Thank you FDR

You should be very serious then because that no good son of a bitch fdr was easily the worst president in US history.

You try losing everything you have and not eating for 3 or 4 days.

When did that happen to the scumbag fdr?
Ad hominen...yawn.
When millions lost their jobs due to Stock Brokers lying their asses off.

Here is an interesting visual: imagine a triple line of the unemployed, three across, consisting of those unemployed under Hoover, in 1931. The line would have gone from Los Angeles, across the country, to the border of Maine.

What effect did Roosevelt have on the line?

Well, eight years later, in 1939, the length of the line would have gone further, from the Maine border, south to Boston, then on to New York City, then to Philadelphia, on to Washington, D.C.- and finally, into Virginia.
Folsom, "New Deal or Raw Deal"

Think Folsom was wrong?

Check it out at the US Bureau of the Census, 'Historical Statistics of the United States: Colonial Times to 1970, I-126 andUnemployment Statistics during the Great Depression

Haven't you already posted enough inaccurate and out of timeline artifacts?

Judging by how little you know....seems not.

And...everything I post is true, accurate and factual....

Your post proves that, as it was the typical Liberal 'is not, is not' post.

But I do enjoy revealing your stupidity.

You try losing everything you have and not eating for 3 or 4 days.

Ad hominen...yawn.

Here is an interesting visual: imagine a triple line of the unemployed, three across, consisting of those unemployed under Hoover, in 1931. The line would have gone from Los Angeles, across the country, to the border of Maine.

Well, eight years later, in 1939, the length of the line would have gone further, from the Maine border, south to Boston, then on to New York City, then to Philadelphia, on to Washington, D.C.- and finally, into Virginia.

Think Folsom was wrong?

Check it out at the US Bureau of the Census, 'Historical Statistics of the United States: Colonial Times to 1970, I-126 andUnemployment Statistics during the Great Depression

The size of the military doesn't matter when the other side is not up to fighting.
And let's be honest, most of your sources as FAR from objective.

Ad hominen...yawn.

Think Folsom was wrong?

The size of the military doesn't matter when the other side is not up to fighting.
And let's be honest, most of your sources as FAR from objective.

What???

You need more of a spanking???

Well....OK

Let's chuckle about your absurd "Did you want Germany to take over the world?" comment....

Here's more of what you don't know:

"Between June 22, 1941, and January 31, 1942, the Germans had lost 6,000 airplanes and more than 3,200 tanks and similar vehicles; and no less than 918,000 men had been killed, wounded, or gone missing in action, amounting to 28.7 percent of the average strength of the army, namely, 3,2 million men.[33]

(In the Soviet Union, Germany would lose no less than 10 million of its total 13.5 million men killed, wounded, or taken prisoner during the entire war; andthe Red Army would end up claiming credit for 90 per cent of all Germans killedin the Second World War.)
Clive Ponting, 'Armageddon: The Second World War,' p. 130; Stephen E. Ambrose 'Americans at War,' p. 72. ”

Yep....Germany was juuuuuuusssst about to 'take over the world.'

So, you went to government school, huh?

Just a further explanation about why the brain-washed, dedicated Liberals believe absurdities such as "Germany was about to take over the world."

If government school didn't cause them to believe that rubbish, there would be a question about why Franklin Roosevelt worked tirelessly to support the homicidal maniac Joseph Stalin, and make certain that Soviet Communism survived,and found a home in his administration and in America.

No, Germany would not have conquered the USSR.

Hitler knew that....and so must have Roosevelt.

Here are the facts:
.. when Operation Barbarossa started on June 22, 1941, the available (German) supplies of fuel, tires, spare parts etc., were only good enough for about two months.....

Stalin, in fact, had been supplying resources to Hitler.

The Wehrmacht continued to advance, albeit very slowly, and by mid-November some units found themselves at only 30 kilometers from the capital. But the troops were now totally exhausted, and running out of supplies. Their commanders knew that it was simply impossible to take Moscow.
Hitler s Failed Blitzkrieg against the Soviet Union. The Battle of Moscow and Stalingrad Turning Point of World War II Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization
72 Years Ago, December 1941: Turning Point of World War II
'The Victory of the Red Army in front of Moscow was a Major Break'…
by Jacques Pauwels

By attacking in June, Hitler had planned to avoid Russia's three greatest generals....December, January, and February.
He didn't.

