🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thank God we have LEADERS like Army Corp Chief Lt Gen Todd Semonite!

I imagine this virus pandemic could use its own General Russel Honore'

z-uuhhag.jpg

PRECISELY - The Dithering Dotard isn't a doctor, scientist or engineer. He just plays one on TeeVee.
Were you crapping in your diapers in consternation because Obama was not a doctor, engineer or scientist
leading the nation during the swine flu years when nearly 12, 500 Americans died?

We don't elect presidents based on how well they save the nation during these intermittent times of disease.
Obama did a shitty job in retrospect.

But I get it...you are a partisan moron who obsessively attacks the president.
You are a butt chaffed no one who has never adjusted to a president you don't like and are starting to realize Trump will remain in office for a second term.

Change your diapers and get over it. It will be a long four years for mentally unstable clowns like you.

Our know-nothing POTUS should just STFU and let "can do" experts like this do the talking.

The first thing that guy would do if you showed up was bust you in the mouth and say shut the hell up..

The Military doesn't give a shit you don't like Trump......they don't care if you are offended.......they tell it like it is and if you don't like it.......Oh well.

What he is saying is from CBR training........and this is nothing new for the military. His solutions make sense........and he's talking about negative pressures so not to send corona flying around.....I've mentioned some of this on other threads.

Positive pressure .....on a ship is when you open a steel hatch and it smacks your ass across the room..........Negative Pressure is when you can hardly open the door.......

PRECISELY - The Dithering Dotard isn't a doctor, scientist or engineer. He just plays one on TeeVee.
Were you crapping in your diapers in consternation because Obama was not a doctor, engineer or scientist
leading the nation during the swine flu years when nearly 12, 500 Americans died?

We don't elect presidents based on how well they save the nation during these intermittent times of disease.
Obama did a shitty job in retrospect.

But I get it...you are a partisan moron who obsessively attacks the president.
You are a butt chaffed no one who has never adjusted to a president you don't like and are starting to realize Trump will remain in office for a second term.

Change your diapers and get over it. It will be a long four years for mentally unstable clowns like you.

Ah excellent - The Lie That Never Dies!!

I'd add to these what to do quick...........Ionizers......ones that kill germs and microbes......can be put into these rooms to filter the air................Humidifiers limit the spread as well.

I posted data on that on threads already.

Forum List

Back