🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thank God there's a strong President willing to stand up in the ME. Why isn't it Obama?

Go enlist. Or shut up.

Here's where we are today finally. Russia and China have both just said FUCK OFF. We hate terrorists and we are going to end this bullshit.

I don't need to enlist.

In August the Chechen terrorist leader swore allegiance to ISIS. Do you not remember Beslan? He swore 15,000 warriors.

Should the leader of a nation who had to endure this three day seige and massacre go "Obama wants Assad gone and ISIS is his friend and Chenchens are going to kill our babies again?"

Every picture tells a story story. Would you like me to put up the pictures of all the babies killed in Beslan?

Let Putin find out how fun it is to fight terrorists

Also let him find out what happens when you use a soley military response to fight terrorism

Convince me that the fate of Syria matters to the vital interests of the United States.

Anyone.

Convince you? You only think what the hate sites tell you to think. The only way to "convince" you of anything is for KOS or Alternet to post it.

Convince me that the fate of Syria matters to the vital interests of the United States.

Anyone.

Convince you? You only think what the hate sites tell you to think. The only way to "convince" you of anything is for KOS or Alternet to post it.

Another idiot who wants a war with Russia over Syria and can't identify a single vital US interest to justify it.

Another idiot who wants a war with Russia over Syria and can't identify a single vital US interest to justify it.

Derp derp derp, Carbi?

Try sticking to what I post, even if it doesn't fit with the hating points you're currently using.

What bullshit these stupid American Putin lovers believe. Russia has sent less equipment and manpower than a single Carrier Task Force and Marine Expeditionary Force to Syria and the fools are peeing themselves in excitement. We even out force them with just our assets on the ground in Iraq. Add the forces Turkey and on standby sitting on the Kuwait/Iraq border and the Russian "invasion" looks minuscule.

I can't wait to see how Putins ISIS strategy works out

Piss off everyine in Syria and then try to convince them that ISIS is the bad guy

Forum List

Back