🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thank God there's a strong President willing to stand up in the ME. Why isn't it Obama?

Here's where one can really get a take on Chicago politics. Here's where you can really get a grip on how this crew thinks from Chicago.

Obama has wanted to restructure the ME. There is no doubt of this. He's gone Sunni big time. Muslim Brotherhood.

What I wasn't getting is why?

Fast forward to Chicago academics. To the expense and one has to remember where these maniacs are coming from.

Syria is this academic playground to them. It's just a chess board.

People are being killed daily. Women raped. Children bum fucked and Green Berets demoted.

Our problem is not Syria. Our problem is Chicago. Our problem is the White House.

Obama is standing -- with the Muslim Jihadists, just like he promised
Yeah. That's why he's killed more of them than Bush.

And Obama never said he would stand with terrorists, liar. Aren't you even the slightest bit embarrassed regurgitating that utter bullshit?

You have an "O" ring around your mouth.

O for ZERO integrity on your part.

That's the problem with you tards. You think when someone debunks your complete bullshit, they like Obama.

"I am going to blindly parrot some bullshit, and if anyone kicks up a fuss, I am going to accuse them of loving Obama."

What kind of retarded shit is that?

Obviously, the truth is not in your tool kit. You don't have the brain power for the truth.

Just the usual lies from the RW traitors. They know they are lying. The OP KNOWS what she wrote is all lies.

Every one of them KNOWS Obama has killed more terrorists than any other prez. They know he leads a more than 60 country coalition against terrorists. They know their choice hid the bin Ladens and refused to go after Osama. They know the Repubs are lying so they can get their war.

They know the Repubs promised Iran they could have their nukes - even while Obama was taking them away.

RW traitors want more wars. They want dead Americans and dead innocents in other countries. That's why they keep retelling the same lies.

Since they love Poootin so much, I wish they'd get out of my country.

You are the one that lies !!!!

Please shut up and stop insulting people here!

Here's where one can really get a take on Chicago politics. Here's where you can really get a grip on how this crew thinks from Chicago.

Obama has wanted to restructure the ME. There is no doubt of this. He's gone Sunni big time. Muslim Brotherhood.

Fast forward to Chicago academics. To the expense and one has to remember where these maniacs are coming from.

People are being killed daily. Women raped. Children bum fucked and Green Berets demoted.

Our problem is not Syria. Our problem is Chicago. Our problem is the White House.

And Obama never said he would stand with terrorists, liar. Aren't you even the slightest bit embarrassed regurgitating that utter bullshit?

That's the problem with you tards. You think when someone debunks your complete bullshit, they like Obama.

"I am going to blindly parrot some bullshit, and if anyone kicks up a fuss, I am going to accuse them of loving Obama."

Obviously, the truth is not in your tool kit. You don't have the brain power for the truth.

You never debunked anything, you spewed. There is a difference

None of our damn business what happens in the ME IMO.Now since the US caused this problem it of course should fix it and then get the FUCK OUT and STAY OUT unless we are attacked directly and I don't mean false flag attacks like 9/11 to benefit Israel.

Dollars to donuts the Russian aircraft will be used to strike at Syrians as much as, if not more than, to strike at ISISBOOMBAH.

It's all about preserving Assad's power, not about fighting terrorism.

Rubes.

I have spent my whole life hating the USSR. I'm Ukrainian (half/other Irish and we hate everybody in a bar :lol:) And there is a history.

To back Putin now is risking my soul. But I know I am on the right side of life here.

I have debunked that asshole comment about Obama promising to stand with terrorists many times.

And yet you tards keep repeating it.

You rubes have ZERO integrity.

I have spent my whole life hating the USSR. I'm Ukrainian (half/other Irish and we hate everybody in a bar :lol:) And there is a history.

To back Putin now is risking my soul. But I know I am on the right side of life here.
Then you are an idiot.

When the Russians start killing Syrian civilians, we will revisit your idiocy.

Ah. You see? It's starting: Vladimir Putin defies West as Russia bomb 'Syrian rebel targets instead of Isil' - live updates

Here is more from the Syrian opposition leader, Khaled Khoja, who claims the Russian strikes were aimed at supporting the Assad regime, not targetting Isil:

quotes_1817837a.gif
The Russians were talking about political settlement but it's clear now that they were using their political approach in order to cover military intervention in Syria.

Today's strike showed that the Russians were lying to us.

Retards!

Then you are an idiot.

They started doing that today. Killing civilians, but no ISIS.

"Thank God there's a strong President willing to stand up in the ME. Why isn't it Obama?"

This fails as a loaded question fallacy, in addition to being a lie.

It is neither the 'role' of the United States nor the 'responsibility' of the president to 'solve' the problems of the ME.

If Putin wants to send Russian troops to fight and pointlessly die in the Region, so be it – thank goodness we have a strong president in Obama who refuses to allow American troops to fight and needlessly die in the ME, strength any republican president would clearly lack.

I said this in one of the other Putin-fellating rube topics today: Syria has traditionally been the turf of Russia. Syria has been a Russian client state for decades. As far back as the USSR days.

The US has been encroaching on Russia's turf during this aerial bombing of ISIS. It's Putin who has been weak, and now he is trying to get his turf back.

Russia and the US disagree on Assad. Russia wants to preserve Assad in power while the US wants regime change.

Russia is there to keep Assad in power. That is their priority, their mission. Bombing ISIS is a means to achieve that mission, not the other way around.

Russia will bomb ISIS, Syrian rebel forces, and civilians. Whatever it takes to keep their puppet in power.

Assad needs to stay in power because every time a strong man dictator is removed from one of those Middle East shitholes, the religious nut jobs take over and things are 1000 times worse.

I have debunked that asshole comment about Obama promising to stand with terrorists many times.

Do you ever wonder why people make fun of you?

None of our damn business what happens in the ME IMO.Now since the US caused this problem it of course should fix it and then get the FUCK OUT and STAY OUT unless we are attacked directly and I don't mean false flag attacks like 9/11 to benefit Israel.

Oh boy. Maybe I should just put up a permanent mea culpa if I could so I don't have to explain this every night. Maybe we should ask the mods for this. I was one of the biggest campaigners for the war in Afghanistan because of human rights issues.

Yes. I am a right wing conservative. Deal with it .I was on a fucking mission from God. I thought. I was a fool.

Years later oh heavens I was so wrong. I so wished we had stayed home and taken care of our own. Fixed our potholes. Taken care of our elderly.

Embraced our hungry and sick and elderly first.

This has been a hard pill to swallow. But I have swallowed it.

Not easy.

Do you ever wonder why people make fun of you?
I don't worry about the opinions of tards when I know I am right.

http://www.vox.com/2015/9/30/9423229/russia-bombing-isis-syria
Russia says it’s bombing ISIS in Syria. It’s actually bombing their enemies.

The strikes reported this morning aren't happening anywhere near ISIS territory and aren't actually hitting ISIS positions

Then you are an idiot.

Prove it.

So keep on slurping Putin's crank, retards, as he bombs non-ISIS people to smithereens.

Your soul is going to a very bad place.

Then you are an idiot.

Prove it.
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34399164

Forum List

Back