🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thank God there's a strong President willing to stand up in the ME. Why isn't it Obama?

Here's where one can really get a take on Chicago politics. Here's where you can really get a grip on how this crew thinks from Chicago.

Obama has wanted to restructure the ME. There is no doubt of this. He's gone Sunni big time. Muslim Brotherhood.

What I wasn't getting is why?

Fast forward to Chicago academics. To the expense and one has to remember where these maniacs are coming from.

Syria is this academic playground to them. It's just a chess board.

People are being killed daily. Women raped. Children bum fucked and Green Berets demoted.

Our problem is not Syria. Our problem is Chicago. Our problem is the White House.

Obama is standing -- with the Muslim Jihadists, just like he promised

psychotic rant>>>>>>Obama has wanted to restructure the ME.

anyone have any idea what steps Obama has taken to RESTRUCTURE
THE MIDDLE EAST?-------Iran certainly has------Russia has-----
but THE USA????

Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Libya....

oh-----Obama did that--------when did it stop being mossad?

It never was Mossad

oh----your other friends seem to have been wrong------"IT" being the "ARAB SPRING" was not mossad?--------"IT" was obama

Why would Israel want the Muslim Brotherhood in charge of Egypt? Think...

Here's where one can really get a take on Chicago politics. Here's where you can really get a grip on how this crew thinks from Chicago.

Obama has wanted to restructure the ME. There is no doubt of this. He's gone Sunni big time. Muslim Brotherhood.

Fast forward to Chicago academics. To the expense and one has to remember where these maniacs are coming from.

People are being killed daily. Women raped. Children bum fucked and Green Berets demoted.

Our problem is not Syria. Our problem is Chicago. Our problem is the White House.

I love you CF.

I don't think it is a coincidence that at least three rubes have all started topics today fellating Putin. They have to either be on the same mass email list, or listen to the same AM station.

It's all over the news, rube
Putin sending aircraft to fight in Syria has been in the real news for a while now. But only today did at least three rubes utter the exact same partisan hackery. They obviously all got their opinions fed to them from the same hack source.

psychotic rant>>>>>>Obama has wanted to restructure the ME.

anyone have any idea what steps Obama has taken to RESTRUCTURE
THE MIDDLE EAST?-------Iran certainly has------Russia has-----
but THE USA????

It never was Mossad

oh----your other friends seem to have been wrong------"IT" being the "ARAB SPRING" was not mossad?--------"IT" was obama

for the same reason that the USA does

I don't think it is a coincidence that at least three rubes have all started topics today fellating Putin. They have to either be on the same mass email list, or listen to the same AM station.

It's been in the news for a while now. But only today did at least three rubes utter the exact same partisan hackery.

Russia commenced air strikes today....pay attention, rube

It never was Mossad

Really? Why?

It's been in the news for a while now. But only today did at least three rubes utter the exact same partisan hackery.

Russia commenced air strikes today....pay attention, rube

What I loved and I've been monitoring media all across Europe is that Putin did such a power play he only gave them one hour to tell them stay out of the fucking sky.

Now I am sick to death with the flu. I am on the mighty Q but THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME.

It never was Mossad

Really? Why?

ask your friends who claim the USA did it

Yeah. That's why he's killed more of them than Bush.

And Obama never said he would stand with terrorists, liar. Aren't you even the slightest bit embarrassed regurgitating that utter bullshit?

It never was Mossad

Really? Why?

ask your friends who claim the USA did it

If you can't answer the question stop wasting my time.It's annoying

He killed Syria, Libya and Iraq. he gave Iran $100B and the ability to get nukes

Someone out there is going this shit has to stop. I'm hanging with the Russian guy.

He killed Syria, Libya and Iraq. he gave Iran $100B and the ability to get nukes

I agree!

If that's not standing with terrorists I don't know what is!

Nope.

And he never promised to stand with terrorists.

You are like a zombie recording, just mindlessly playing back all the most insane lies out there.

Who's pulling the string in your back?

And Obama never said he would stand with terrorists, liar. Aren't you even the slightest bit embarrassed regurgitating that utter bullshit?

You have an "O" ring around your mouth.

Just the usual lies from the RW traitors. They know they are lying. The OP KNOWS what she wrote is all lies.

Every one of them KNOWS Obama has killed more terrorists than any other prez. They know he leads a more than 60 country coalition against terrorists. They know their choice hid the bin Ladens and refused to go after Osama. They know the Repubs are lying so they can get their war.

They know the Repubs promised Iran they could have their nukes - even while Obama was taking them away.

RW traitors want more wars. They want dead Americans and dead innocents in other countries. That's why they keep retelling the same lies.

Since they love Poootin so much, I wish they'd get out of my country.

Forum List

Back