🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thank God there's a strong President willing to stand up in the ME. Why isn't it Obama?

Obama_Putin_Differences.jpg

Yup, Russia and Iran cleaning up our awful messes in Iraq and Syria. What an awesome foreign policy, right? :thup:

There wouldn't be an ISIS if our Government hadn't funded & armed groups there. Syria's Civil War was none of our business. We had no right to try and kill Assad. It was wrong. It's time to stop declaring 'Regime Change.' We don't hold a higher moral ground on such issues.

I don't %100 agree with you as far as us not holding a higher ground, but in this circumstance I do agree that we had no business fucking around in Libya or Syria. It has blown up in the faces of the people we were supposedly "helping", but just like everything bed wetting liberals do the results are worse than the problems they were trying ti fix.

No one tells a Boone to fuck off. This doesn't happen.
Fuck off.
No. Have you been to the White House? Have you been thru the FBI building? Have you run up the Needle with your dad? Have you been to Gettysburgh? I have a whole list here. I'm a Boone and my father thought it was crucial that I learned the history of both our lands.
So instead of having regular vacations where you just go out and have fun my father thought it was important to cruise Washington. Gettysburgh. Pretty whacked out but to this day I'm thrilled he did this.
It taught me the love of country. Coast to coast. Embracing what we've got. Others don't have this around the world. We really are blessed.

Yup, Russia and Iran cleaning up our awful messes in Iraq and Syria. What an awesome foreign policy, right? :thup:

I highly doubt the "fix" will be favorable to us either, but on the bright side it may turn jihadist attention towards Russia, and start a sunni/shiite conflict.

I doubt it will be the case but I hope we don't get involved at all. Let one side win or lose. Muslims killing muslims is a net gain for the planet.

There wouldn't be an ISIS if our Government hadn't funded & armed groups there. Syria's Civil War was none of our business. We had no right to try and kill Assad. It was wrong. It's time to stop declaring 'Regime Change.' We don't hold a higher moral ground on such issues.

I don't %100 agree with you as far as us not holding a higher ground, but in this circumstance I do agree that we had no business fucking around in Libya or Syria. It has blown up in the faces of the people we were supposedly "helping", but just like everything bed wetting liberals do the results are worse than the problems they were trying ti fix.

First, we need to stop with the 'Regime Change' declarations. We have no right to declare such things. Then we need to stop the meddling and Permanent War. ISIS wouldn't have been possible without our funding & arming groups in Syria.

First, we need to stop with the 'Regime Change' declarations. We have no right to declare such things. Then we need to stop the meddling and Permanent War. ISIS wouldn't have been possible without our funding & arming groups in Syria.

I can agree with that for the most part.

Go enlist. Or shut up.

Here's where we are today finally. Russia and China have both just said FUCK OFF. We hate terrorists and we are going to end this bullshit.

I don't need to enlist.

In August the Chechen terrorist leader swore allegiance to ISIS. Do you not remember Beslan? He swore 15,000 warriors.

Should the leader of a nation who had to endure this three day seige and massacre go "Obama wants Assad gone and ISIS is his friend and Chenchens are going to kill our babies again?"

Every picture tells a story story. Would you like me to put up the pictures of all the babies killed in Beslan?
:blahblah::laugh::lame2:

I highly doubt the "fix" will be favorable to us either, but on the bright side it may turn jihadist attention towards Russia, and start a sunni/shiite conflict.

I doubt it will be the case but I hope we don't get involved at all. Let one side win or lose. Muslims killing muslims is a net gain for the planet.

Russia and Iran could restore peace to Syria. It's possible. But it will take fixing our awful blunders there. I'm with you though. It's time to scale it back in the Middle East. We've done enough damage. Time to come home.

And how bout that? Putin even went to Parliament for approval of airstrikes. Something else our own leaders could learn from this.

Interesting.

What part of dual don't you understand.?

The part where you suck my dual balls and shut up with your constant American hating bullshit.

My grandfather CHARLES BOONE fought with the Navy.

Do you think I give a shit? That doesn't change the fact that your constant "I'm better than everyone because I'm Canadian and I hate America but I want to stick my nose in your business anyway" routine has about as much value to this greatest country on the Goddess' green Earth as a suicide bomber.

Back off. And I'm really not kidding.

Oh noes! The Canuck is going all internet tough guy! Somebody help!

:lmao:

Impotent jackass.

Lying motherfucker. When have I ever said I hated America?

