Thank you for your 40 yrs of service Rep. Waxman (D-CA.)

lots of ad homs in this thread w/ Westwall leading the charge :thup:

What was my OP again? Oh yes, a Rep who put 40 yrs of his life into bettering the lives of the less fortunate.

And yet you haven't addressed the fact that Waxman was a corrupt politician who did more harm than good for the environment, and the 99 percenters who you claim to care about. He DID take care of his one percenter friends though. Didn't he....so your assertion that he "sacrificed" his life to better others is a bald faced lie.

What was my OP again? Oh yes, a Rep who put 40 yrs of his life into bettering the lives of the less fortunate.
No, your thread was about a political hack who got into office knowing full well he had the backing of LA politicians who groomed him to do things that would fill their pockets - as well as his.

I grew up in LA when Waxman did and know first hand just who he dealt with. It was in the newspapers back then and, over the years, I kept track of him just to see what would happen to him.

I was never surprised and still think he is, was, and will ever be nothing but a self-serving individual who gloried in his political power and prestige.

Good riddance!

No, your thread was about a political hack who got into office knowing full well he had the backing of LA politicians who groomed him to do things that would fill their pockets - as well as his.

I grew up in LA when Waxman did and know first hand just who he dealt with. It was in the newspapers back then and, over the years, I kept track of him just to see what would happen to him.

I was never surprised and still think he is, was, and will ever be nothing but a self-serving individual who gloried in his political power and prestige.

Good riddance!
and a 2 faced hypocrite to boot....but those things dont matter to Dottie......he thinks the Republicans were solely responsible for fucking the PO.....poor little rat basterd Henry is just innocent as they come....

Forum List

Back