Thank the LORD! Sean Hannity

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's interesting, particularly since Hannity is already on at 9pm...

He's always been on at 9pm here in Michigan too. I haven't heard that that will change. I thought Hasselbeck was taking his time slot and he was moving, but not sure.

LOL!! Hardly! That airhead couldn't carry 5 minutes much less 60. Megyn Kelly is taking over at 8:00 CST. She's the blonde chick with all the snakes coming out of her head and the Linda Blair bile spewing out of her mouth. Medusa with a law degree.

The Libtards are gonna scream and rant about this - so I won't even bother reading the replies to your post. :eusa_whistle:

DUH.....There are 4 time zones in the U.S., genius. The O/P (however misguided) must also be on CST.

Of course there are four time zones. (actually there are more) Doesn't change the fact that Hannity is already on at 9pm, does it?

Not as though it matters anyway, hannity wasnt going to go off the air.

Thank the Lord, dear Sean Hannity is not leaving Fox as feared. He is moving his show to 9:00pm

FOX News Changes Primetime Lineup; Hannity Pushed Back to 9pm

I am a fan of Greta's show and so happy she will be on at 4:00 PT n the afternoon, now. She said she is "to the moon" happy as now she doesn't have to drive home late at night. She said 6 months of the year, she won't have to use her headlights....

PS...I do like all the anchor's shows depending upon the guests they are having...

Last edited:

He's always been on at 9pm here in Michigan too. I haven't heard that that will change. I thought Hasselbeck was taking his time slot and he was moving, but not sure.

LOL!! Hardly! That airhead couldn't carry 5 minutes much less 60. Megyn Kelly is taking over at 8:00 CST. She's the blonde chick with all the snakes coming out of her head and the Linda Blair bile spewing out of her mouth. Medusa with a law degree.

I've given Megyn a bit of a break since election night and coming up with the line of the night in response to Karl Rove. Is that math you do as a Republican to make yourself feel better?

Sean Hannity leaving Fox is one of the lies that liberals dreamed up just to have something to post.

Well, Mr. Hannity is having trouble with Cumulus and the possibility of his radio program going off air, which would be a tragedy. I read that Mr. Limbaugh was able to negotiate with Cumulus and stay on the air in 40 markets.

Hannity would not be off the air. He would switch to Clear Channel which has many more markets than Cumulus.

I think he already is on CC. At least in Houston.

Hannity is hilariously wrong on most subjects too. But to each his own I guess.

66ef1d2c0605d3dfa08fb37eaeae7515.jpg

That's it?

:cuckoo:

Well, Mr. Hannity is having trouble with Cumulus and the possibility of his radio program going off air, which would be a tragedy. I read that Mr. Limbaugh was able to negotiate with Cumulus and stay on the air in 40 markets.

Hannity would not be off the air. He would switch to Clear Channel which has many more markets than Cumulus.

I think he already is on CC. At least in Houston.

Hannity is hilariously wrong on most subjects too. But to each his own I guess.

Kinda depends on one's point of view.... for instance, a lot of us feel that Obama is dangerously wrong on most everything.

Liberals love Hannity.....He did such a good job making Obama a one term President

Can't wait till he turns the Hannity charm on Hillary

Last edited:
Liberals love Hannity.....He did such a good job making Obama a one term President

Think he'll bring back the Stop Hillar....er.. Obama...um...Hillary Express?

You all may see Brother Hannity on air with one of our lapel pins we designed. The pins are small but nonetheless distinctive up close. On camera it will look just like a gold American flag. One of his assistants emailed that they had received it. Crossing our fingers....what an honor!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that stuff! You seriously sent a lapel pin to Sean Hannity? Oh GTFO.

However, I will concede that the craftsmanship looks pretty good. To have that stuff made you must be one of those Republicans with deep pockets.

Thank the Lord, dear Sean Hannity is not leaving Fox as feared. He is moving his show to 9:00pm

FOX News Changes Primetime Lineup; Hannity Pushed Back to 9pm

Yeah , I bet that was scary for you guys. Instead of being told what to think you might have actually had to do some research.

Who wrote "Bush's Brain"? Was it Karl Rove, or it was about Karl Rove.

Someone ought to write "Hannity's Brain" because I'd love to know where his hateful shit comes from. I mean that man is one angry asshole if you scratch just below his surface.

Think he'll bring back the Stop Hillar....er.. Obama...um...Hillary Express?

We can only hope so
Hannity is dusting off his blow job, White Water and Vince Foster rhetoric right now

But wait....There is more!

Hannity now has..........Benghazi!

they talk about central time, not Eastern.

Sheppard Smith is losing his 7pm hour which is understandable - it is a repeat from 3 pm

Church of Hannity

Much more rational than the cult of personality you mindless zealots belong to.

obama-as-hitler-48602290276.jpeg

This is hysterical. Some numbnuts can't spell "welcome"?

The Beck rubes have truly become a parody of themselves.

How many times have you been beat up by Obama's Brownshirts?

Even funnier than misspelling welcome is the idea of NAZIS being left wing. These idiots slay me. :lol:

2hx65qt.jpg

Heil Obama!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back