Never. Never once.

I adore Amercia.
No you don't. You love anyone that has a R after it. You sure as shit do not love anything America stands for: Truth, Integrity, Fidelity, etc.

I'm very proud of being a Boone. The heritage crossing the border means so much to me. My fathers name was Daniel. Daniel John Boone.
Truly. Don't ever tell me again that I don't love or understand what America is in this world. Her light has been only diminished lately but America has been the beacon of hope for so many over the years.
I have been to Ellis Island. I have been to the Statue of Liberty. Arlington. Years and years because my parents adored the Kennedys.
I am so sorry for you if you don't know your own history and not had the ability to travel and embrace it. I have. I lived for years in Tennessee. Oh so many good years.
Don't you ever tell me again that I don't love America.

Russia and Iran could restore peace to Syria. It's possible. But it will take fixing our awful blunders there. I'm with you though. It's time to scale it back in the Middle East. We've done enough damage. Time to come home.

We might disagree on semantics and nuances but at the end of the story we do agree that it's time to get the fuck out of the Middle East.

I know you have seen my posts with my mea culpas about our interventions in the middle east. Frankly I can't grovel enough. My horror at unleashing worse hell on these people than they were already going thru. Aye carumba.
It is time we come home. I would like to make sure though that anyone who has helped us is not left behind. We must not betray them. But it is time to come home.

I know you have seen my posts with my mea culpas about our interventions in the middle east. Frankly I can't grovel enough. My horror at unleashing worse hell on these people than they were already going thru. Aye carumba.
It is time we come home. I would like to make sure though that anyone who has helped us is not left behind. We must not betray them. But it is time to come home.

We sure have unleashed unspeakable evil there. ISIS is on us. We should have stayed out of Syria's Civil War. Yet another miserable foreign interventionist blunder.

And btw, there's nothing to stand up for in the Middle East. It's not our lands. We don't belong there. We should come home. Peace out.

We sure have unleashed unspeakable evil there. ISIS is on us. We should have stayed out of Syria's Civil War. Yet another miserable foreign interventionist blunder.

And for many of us our intentions were good. I foolishly believed that somehow we could undo centuries of tribal customs in a decade or two? I'm an idiot. I freely admit this.

It's time to come home. This is hard to say. But not one more drop of our warriors blood should be shed. This makes me want to cry here and I don't want to get all emotional but I just think these lands are so broke and we can't fix them.

I hate defeat as you can tell. But I don't think there is any hope here.

And for many of us our intentions were good. I foolishly believed that somehow we could undo centuries of tribal customs in a decade or two? I'm an idiot. I freely admit this.

It's time to come home. This is hard to say. But not one more drop of our warriors blood should be shed. This makes me want to cry here and I don't want to get all emotional but I just think these lands are so broke and we can't fix them.

I hate defeat as you can tell. But I don't think there is any hope here.

I hear ya. There's nothing to fix though. And even if there is, we're not the fixers. The Middle East is for the Peoples of the Middle East. It's not our lands. We don't belong there.

Interesting.

What part of dual don't you understand.?

The part where you suck my dual balls and shut up with your constant American hating bullshit.

My grandfather CHARLES BOONE fought with the Navy.

Do you think I give a shit? That doesn't change the fact that your constant "I'm better than everyone because I'm Canadian and I hate America but I want to stick my nose in your business anyway" routine has about as much value to this greatest country on the Goddess' green Earth as a suicide bomber.

Back off. And I'm really not kidding.

Oh noes! The Canuck is going all internet tough guy! Somebody help!

:lmao:

Impotent jackass.
Well, since it slipped by you that TD is a Boone....as in Daniel Boone..... and I, myself, am, also a Boone.... and I can say that being a Boone makes us about as American as anyone on this planet.

It doesn't matter where we live......we are still Americans.

Thank you so much cuz!

America is in the heart. It's simple. She's with me everyday.

It amazes me how the same people who regularly call Obama a "dictator" and a "tyrant" also regularly stick their tongues as far as they can up Putin's ass.

You guys realize that he's actually a dictator and a tyrant, right?

What you guys see as "strength" is autocracy.

It amazes me how the same people who regularly call Obama a "dictator" and a "tyrant" also regularly stick their tongues as far as they can up Putin's ass.

You guys realize that he's actually a dictator and a tyrant, right?

What you guys see as "strength" is autocracy.

Ok. Come on stop the hype.

How are the Russian people being suppressed?

Forum List

Back