Women's March: "We're not just pro-choice. We are proudly, unapologetically pro-abortion."

Vote um out ladies. They think you're all nothing but Killers. Killer moms.
I mean if you think all ladies have killed their own kids or would even consider it, then you’re one hell of a misogynist.

But yeah, if you have killed your own kid you are a piece of shit and you shouldn’t be allowed to vote or do anything else from your prison cell.

Don't let the fake "pro-choice" movement fool you. Don't let them pretend to get offended when you call them pro-abortion. That's what they are. They only endorse ONE choice, and it's a dead baby.

Remember this when you vote.

These ghouls make me sick.

I mean if you think all ladies have killed their own kids or would even consider it, then you’re one hell of a misogynist.

But yeah, if you have killed your own kid you are a piece of shit and you shouldn’t be allowed to vote or do anything else from your prison cell.
Killing kids is murder. Denying a fertilized egg the chance to develop into a human baby is a choice every women should be able to make without question by the state until that fetus become viable, I thought was a reasonable compromise between the two sides.

However unreasonable forces, such as what you display, have grabbed a hold of the mic and wont let it go.

Okay Dalek, come attack one of us, we can help you fuck off the Earth if that’s what you want.
Rigby, A Human Racist?

But he's not entirely wrong imo. Our circus is flying headlong towards our next and possible greatest catastrophe. Extinction???? Nah.

It is the mindless fanatics wanting to increase population who have to be exterminated.
I believe Hitler said something about a "population who have to be exterminated".
He was a great man wasn't he?
Dumb ass.

Cool, glad you oppose abortion then. Welcome to the fight.

Humans don’t lay eggs, retard. No fertilized egg can or ever will develop into a human being of any age. Oh dear. Where and when did you flunk out of elementary school?

What a fucktard. Kids have to be born before they become a kid.

The human egg, or ovum, is one of the largest cells in the human body.

My new favorite.

Bye Meatwad

What a fucktard.
Great topic sentence for all your output, but it should just be your account name instead, Fucktard.

Kids have to be born before they become a kid.
Naw. Sorry you don’t know what words mean, Fucktard.

If you want to be extremely technical and precise, no human is a kid, only young goats. But the generic definition refers to any young humans. Whoopsie.
The human egg, or ovum, is one of the largest cells in the human body.
Current price of tea in China?

Egg cells are a thing, yes. Duh?

If you want to be extremely technical and precise, no human is a kid, only young goats.
I see, so when you said "I mean if you think all ladies have killed their own kids" you were talking about slaughtering young goats?

Technically, I'd call you my new favorite FuckTardis

I see, so when you said "I mean if you think all ladies have killed their own kids" you were talking about slaughtering young goats?
Oh gods, you’re even more retarded than was already self-evident.

No, drooling imbecile, young humans. Kids.

Your position on abortion is the same as the Nazis. Ours is the exact opposite.

Serious question: Is there any issue in which your position differs from that of the Nazis? Because I can't see one.

Actually, it's exactly the opposite. Your fellow Nazis were pro-aborts, just like you. You're part of a death cult.

As we now see, the "ladies" in the OP are pro-abort. The fake "pro-choice" mask is off. You just get off on killing kids.
See ladies. The clods just get off on calling you names. Don't let them any where near the reigns of power ever again.

71243606-766026370501239-7931922761616719872-n.jpg

Forum List

Back