So....once one recognizes that Stalin was going to be the winner.....
....why did FDR send him supplies that the Allies could have used?

The schools hide the truth to shield FDR from richly deserved contumely.

I wonder if anti-FDR posters really think they are going to change America's image of FDR? And I wonder why it is so important that they feel they must change the image?
The people that lived and voted in the FDR era believed FDR was the best, and voted for him four times in a row. The historians that have rated presidents rated FDR the best president in our history, so all the anti's have is trying to find something that connects with America today, and so far many think Trump might be that answer. When the next president leaves office after Obama, FDR will still be rated number one, top of the heap, the best.
They want to do away with his New Deal.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/19/george-takei-trump-border-policy-worse-than-japanese-internment-camps/

I wonder if anti-FDR posters really think they are going to change America's image of FDR? And I wonder why it is so important that they feel they must change the image?
The people that lived and voted in the FDR era believed FDR was the best, and voted for him four times in a row. The historians that have rated presidents rated FDR the best president in our history, so all the anti's have is trying to find something that connects with America today, and so far many think Trump might be that answer. When the next president leaves office after Obama, FDR will still be rated number one, top of the heap, the best.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/19/george-takei-trump-border-policy-worse-than-japanese-internment-camps/
FDR was a communist who brought us 16 years of Depression and a world war.Worst president in American history by a factor of 10 so not surprising that he would be the greatest libcommie hero of all time.

If only Obama had done as badly Obama had done his badly he could’ve been your latest hero.

Last edited:

FDR was a communist who brought us 16 years of Depression and a world war.Worst president in American history by a factor of 10 so not surprising that he would be the greatest libcommie hero of all time.
You're gulping that Kool Aid.

Translation; I’m a typical liberal without the IQ for a substantive response.

Yes he is. Remember in republicans minds good is bad and bad is good

He wasn’t a communist and he didn’t cause the depression.

But we all agree bush brought us the Great Recession in 2007

Fdr was so bad he was re elected 3 Times.

Got it, depressions and world wars are good and the sign of a very competent president!

1. Roosevelt offered up the lives of everyone in Eastern Europe to his lord and master, Joseph 'Koba' Stalin

2. He made certain that Stalin's plans continued after his death: the creation of the United Nations

3. He extended the Depression by years.

4. He disposed of the Constitution

5. He imposed Mussolini's Fascist policies and called it 'the New Deal'

6. He turned over command of our military actions in WWII to Stalin, and cost multiple thousands of US soldiers' deaths.

7. He made certain that communism survived the war, and thrived afterwards.

8. Without his efforts, there would be no Red China, no Korean War, and no Vietnamese War

FDR not only saved America, he saved the world

Greatest President ever

...we all agree bush brought us the Great Recession in 2007

No, we don’t.

So were a lot of dictators.

Got it, depressions and world wars are good and the sign of a very competent president!
He won re election 3 times. 16 years. He was very popular which is why you cons hate him so.

1. Roosevelt offered up the lives of everyone in Eastern Europe to his lord and master, Joseph 'Koba' Stalin

2. He made certain that Stalin's plans continued after his death: the creation of the United Nations

3. He extended the Depression by years.

4. He disposed of the Constitution

5. He imposed Mussolini's Fascist policies and called it 'the New Deal'

6. He turned over command of our military actions in WWII to Stalin, and cost multiple thousands of US soldiers' deaths.

7. He made certain that communism survived the war, and thrived afterwards.

8. Without his efforts, there would be no Red China, no Korean War, and no Vietnamese War

The rich called him a traitor to his class because he really looked out for working class Americans.

...we all agree bush brought us the Great Recession in 2007

No, we don’t.
I only count round eyes boy.

So were a lot of dictators.
Not legitimately. FDR was beloved. He won by landslides. Are you going to suggest those were rigged elections? Ok Donald Trump. LOL.

The rich hated him because he gave the middle class and poor too much. But they couldn't slander him like you guys are trying today. They said the same things about him back then but the middle class and poor didn't fall for it. Today you monkeys keep repeating those lies and if anyone wonders why, it's because you are trying to undo social security and medicare. You're a fool loser.

Forum List

Back