Thank God Our Founding Fathers Demanded Evidence in Trials

To quote once again a prominent Repub....

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.

The Constitution specifically specifies that impeachment is for “high crimes and misdemeanors”. Though there is a certain vagueness to the term, I have to say that it would be a terrible stretch to try to apply that to any alleged activity that is not explicitly a violation of a standing law. Vague accusations of “conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role” or a claimed intent of “cleansing the office…restoring honor and integrity to the office” would not be justification for the impeachment process. To be valid, there really needs to be a credible claim that the target of the proceeding has committed an actual violation of law.
Apparently you missed "bribery"...which is what extortion is

...and yet bribery wan't in the articles.

Abuse of power is a law broken.

You've gotta realize that very little that Adolph Twitler says is true.

There was no abuse of power, you uniformed fuck.

President Trump cut off all the democrats corrupt flows of money...they HAVE TO use impeachment for advertising.

You don't thunk anybody actually watched the debates to you? :auiqs.jpg:

I remember the last debates 4 years ago...

Hillary shit herself :laughing0301:

All the other filth is on stage & everybody is asking...where is hillary? :lmao:

Abuse of power is a law broken.

You've gotta realize that very little that Adolph Twitler says is true.

There was no abuse of power, you uniformed fuck.
There clearly was.

Your denials can't change reality.

You need to look at some real news from time to time.
Read the Articles of Impeachment Against President Trump
Allegations without any evidence.
The evidence was pretty clearly laid out in the testimony.

I laugh
You have got to be the stupidest motherfucker here. You never contribute a damn thing, you stalk me from thread to thread, you post the same nonsense over and over like a broken record. Why don't you just do the world a favor and eat a .45?

You'll see real evidence when Durham and Barr indict Deep Staters and the Democrats they were in bed with.
Dunham and Barr ARE the Deep State! It is they who work against the Constitution, making its guidelines null to protect their leader and scouring the world seeking foreign aid to provide diversions for the corruption of the man they exalt above the law.

You need to look at some real news from time to time.
Read the Articles of Impeachment Against President Trump
Allegations without any evidence.

I laugh
You have got to be the stupidest motherfucker here. You never contribute a damn thing, you stalk me from thread to thread, you post the same nonsense over and over like a broken record. Why don't you just do the world a favor and eat a .45?

You contribute a lot
The problem is that every single fucking thing, is false.
It all has been proven to be false, yet your stupid dumb fucking ass just keeps repeating the next false fucking thing.

Dunham and Barr ARE the Deep State! It is they who work against the Constitution, making its guidelines null to protect their leader and scouring the world seeking foreign aid to provide diversions for the corruption of the man they exalt above the law.
More proof liberals are clueless.

Lack of evidence is why Nazi Pelousy is shitting her Depends and trying to hide their impeachment vote.

Forum List

Back