Thank God there's a strong President willing to stand up in the ME. Why isn't it Obama?

Here's where one can really get a take on Chicago politics. Here's where you can really get a grip on how this crew thinks from Chicago.

Obama has wanted to restructure the ME. There is no doubt of this. He's gone Sunni big time. Muslim Brotherhood.

What I wasn't getting is why?

Fast forward to Chicago academics. To the expense and one has to remember where these maniacs are coming from.

Syria is this academic playground to them. It's just a chess board.

People are being killed daily. Women raped. Children bum fucked and Green Berets demoted.

Our problem is not Syria. Our problem is Chicago. Our problem is the White House.
None of our damn business what happens in the ME IMO.Now since the US caused this problem it of course should fix it and then get the FUCK OUT and STAY OUT unless we are attacked directly and I don't mean false flag attacks like 9/11 to benefit Israel.

Oh boy. Maybe I should just put up a permanent mea culpa if I could so I don't have to explain this every night. Maybe we should ask the mods for this. I was one of the biggest campaigners for the war in Afghanistan because of human rights issues.

Yes. I am a right wing conservative. Deal with it .I was on a fucking mission from God. I thought. I was a fool.

Years later oh heavens I was so wrong. I so wished we had stayed home and taken care of our own. Fixed our potholes. Taken care of our elderly.

Embraced our hungry and sick and elderly first.

This has been a hard pill to swallow. But I have swallowed it.

Not easy.
Never said you were wrong on anything dear. I was just explaining my point and position on it. I can't wait to see Putin kick some ISIS ass personally because I know with Assad back in control of his country it will piss the US and Israel off and give Russia another ally.

lb0930cd20150929093522.jpg

I have spent my whole life hating the USSR. I'm Ukrainian (half/other Irish and we hate everybody in a bar :lol:) And there is a history.

To back Putin now is risking my soul. But I know I am on the right side of life here.
Then you are an idiot.

When the Russians start killing Syrian civilians, we will revisit your idiocy.

They started doing that today. Killing civilians, but no ISIS.

Prove it.

I have spent my whole life hating the USSR. I'm Ukrainian (half/other Irish and we hate everybody in a bar :lol:) And there is a history.

To back Putin now is risking my soul. But I know I am on the right side of life here.
Then you are an idiot.

Yep. Poootin is killing innocent people and the usual traitors ^^^ are humping Pootin's leg.

Obama kills ISIL and they revile him.

These people will never ever side WITH their own country and they will always lie about Obama. Its what traitors do.

Go enlist. Or shut up.

Here's where we are today finally. Russia and China have both just said FUCK OFF. We hate terrorists and we are going to end this bullshit.

I don't need to enlist.

In August the Chechen terrorist leader swore allegiance to ISIS. Do you not remember Beslan? He swore 15,000 warriors.

Should the leader of a nation who had to endure this three day seige and massacre go "Obama wants Assad gone and ISIS is his friend and Chenchens are going to kill our babies again?"

Every picture tells a story story. Would you like me to put up the pictures of all the babies killed in Beslan?

Russia isn't fighting ISIS, or didn't you hear? They're just supporting Assad. Of course, if you love Putin so much, go move to Russia. Keep your America hating ass away from us, you fucking Canuck.

Then you are an idiot.

Prove it.
I already posted the BBC article bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34399164

Not good enough? How about Al Jazeera?
aljazeera.com/news/2015/09/dozens-civilians-killed-syria-air-strikes-homs-150930113334991.html

Here's where one can really get a take on Chicago politics. Here's where you can really get a grip on how this crew thinks from Chicago.

Obama has wanted to restructure the ME. There is no doubt of this. He's gone Sunni big time. Muslim Brotherhood.

Fast forward to Chicago academics. To the expense and one has to remember where these maniacs are coming from.

People are being killed daily. Women raped. Children bum fucked and Green Berets demoted.

Our problem is not Syria. Our problem is Chicago. Our problem is the White House.
Obama's a fag.........he's never going to be strong.

