🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thank God there's a strong President willing to stand up in the ME. Why isn't it Obama?

"Thank God there's a strong President willing to stand up in the ME. Why isn't it Obama?"

This fails as a loaded question fallacy, in addition to being a lie.

It is neither the 'role' of the United States nor the 'responsibility' of the president to 'solve' the problems of the ME.

If Putin wants to send Russian troops to fight and pointlessly die in the Region, so be it – thank goodness we have a strong president in Obama who refuses to allow American troops to fight and needlessly die in the ME, strength any republican president would clearly lack.

Are you insane? Your Presidents role has been to transform
Just the usual lies from the RW traitors. They know they are lying. The OP KNOWS what she wrote is all lies.

Every one of them KNOWS Obama has killed more terrorists than any other prez. They know he leads a more than 60 country coalition against terrorists. They know their choice hid the bin Ladens and refused to go after Osama. They know the Repubs are lying so they can get their war.

They know the Repubs promised Iran they could have their nukes - even while Obama was taking them away.

RW traitors want more wars. They want dead Americans and dead innocents in other countries. That's why they keep retelling the same lies.

Since they love Poootin so much, I wish they'd get out of my country.

I have over all these years eaten shit because I finally realized how wrong I was.

Mea culpa. Like a full blown idiot I thought we could make a difference. I thought I could change centuries old tribal cultures.

Sweet Lord what an asshole I was. I am telling you I know I was an asshole for believing we could change this.

But your side has now thought you can do it as well with the Muslim Brotherhood.

As if Egypt and Libya aren't enough now we want to submit the poor Syrian people to the Muslim Brotherhood.

How about three strikes your out mother fucker.

What are we doing to these poor people?
184617_397098123711568_1431981430_n.jpg

"Thank God there's a strong President willing to stand up in the ME. Why isn't it Obama?"

This fails as a loaded question fallacy, in addition to being a lie.

It is neither the 'role' of the United States nor the 'responsibility' of the president to 'solve' the problems of the ME.

If Putin wants to send Russian troops to fight and pointlessly die in the Region, so be it – thank goodness we have a strong president in Obama who refuses to allow American troops to fight and needlessly die in the ME, strength any republican president would clearly lack.

Are you insane? Your Presidents role has been to transform
Just the usual lies from the RW traitors. They know they are lying. The OP KNOWS what she wrote is all lies.

Every one of them KNOWS Obama has killed more terrorists than any other prez. They know he leads a more than 60 country coalition against terrorists. They know their choice hid the bin Ladens and refused to go after Osama. They know the Repubs are lying so they can get their war.

They know the Repubs promised Iran they could have their nukes - even while Obama was taking them away.

RW traitors want more wars. They want dead Americans and dead innocents in other countries. That's why they keep retelling the same lies.

Since they love Poootin so much, I wish they'd get out of my country.

I have over all these years eaten shit because I finally realized how wrong I was.

Mea culpa. Like a full blown idiot I thought we could make a difference. I thought I could change centuries old tribal cultures.

Sweet Lord what an asshole I was. I am telling you I know I was an asshole for believing we could change this.

But your side has now thought you can do it as well with the Muslim Brotherhood.

As if Egypt and Libya aren't enough now we want to submit the poor Syrian people to the Muslim Brotherhood.

How about three strikes your out mother fucker.

What are we doing to these poor people?
184617_397098123711568_1431981430_n.jpg

Sigh. When I look at him and I was so young at the time but you could feel it off this man just like Bobby. They had it. When my dad other kids got to go to spring break but my dad took me to Gettysburgh and we stood there. We sang America the Beautiful in a parking lot because you really have to see what they have at Gettysburgh. Whole batch of tourists breaking out into song.

And when you have had YOUR VERY OWN MOTHER turned away from the White House because she was wearing a pant suit. You learn political lessons. And you pull up your garters lol or your big boy pants and you vow to change things.

Here is the hard part. Where do we cut off the others and take care of our own?

When do we make countries that are truly filthy rich pull up their big boy pants and take care of their poor?

I don't think it is a coincidence that at least three rubes have all started topics today fellating Putin. They have to either be on the same mass email list, or listen to the same AM station.
OR they're just informed on current events unlike most libs like you who wait to be told what to think.

oh----your other friends seem to have been wrong------"IT" being the "ARAB SPRING" was not mossad?--------"IT" was obama

Why would Israel want the Muslim Brotherhood in charge of Egypt? Think...

for the same reason that the USA does

Really? Why?

ask your friends who claim the USA did it

If you can't answer the question stop wasting my time.It's annoying

I am not wasting your time-----you can ignore me------I am trying to understand
why you want RUSSIA placing a heavy foothold in the LEVANT-----Syria is
very very strategically located. Nineveh is in Syria ------sorta------Nineveh is
so important the JONAH took a ride inside a BIG FISH and got spat out on its
shores in order to carry out a VERY SPECIAL MISSION --------Syria has been an
important place for thousands of years -------even the greeks occupied it------and
the Persians got involved ------and the Babylonians were harassed------ask DANIEL with his magical HANDWRITING ON THE WALL -----he was a formidable
character-------indigestible to lions. Historians claim the Cleopatra was descended from SYRIANS ------I think they invented glass but I am not sure

Interesting.

