressive controlled urban America with extremely strict gun control laws, execute repeat offenders problem solved. Fact

I'm still waiting for his record on repelling invaders. Zero I suspect?
I’m still waiting for you to share with us the life-saving cancer treatments you received.

Wait...you didn’t receive any? Well, I guess we should shut down all cancer research, destroy all cancer data, and immediately eliminate all cancer treatments.

I mean, according to your logic, if a single person hasn’t required cancer treatment (yet), then nobody on the planet needs cancer treatment! :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back