Thank you, Donald Trump

In his own grotesque, perverse way, Donald Trump has put a mirror up to America's face and taught us three critical lessons:

1. We need to examine how a society can become so sick that it would put someone like him in its ultimate position of authority -- the true TDS.

2. His taxes have driven home the fact that our tax system has holes so big that you can drive a semitruck through them, and must be fixed immediately.

3. We have to fix a political system in which empty, soulless people in media and politics are incentivized and rewarded for enabling a person like this.

As I always say, this has never been about Donald Trump. It's about us. Will this be an educational experience for us? Doubtful, but we can certainly hope.

who cares if an individual doesnt pay personal taxes... if thier many businesses ARE paying taxes and fees? thats how it works, you use whatever deductions you have. These laws also help smaller business people to survive as well when they have debt. What if you are a poor schmuck who only has one commercial property, you invested everything you have to get it, and you need those tax breaks to survive...or need those tax breaks to make the venture even worth it at all?
Democrats are great at stifling economies. If they had it their way, everyone would stay home.. do nothing.. invest in nothing and just collect a government check

How did the Koch brothers create Trump, hmm?

You have to purge that TDS from your mind to be able to have any objectivity. Otherwise you're just looking like this:

1-ANPCOMANBAD.gif

Roy Cohn and it runs in the family, his father​

Last edited:
The Koch brothers created Trump,

Though they will NEVER admit it, the DEMOCRATS 'created' Trump.

Trump came along at a height of Anerican anger and disatisfaction with self-serving, elitist, corrupt / criminal politicians, when their hatred for Washington Establishment / Washibgton Insider piticians peaked.

THEY brought all of this on themselves because Americans finally had enough.

Getting rid of Trump just hit the 'reset' button on Americans' tolerance - how much of the same old shot we are returning to can they stand.

The way the Democrats / politicisns are abusing citizens and the political partisan shit they are pulling, they are recreating the sane conditions that caused 'the rise of Trump'.

Trump was the people's rebellion against corrupt Washington Establishment / Washington Insider / staus quo DC ... and unless things change, unless the current politicians learn the lesson, it will probably all repeat at some point in the future. Americans will rebel and send another 'Trump' to fight for them.

Last edited:
who cares if an individual doesnt pay personal taxes... if thier many businesses ARE paying taxes and fees? thats how it works, you use whatever deductions you have. These laws also help smaller business people to survive as well when they have debt. What if you are a poor schmuck who only has one commercial property, you invested everything you have to get it, and you need those tax breaks to survive...or need those tax breaks to make the venture even worth it at all?
Democrats are great at stifling economies. If they had it their way, everyone would stay home.. do nothing.. invest in nothing and just collect a government check
I care.

In his own grotesque, perverse way, Donald Trump has put a mirror up to America's face and taught us three critical lessons:

1. We need to examine how a society can become so sick that it would put someone like him in its ultimate position of authority -- the true TDS.

2. His taxes have driven home the fact that our tax system has holes so big that you can drive a semitruck through them, and must be fixed immediately.

3. We have to fix a political system in which empty, soulless people in media and politics are incentivized and rewarded for enabling a person like this.

As I always say, this has never been about Donald Trump. It's about us. Will this be an educational experience for us? Doubtful, but we can certainly hope.
5q0qd2.jpg

That he provides quality housing and employs hundreds of people seems irrelevant to you small mind

Though they will NEVER admit it, the DEMOCRATS 'created' Trump.

Trump came along at a height of Anerican anger and disatisfaction with self-serving, elitist, corrupt / criminal politicians, when their hatred for Washington Establishment / Washibgton Insider piticians peaked.

THEY brought all of this on themselves because Americans finally had enough.

Getting rid of Trump just hit the 'reset' button on Americans' tolerance - how much of the same old shot we are returning to can they stand.

The way the Democrats / politicisns are abusing citizens and the political partisan shit they are pulling, they are recreating the sane conditions that caused 'the rise of Trump'.

Trump was the people's rebellion against corrupt Washington Establishment / Washington Insider / staus quo DC ... and unless things change, unless the current politicians learn the lesson, it will probably all repeat at some point in the future. Americans will rebel and send another 'Trump' to fight for them.
This is meant to be satire...right?

Trump was the most corrupt person to ever seek political office in our lifetime. His business just got charged with tax fraud.

You're dumber than shit.

A post full of feelings. I’m shocked!

As always, the Trumpsters are ignoring my point, making it about me, and attacking.

Why? Because they know my point is far more about them and who they follow, than it is about him. They know he's just a symptom, a totem.

And that's why I trigger them to this degree.

Practical suggestions for improvement?
The tax code is an easy fix compared to numbers 1 and 3. Biden has tried to address the corporate side of the unfairness by including a 15% minimum tax in the IRA bill. The tax code can be simplified if we are willing to take on the special interests.

How to fix us, when we are the problem, is enormously challenging. Maybe impossible. Trump's election exposed a vulnerability I didn't think existed in America. The susceptibility of millions to be attracted to a demagogue. To be willfully ignorant on the issues. To believe in baseless conspiracy theories when the truth and the facts are readily available. I don't how to put that genie back in the bottle given the proliferation of right wing media outlets that have a biz model based on disinformation.

The forum, with the exception of a handful of really far left libs, is mocking Mac1958 ’s claim that he is not a far left partisan himself
but wait.....the other mac said this.....As I always say, this has never been about Donald Trump......have you ever seen the other mac say that?....

As always, the Trumpsters are ignoring my point, making it about me, and attacking.

Why? Because they know my point is far more about them and who they follow, than it is about him. They know he's just a symptom, a totem.

And that's why I trigger them to this degree.
sure you do mac.....once again you just cant figure out why so many here think you are full of shit....

The tax code is an easy fix compared to numbers 1 and 3. Biden has tried to address the corporate side of the unfairness by including a 15% minimum tax in the IRA bill. The tax code can be simplified if we are willing to take on the special interests.

How to fix us, when we are the problem, is enormously challenging. Maybe impossible. Trump's election exposed a vulnerability I didn't think existed in America. The susceptibility of millions to be attracted to a demagogue. To be willfully ignorant on the issues. To believe in baseless conspiracy theories when the truth and the facts are readily available. I don't how to put that genie back in the bottle given the proliferation of right wing media outlets that have a biz model based on disinformation.
hey berg maybe so many voted for trump back then because of the piece of shit you asswipes ran against him....how come you left that out?...

It took trump for mac to realize the tax system is fucked up and favors the rich LMAO
True TDS.
The retarded sumbitch also said, "We need to examine how a society can become so sick that it would put someone like him in its ultimate position of authority" Ummm hey tard, your response to that was Biden. You keep ADDING to what you hate. Either you are completely stupid, or a goddamn liar. Probably both.

/----/ Like the guys you pick have stable brain functions.
1672836648603.jpeg

Forum List

Back