🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thank God there's a strong President willing to stand up in the ME. Why isn't it Obama?

It amazes me how the same people who regularly call Obama a "dictator" and a "tyrant" also regularly stick their tongues as far as they can up Putin's ass.

You guys realize that he's actually a dictator and a tyrant, right?

What you guys see as "strength" is autocracy.

What is Putin doing that your leaders don't do regularly around the world? No other nation comes close to the U.S. as far as invading and slaughtering goes. Russia has a long long way to go to catch up with the U.S. in that area.

I talk with Russians and Ukrainians almost everyday.

How are these people being put down by Putin. Let's really get the bullshit out of the way.

One of the funniest. The Ukrainian President. The new guy we installed. He owns Channel five. He brags that he used his television station to overthrow the government.

:lol:

The other media mogul is a huge Clinton foundation supporter.

It amazes me how the same people who regularly call Obama a "dictator" and a "tyrant" also regularly stick their tongues as far as they can up Putin's ass.

Ok. Come on stop the hype.

How are the Russian people being suppressed?

Russia | Freedom House

Imprisonment, assassination, rigged elections. The usual stuff.

Here's where one can really get a take on Chicago politics. Here's where you can really get a grip on how this crew thinks from Chicago.

Obama has wanted to restructure the ME. There is no doubt of this. He's gone Sunni big time. Muslim Brotherhood.

What I wasn't getting is why?

Fast forward to Chicago academics. To the expense and one has to remember where these maniacs are coming from.

Syria is this academic playground to them. It's just a chess board.

People are being killed daily. Women raped. Children bum fucked and Green Berets demoted.

Our problem is not Syria. Our problem is Chicago. Our problem is the White House.

Well the essential difference is that Barack Obama has the entire Republican Congress working to prevent him from doing anything.

Putin just has anyone arrested who opposes him.

So of course Conservatives love Putin.

Interesting.

What part of dual don't you understand.?

The part where you suck my dual balls and shut up with your constant American hating bullshit.

My grandfather CHARLES BOONE fought with the Navy.

Do you think I give a shit? That doesn't change the fact that your constant "I'm better than everyone because I'm Canadian and I hate America but I want to stick my nose in your business anyway" routine has about as much value to this greatest country on the Goddess' green Earth as a suicide bomber.

Back off. And I'm really not kidding.

Oh noes! The Canuck is going all internet tough guy! Somebody help!

:lmao:

Impotent jackass.
Well, since it slipped by you that TD is a Boone....as in Daniel Boone..... and I, myself, am, also a Boone.... and I can say that being a Boone makes us about as American as anyone on this planet.

It doesn't matter where we live......we are still Americans.

What kind of stupid ass bullshit is this? Your last name says absolutely nothing about the person you are. It doesn't make you American. It most certainly doesn't save you from being a whiny little bitch who is willing to see this great country burn, which is exactly what tinydancer is. My family has traced our ancestry back to some of the most ancient kingships of western civilization, and you're the ones who are babbling like you're owed some kind of birth right?

Interesting.

What part of dual don't you understand.?

The part where you suck my dual balls and shut up with your constant American hating bullshit.

My grandfather CHARLES BOONE fought with the Navy.

Do you think I give a shit? That doesn't change the fact that your constant "I'm better than everyone because I'm Canadian and I hate America but I want to stick my nose in your business anyway" routine has about as much value to this greatest country on the Goddess' green Earth as a suicide bomber.

Back off. And I'm really not kidding.

Oh noes! The Canuck is going all internet tough guy! Somebody help!

:lmao:

Impotent jackass.

Lying motherfucker. When have I ever said I hated America?

Never. Never once.

I adore Amerca.

Yeah, that's why you hate everything about it.

One of the funniest. The Ukrainian President. The new guy we installed. He owns Channel five. He brags that he used his television station to overthrow the government.

:lol:

The other media mogul is a huge Clinton foundation supporter.

The fact that Petro is an autocrat as well does not make Putin any less of one.

All of Eurasia is fucked, at this point. There's almost nothing good going on there, and on the scale of "how bad", Putin's not that far from the top of the list.

barry cant even stand up to his husband.. i mean micheal, i mean micheele.
That must be why the US just ignored Russia's warning and continued to operate in Syria as if Russia was just being a troublesome nuisance.
Why are you spreading Russian propaganda and putting down the US military. Are you that possessed by Obama hatred that you turn on your country and mock the American military. Yup, you are.

www.stripes.com/official-dispite-short-notice-of-russian-airstrikes-us-coalition-flights-in-syria-unaffected-1.371090

Unfortunately Putin tends to out-muscle and out-class Obama by a wide margin.

The difference between somebody with Balls, and Hopey-Changey.

Somebody break-out the unicorns and rainbows.

Obamaonaunicorn.jpg~c200

"outclass" is not the word for Putin. "out thug" maybe.
Depends on the usage.

If we are talking about style, in a genteel context, well, perhaps you're right.

If we are talking about (metaphorically) going toe-to-toe within a given weight-class (nation-caliber leaders), well, unfortunately, Uncle Vlad does, indeed, outclass our own guy.

It's embarrassing.

And dangerous, to our own interests.

Go enlist. Or shut up.

Here's where we are today finally. Russia and China have both just said FUCK OFF. We hate terrorists and we are going to end this bullshit.

I don't need to enlist.

In August the Chechen terrorist leader swore allegiance to ISIS. Do you not remember Beslan? He swore 15,000 warriors.

Should the leader of a nation who had to endure this three day seige and massacre go "Obama wants Assad gone and ISIS is his friend and Chenchens are going to kill our babies again?"

Every picture tells a story story. Would you like me to put up the pictures of all the babies killed in Beslan?

I would like you to speak English.

I doubt I'm alone in that sentiment.

Convince me that the fate of Syria matters to the vital interests of the United States.

Anyone.

"Some perspective: --Russia conducted eight airstrikes in Syria today. --US-led coalition has conducted 2,579 (2,442 by the US)."

--Micha Zenko; CFR fellow via twitter. Yet Russia is "standing up". GFY

The homosexual imagery is a constant from the left these days when it comes to Putin.

We are tired of our weak leader, and this forces every liberal to compulsively start screaming about Gay sex.

Must be something subconscious.

The homosexual imagery is a constant from the left these days when it comes to Putin.

We are tired of our weak leader, and this forces every liberal to compulsively start screaming about Gay sex.

Must be something subconscious.

Who's the weak leader of your country you're talking about?

Wrong bed wetter, we see reality for what it is. Even if we respect the strength of Putin, we do not respect his actions.

Obama_Putin_Differences_11.jpg

Obama_Putin_Differences_2.jpg

Obama_Putin_Differences_3.jpg

Your moonbat messiah is a global joke and everyone beside blithering idiot democrooks know it.

Forum List

Back