Thank God liberals are "pro-choice"!

Pro choice refers to abortion, not smoking. But that isn't the point. You can do any of those things mentioned as long as you don't harm another person. Abortion doesn't harm a person, so don't get started on that.

Well, as usual, you have NO idea what's going on in America.

Mayor Bloomberg actually BANNED soda exceeding his idea of an "appropriate" size in New York.

Libs are in over-drive trying to ban guns.

They have banned smoking all over the nation

I don't agree with a soda ban. I am fine with a smoking ban, depending on where it is banned.

50% of American women will have an unwanted pregnancy in their lifetime. The Republicans want the government to force these women to bring their pregnancy to term. Unwanted children are much more likely to be abused.

Therefore, Republicans are pro child abuse.

And don't tell me an embryo is a human being. If it was, the thousands of frozen embryos in fertility labs in this country would have the right to own guns.

SO, to kill a baby in the mother's womb is not abuse... :eusa_liar:

You cannot abuse something that doesn't legally exist yet.

Pro choice refers to abortion, not smoking. But that isn't the point. You can do any of those things mentioned as long as you don't harm another person. Abortion doesn't harm a person, so don't get started on that.

Mayor Bloomberg actually BANNED soda exceeding his idea of an "appropriate" size in New York.

So of 7 examples you pick, you can only come up with TWO maybe that people somewhere are trying to do.

I mean, you might have to buy two smaller sodas to get the same effect as one big one. THE HORROR!!!!

50% of American women will have an unwanted pregnancy in their lifetime. The Republicans want the government to force these women to bring their pregnancy to term. Unwanted children are much more likely to be abused.

And don't tell me an embryo is a human being. If it was, the thousands of frozen embryos in fertility labs in this country would have the right to own guns.

An embryoe the size of a kidney bean is not a baby.

Sorry.

Argument fail.

You cannot abuse something that doesn't legally exist yet.

"Legal" is a term. Reality is what it is.

So of 7 examples you pick, you can only come up with TWO maybe that people somewhere are trying to do.

I mean, you might have to buy two smaller sodas to get the same effect as one big one. THE HORROR!!!!

you really arent that bright are you? It's not about the soda, it's the control the government has. Do you really want the governement to tell you everything you can and cant do? Even Eisenhower would despise this, in fact in Einsenhower's day, Bloomburg wouldnt even have tried to do this.....So stop saying you're Eisenhower Republican. you're a commie and probably have always been one.

Republicans don't want to force anyone to bring a pregnancy to term. Just encourage women to be a bit more judicious about who they fuck. If women didn't think of themselves as animals who had no more control over their bodies than a dog in heat, there would be no need for this many abortions.

Republicans don't want to force anyone to bring a pregnancy to term. Just encourage women to be a bit more judicious about who they fuck. If women didn't think of themselves as animals who had no more control over their bodies than a dog in heat, there would be no need for this many abortions.

yep and that used to be the case...sexual revolution has consequences.....

Woooooosh

Right over your head there.

THAT WAS THE ENTIRE POINT. Liberals, in general, support ‘pro-choice’ when it comes to abortion but are essentially anti-choice in every other category. It is nuts. How about we just leave people alone to make their own choices throughout life as long as they don’t interfere with others. It is a foreign concept, I know, because the government must always be looking out for our ‘best’ interests.

Woooooosh

THAT WAS THE ENTIRE POINT. Liberals, in general, support ‘pro-choice’ when it comes to abortion but are essentially anti-choice in every other category. It is nuts. How about we just leave people alone to make their own choices throughout life as long as they don’t interfere with others. It is a foreign concept, I know, because the government must always be looking out for our ‘best’ interests.

Just about everything needs to be explained to noomi (slowly - and even then she doesn't comprehend 99% of it.

I don't see why conservatives are against abortion and I don't see why liberals are for it. Indeed, if conservatives got their way there would be millions of future welfare babies who will mimick the defective behavior of the democrat voting welfare queen that spawned them. That policy alone would destroy the republican party in about 18-20 years. But yeah, the cartoon is funny too.

I'm going to use Andrew Wilkow's quote for the 5,000x: "with liberals, your choice is always central planning or nihilism".

I'm sorry, but why don't those children have to be "welfare queens"? We can't force the irresponsible parents to pay for them? We can't take those parents, imprison them for child endangerment and put them on chain gangs repairing roads to pay for the child's need?

It's sad that liberals can't think beyond government as a solution to a problem....

So you want to go back to the old debtors prisons? "Please sir can I have some more?"

I want people to be accountable for their actions and the law (astounding concept to you "it's everyone else's fault and society owes me" liberals, I know).

If you refuse to properly care for a child (cloth, feed, provide healthcare, etc.) then you should go to prison. And rather than a free ride for you and your offspring, we should work you like a fuck'n dog 12 hours per day, 7 days a week.

Prisons are overloaded because liberals have made it a fuck'n paradise - free cable tv, free movies, basketball, weight lifting, social events. Work these animals 12 hours a day to pay their debt to society and 95% of them would never go back. They'd learn that working a real job for 8 hours a day is actually a walk in the park in America.

Noomi doesnt understand that if you're pro choice only on abortion, it means your pro abortion....simple logic

Woooooosh

Pro choice refers to abortion. It has nothing to do with smoking.

No one says they are pro choice when it comes to smoking, because the term has never referred to any other choice but abortion.

Noomi doesnt understand that if you're pro choice only on abortion, it means your pro abortion....simple logic

I guess pro lifers must be anti choice, then.

no because we're pro choice on several things.....but because i'm on some but not others, I dont call myself pro choice.

I love it when you think you have me.....but you dont, nice try though...play again.

[

I want people to be accountable for their actions and the law (astounding concept to you "it's everyone else's fault and society owes me" liberals, I know).

If you refuse to properly care for a child (cloth, feed, provide healthcare, etc.) then you should go to prison. And rather than a free ride for you and your offspring, we should work you like a fuck'n dog 12 hours per day, 7 days a week.

Again, Poodle, what do you think these people are going to do in prison that is going to generate enough money to care for a child? Their labor would have to first generate enough revenue to pay for guarding and locking them up, THEN enough to make money.

And wouldn't it just be easier to give them a job, then?

[
Prisons are overloaded because liberals have made it a fuck'n paradise - free cable tv, free movies, basketball, weight lifting, social events. Work these animals 12 hours a day to pay their debt to society and 95% of them would never go back. They'd learn that working a real job for 8 hours a day is actually a walk in the park in America.

Right. Obviously, you'd never been anywhere near a prison, where they stack 6 people in a cell meant for two, and people stab each other over what to watch on that cable tv...

The reason we have so many people in prison is because big corporations are making a killing on prison labor while we the tax-payer are getting the bill for locking them up. It's the ultimate in Corporate Welfare.

So while a civilized state like Germany or Japan only locks up 60-80K people, we lock up 2 million.

Forum List

Back