I don't think it is a coincidence that at least three rubes have all started topics today fellating Putin. They have to either be on the same mass email list, or listen to the same AM station.
Now you know what we've been putting up with from you leg-humpers for the last 7 years.

obama_media.jpg

"Thank God there's a strong President willing to stand up in the ME. Why isn't it Obama?"

This fails as a loaded question fallacy, in addition to being a lie.

It is neither the 'role' of the United States nor the 'responsibility' of the president to 'solve' the problems of the ME.

If Putin wants to send Russian troops to fight and pointlessly die in the Region, so be it – thank goodness we have a strong president in Obama who refuses to allow American troops to fight and needlessly die in the ME, strength any republican president would clearly lack.

Are you insane? Your Presidents role has been to transform
Just the usual lies from the RW traitors. They know they are lying. The OP KNOWS what she wrote is all lies.

Every one of them KNOWS Obama has killed more terrorists than any other prez. They know he leads a more than 60 country coalition against terrorists. They know their choice hid the bin Ladens and refused to go after Osama. They know the Repubs are lying so they can get their war.

They know the Repubs promised Iran they could have their nukes - even while Obama was taking them away.

RW traitors want more wars. They want dead Americans and dead innocents in other countries. That's why they keep retelling the same lies.

Since they love Poootin so much, I wish they'd get out of my country.

I have over all these years eaten shit because I finally realized how wrong I was.

Mea culpa. Like a full blown idiot I thought we could make a difference. I thought I could change centuries old tribal cultures.

Sweet Lord what an asshole I was. I am telling you I know I was an asshole for believing we could change this.

But your side has now thought you can do it as well with the Muslim Brotherhood.

As if Egypt and Libya aren't enough now we want to submit the poor Syrian people to the Muslim Brotherhood.

How about three strikes your out mother fucker.

What are we doing to these poor people?

Obama is standing -- with the Muslim Jihadists, just like he promised
Yeah. That's why he's killed more of them than Bush.

He killed Syria, Libya and Iraq. he gave Iran $100B and the ability to get nukes
Nope.

And he never promised to stand with terrorists.

You are like a zombie recording, just mindlessly playing back all the most insane lies out there.

Who's pulling the string in your back?

Put down your hopey change crack pipe and look and what your boy had done to destabilize the Middle East

Go enlist. Or shut up.

Here's where we are today finally. Russia and China have both just said FUCK OFF. We hate terrorists and we are going to end this bullshit.

I don't need to enlist.

In August the Chechen terrorist leader swore allegiance to ISIS. Do you not remember Beslan? He swore 15,000 warriors.

Should the leader of a nation who had to endure this three day seige and massacre go "Obama wants Assad gone and ISIS is his friend and Chenchens are going to kill our babies again?"

Every picture tells a story story. Would you like me to put up the pictures of all the babies killed in Beslan?

Russia isn't fighting ISIS, or didn't you hear? They're just supporting Assad. Of course, if you love Putin so much, go move to Russia. Keep your America hating ass away from us, you fucking Canuck.

Interesting.

What part of dual don't you understand.?

My grandfather CHARLES BOONE fought with the Navy.

Back off. And I'm really not kidding.

They aren't my friends, and they are good at that, and you are defending a dictator defending another dictator.

Really, where exactly did I do that?

Show anything positive I have EVER posted about Putin?

Obama's weakness has allowed Putin to revive the Soviet empire, which is a danger to all people.

Au contraire. There is no soviet empire but he's on the edge of freaking out because the head of the Chechen terrorist movement has just pledged allegiance to ISIS.

This is a biggie.

What would you do?

I don't think it is a coincidence that at least three rubes have all started topics today fellating Putin. They have to either be on the same mass email list, or listen to the same AM station.
Now you know what we've been putting up with from you leg-humpers for the last 7 years.

obama_media.jpg

I'm really glad you guys are out there.

Thanks for being alive.

Forum List

Back