Thank you for your 40 yrs of service Rep. Waxman (D-CA.)

2009....We’re seeing the reality of a lot of the North Pole starting toevaporate, and we could get to a tipping point. Because if it evaporates to a certain point – they have lanes now where ships can go that couldn’t ever sail through before. And if it gets to a point where it evaporates too much, there’s a lot of tundra that’s being held down by that ice cap..”

Rep.+Henry+Waxman.jpg

Remember how PISSED he got at the MLB steroids hearings? Typical weakling trying to talk down to SUPERIOR men from his walnut perch, sneering and mocking their denials.....sure they were all juicers but who got hurt from it? I kinda enjoy seeing roid-rage pitchers throwing 100mph to ape-like musclemen who can hit a ball 500 feet. :laugh:

Remember how PISSED he got at the MLB steroids hearings? Typical weakling trying to talk down to SUPERIOR men from his walnut perch, sneering and mocking their denials.....sure they were all juicers but who got hurt from it? I kinda enjoy seeing roid-rage pitchers throwing 100mph to ape-like musclemen who can hit a ball 500 feet. :laugh:
I don't watch baseball, but I can tell you this, basketball hasn't been the same since they took cocaine out of the locker room.

I don't watch baseball, but I can tell you this, basketball hasn't been the same since they took cocaine out of the locker room.

Check this out....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZLe7Ce9P04

This thread is interesting to read.
are you dottie learning things about this wonderful asshole?....
Am I dottie?!?!?

Dude, you been drinkin outta BigRebs bottle! !

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
you know what i meant.....your lucky i dont point out your mistakes....now....have you AND dottie learned anything about this hideous basterd you 2 think is such a wonderful guy?...

Am I dottie?!?!?

you know what i meant.....your lucky i dont point out your mistakes....now....have you AND dottie learned anything about this hideous basterd you 2 think is such a wonderful guy?...
Aye dount understand whutt u meen!

He's retiring at the end of his term. He recently held a talk at Georgetown Law on the issue that has captivated him from his beginnings in the State House of Cali- services for the poor & weak.

Representative Henry Waxman D-CA Health Care Video C-SPAN.org

thank you for all that you've done for this great nation sir!!! :salute:
So far, he's said nothing about what's he's going to do.

I'll bet that he gets a million plus package from some big company or lobby that want his inside contacts.

And, as he's a political hack who's never done anything but feed at the trough of politics - making himself very well-to-do while doing so - he won't go quietly.

Now that would be an interesting Constitutional Amendment.

No salary, no benefits for pols.

Most are millionaires anyway, so let's dispense with the argument that that would eliminate "the common man" from public service.

That is how the Founders envisioned Congress.....citizen legislators who met maybe 4 times a year to do the Nation's business and go home. If you'd told Washington somebody made a 40 year career of it, taking a salary and benefits plus stock tips to make them millionaires, he'd have likely had them shot.:doubt:

The Founders also didn't intend to have a standing Army. Hear that sound? Its the sound of all the air escaping from your argument.

Am I dottie?!?!?

Aye dount understand whutt u meen!

try english......you might figure it out.....just sayin....

Forum List

Back