What part of dual don't you understand.?

The part where you suck my dual balls and shut up with your constant American hating bullshit.

My grandfather CHARLES BOONE fought with the Navy.

Do you think I give a shit? That doesn't change the fact that your constant "I'm better than everyone because I'm Canadian and I hate America but I want to stick my nose in your business anyway" routine has about as much value to this greatest country on the Goddess' green Earth as a suicide bomber.

Back off. And I'm really not kidding.

Oh noes! The Canuck is going all internet tough guy! Somebody help!

:lmao:

Impotent jackass.

What's to stand up for? I would say we've meddled enough in the Middle East. Our Government has created most of the awful chaos over there. I think it's time to scale back our presence in the Middle East dramatically. We've done enough damage. Let Russia and Iran clean up our awful messes in Iraq and Syria. Time for us to move on.

I don't think it is a coincidence that at least three rubes have all started topics today fellating Putin. They have to either be on the same mass email list, or listen to the same AM station.

Putin is a strongman dictator that has stifled political freedom in his country, muzzled free press, jailed or assinated political and economic opponents, invaded a sovereign nation and is currently instigating a civil war there and - hey, the rightwingnuts think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Go figure.

What's to stand up for? I would say we've meddled enough in the Middle East. Our Government has created most of the awful chaos over there. I think it's time to scale back our presence in the Middle East dramatically. We've done enough damage. Let Russia and Iran clean up our awful messes in Iraq and Syria. Time for us to move on.

What, you mean that fighting our enemy and also fighting the enemy of our enemy turns out to be a little bit messy? Who would have thought!

American interventionism in the Middle East is the ultimate expression of liberal insanity. It is built on the belief that our federal government has the ability to fix things.

What, you mean that fighting our enemy and also fighting the enemy of our enemy turns out to be a little bit messy? Who would have thought!

American interventionism in the Middle East is the ultimate expression of liberal insanity. It is built on the belief that our federal government has the ability to fix things.

Our Government has created the bloody chaos we're seeing over there. It's time to scale it back. We've done enough damage.

Unfortunately Putin tends to out-muscle and out-class Obama by a wide margin.

The difference between somebody with Balls, and Hopey-Changey.

Somebody break-out the unicorns and rainbows.

Obamaonaunicorn.jpg~c200

Unfortunately Putin tends to out-muscle and out-class Obama by a wide margin.

The difference between somebody with Balls, and Hopey-Changey.

Somebody break-out the unicorns and rainbows.

Obamaonaunicorn.jpg~c200

"outclass" is not the word for Putin. "out thug" maybe.

Interesting.

The part where you suck my dual balls and shut up with your constant American hating bullshit.

Do you think I give a shit? That doesn't change the fact that your constant "I'm better than everyone because I'm Canadian and I hate America but I want to stick my nose in your business anyway" routine has about as much value to this greatest country on the Goddess' green Earth as a suicide bomber.

Impotent jackass.
Well, since it slipped by you that TD is a Boone....as in Daniel Boone..... and I, myself, am, also a Boone.... and I can say that being a Boone makes us about as American as anyone on this planet.

It doesn't matter where we live......we are still Americans.

Russia's bombing attacks were nowhere near territory controlled by ISIS. They are bombing rebels trying to oust Assad.

You idiots who are cheering on Putin are some of the dumbest, sickest, retards I have ever seen.

Interesting.

Impotent jackass.

Lying motherfucker. When have I ever said I hated America?

Never. Never once.

I adore Amerca.

Interesting.

Impotent jackass.

Never. Never once.

I adore Amerca.
No you don't. You love anyone that has a R after it. You sure as shit do not love anything America stands for: Truth, Integrity, Fidelity, etc.

Putin is a strongman dictator that has stifled political freedom in his country, muzzled free press, jailed or assinated political and economic opponents, invaded a sovereign nation and is currently instigating a civil war there and - hey, the rightwingnuts think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Go figure.
You want to tell me what's going on in the Ukraine?
Bandera the Ukrainian Nazi collaborater is being propped up as the Hero of the Ukraine? My God almighty he was a fucking Nazi. A truly fucking Nazi. He ethnically cleansed thousands of women and children that were Polish?
And we back Kiev?
THIS IS ON RECORD. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING OPINION. GET IT?
What part of your opinion doesn't mean jack shit in history.

Russia's bombing attacks were nowhere near territory controlled by ISIS. They are bombing rebels trying to oust Assad.

You idiots who are cheering on Putin are some of the dumbest, sickest, retards I have ever seen.

There wouldn't be an ISIS if our Government hadn't funded & armed groups there. Syria's Civil War was none of our business. We had no right to try and kill Assad. It was wrong. It's time to stop declaring 'Regime Change.' We don't hold a higher moral ground on such issues.

Interesting.

Impotent jackass.

Never. Never once.

I adore America.
No you don't. You love anyone that has a R after it. You sure as shit do not love anything America stands for: Truth, Integrity, Fidelity, etc.

Forum List

Back