Thank you FDR

There had not yet been a period of time since FDR was President that he has not been rated one of the top and best Presidents in all of American history. The people of his era reelected him over and over until he finally died in office. No other President of the 20th Century built more infrastructure than FDR. Only Eisenhower and Interstate Highway System comes close, and it was an original idea and concept of FDR.

"There had not yet been a period of time since FDR was President that he has not been rated one of the top and best Presidents in all of American history. "

By boot-lickers like you,

You are never able to deny what I post about Roosevelt, which proves what I just wrote.

Now, I'll have to pen another educational thread about FDR.....

That scumbag SOB fdr was by far the worst President in US history.
Or the best. If you care more about Jap Ams during WW2 than you do social security and medicare maybe but chances are most Americans care about those things not Jap Ams.

Plllleeeeeeeezzzzz!!!

Read a book!!!!

The internment of 110,000 Japanese seems to have been largely political. Earl Warren of California was sensitive to his constituents resenting the large success of the Japanese in agriculture. And, interned, they couldn’t vote against FDR, and he did pick up three House seats…and after the election he began to move for the release of the Japanese.
Revisionist history.

Whatever gives you the gall to even use the word 'history'????

How about you name the Japanese Americans that Roosevelt found to be spies?????

You know less than nothing about history.....you're expertise appears to be licking the boots of wannabe-dictator FDR.

Who knew when Trump was chanting "lock them up" he meant little brown kids.

You'd rather change the subject?

Sooo.....I win again?

Excellent.

There had not yet been a period of time since FDR was President that he has not been rated one of the top and best Presidents in all of American history. The people of his era reelected him over and over until he finally died in office. No other President of the 20th Century built more infrastructure than FDR. Only Eisenhower and Interstate Highway System comes close, and it was an original idea and concept of FDR.

"There had not yet been a period of time since FDR was President that he has not been rated one of the top and best Presidents in all of American history. "

You are never able to deny what I post about Roosevelt, which proves what I just wrote.

You're just attacking him because you want to undo the New Deal.

If Trump interned muslims you'd be cheering him on.

As you've helped prove....I only post truth.

Only with that knowledge can you decide what to believe about Roosevelt.

Or the best. If you care more about Jap Ams during WW2 than you do social security and medicare maybe but chances are most Americans care about those things not Jap Ams.

Plllleeeeeeeezzzzz!!!

Read a book!!!!

The internment of 110,000 Japanese seems to have been largely political. Earl Warren of California was sensitive to his constituents resenting the large success of the Japanese in agriculture. And, interned, they couldn’t vote against FDR, and he did pick up three House seats…and after the election he began to move for the release of the Japanese.
Revisionist history.

You know less than nothing about history.....you're expertise appears to be licking the boots of wannabe-dictator FDR.

Sooo.....I win again?

Excellent.
I haven't taken you seriously in years and stopped trying to win any argument with you a long time ago. You're a right wing nut job. I'll only mock people like you. What do you do for a living if anything?

As you've helped prove....I only post truth.

Only with that knowledge can you decide what to believe about Roosevelt.
Well we know he interned Jap Am's and we all know it was wrong today. That's why we paid them reparations. Now is time to get over it.

Ya, according to you all Americans since even before WWII and until this very day have been bootlickers and misinformed, uninformed uneducated fools.
How long have you actually lived in this country?

Ya, according to you all Americans since even before WWII and until this very day have been bootlickers and misinformed, uninformed uneducated fools.

I hope you get to see my next exposé of Roosevelt.

Get the antacids ready, dolt.

I hope you get to see my next exposé of Roosevelt.

Get the antacids ready, dolt.
I admire your FDR cut and paste hack pieces. Someday maybe you will focus on how he stole the gold from the rich and gave it to the poor. Surely you have heard about that. "FDR, The Robin Hood of the Thirties, The Gangster President".

Concentration camps are a democrat thing.
Luckily I belong to the DemocratIC party.

"Luckily I belong to the DemocratIC party."

This one???

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

An appropriate choice for one who knows less than nothing about history.

Last edited:

Momar Qaddafi was elected many times. Joseph Stalin was the leader of his country during war. Mussolini made the trains run on time.

Plllleeeeeeeezzzzz!!!

Read a book!!!!

Revisionist history.

Sooo.....I win again?

Excellent.
I ...stopped trying to win any argument with you a long time ago. ...

Because you always lose, lonely loser.

While the entire US thanks FDR for saving us, the entire world can thank him for saving Democracy

Forum List

Back