Thank you President Obama...this is leadership.

Unless you are apart of the uber elite, then the Treasury prints you money, bails you out, and gives you bonuses.

Or the people that pay 0 in but take out. You know, 47% of Americans.

Myth exposed.
The Tax Freeloader Myth | The New Republic

It's not a myth my friend. My useless brother pays 0 taxes yet he gets a refund every year along with medical and food stamps. All while sitting around crying about being fired because he played Xbox too late while being stoned. There are millions of feeloaders just like him.

It's not a myth my friend. My useless brother pays 0 taxes yet he gets a refund every year along with medical and food stamps. All while sitting around crying about being fired because he played Xbox too late while being stoned. There are millions of feeloaders just like him.

Sure, there are a few counter examples, but your claim that 47% of the population does this is completely absurd and not grounded in reality.

Cutting spending doesn't 'raise revenue'. It decreases spending. There's a difference. I'm not sure who said that Republicans want to raise revenue and not taxes, but sometimes semantics bothers me.

If Obama had pledged to raise the tax rate, that's another story. That's raising taxes.

Scaling back Bush tax cuts isn't raising your tax rate - it's reducing the amount of cash the government is going to give you.

Everyone has to pay their due...don't be stingy now. ;)

News flash... The govt doesn't give us money it takes it.

Newsflash: Citizenship has a price. You owe it. Don't think for a second that we'd be the country we are without taxes.

Or the people that pay 0 in but take out. You know, 47% of Americans.

Myth exposed.
The Tax Freeloader Myth | The New Republic

You can't get a refund without paying out in the first place. A couple of years ago, there was a 'bonus' for families and it exceeded the amount of a refund for many families. Is that what you mean? You don't get 'refunds' if you 'live off welfare'.

Newsflash: Citizenship has a price. You owe it. Don't think for a second that we'd be the country we are without taxes.

Citizenship is another form of slavery--whether in a benevolent or malevolent form. Nations and governments are artificial constructs of the state and they use propaganda to make you think that "you owe them".

Citizenship is another form of slavery--whether in a benevolent or malevolent form. Nations and governments are artificial constructs of the state and they use propaganda to make you think that "you owe them".

Is Da Man keeping you down, again?

You can't get a refund without paying out in the first place.
A couple of years ago, there was a 'bonus' for families and it exceeded the amount of a refund for many families. Is that what you mean? You don't get 'refunds' if you 'live off welfare'.
Wrong.

The EITC is a refundable credit..."Refundable" meaning that you get a cash payment for all of the credit that didn't apply to you.

Sorry to have to break it to you...Refundable tax credits are defacto welfare handouts.

No, you imbecile. States have a monopoly over citizenship. You are either born into one state or another with restrictive barriers to move. You are never born a free person in which you can freely choose your sovereignty.

The 10th addressed this issue to a degree, but it has been thoroughly abused over the years.

Why are you constantly antagonistic to liberty?

Last edited:

Are you an anarchist?

No, you imbecile. States have a monopoly over citizenship. You are either born into one state or another with restrictive barriers to move. You are never born a free person in which you can freely choose your sovereignty.

The 10th addressed this issue to a degree, but it has been thoroughly abused over the years.

People have fought for their own self determination and won. South Sudan is a recent example.

If you don't like it, find a place to emigrate to.

Are you an anarchist?

He's probably the type that enjoys government services (like roads and restaurant inspections) but whines he's subjected to civilized society.

You can leave the US and renounce your citizenship.

In 1996, the U.S. changed its immigration law to include a provision to "name and shame" renunciants.[2] The Department of the Treasury became obligated to publish quarterly in the Federal Register the names of those citizens who renounce their citizenship. Only the names are published, but by counting the number of names in each list, media organizations are able to infer the number of renunciants each quarter. According to the New York Times, there were 235 renunciants in 2008 and 743 in 2009.[3] However, the lists published in the Federal Register have been found to have numerous errors including missing names, exact same names repeated two or three times in the same list or across multiple lists, and the same name published multiple times with different spelling or punctuation. Accounting for the errors, a more accurate total of renunciants is 226 in 2008, 731 in 2009, and 1485 in 2010.[4]​
So what's keeping you?

Are you an anarchist?

He's probably the type that enjoys government services (like roads and restaurant inspections) but whines he's subjected to civilized society.
Ahhh. Just a dumbass kid who likes to wear black hoodies, then.

aholecopycp3.jpg

He sounds like Rousseau on speed.

Benjamin Tucker summed it nicely, I am more of an unterrorified Jeffersonian rather than a Rousseau on speed. Additionally, I prefer Bastiat over Rosseau.

Perhaps you want to throw some more diarrhea against the wall, hoping that some of your shit will stick.

Last edited:

People have fought for their own self determination and won. South Sudan is a recent example.

If you don't like it, find a place to emigrate to.

I am one of the biggest supporters of self-determination. Odd, how you use this attack against me.

The GOP is the only entity engaged in honest meaningful discussions and willing to do the required heavy lifting.

The fraud in chief and his idiot enablers are still engaged in providing for their addiction.

Gimme a fucking break. This post is complete bullshit. The only entity engaging in honest discussions????

If you call gutting 90% of the population and having millionaires and Billionaires see nothing additional happening to them "honest"... yeah... I guess you're right.

But if you are an even halfway objective person, you can easily see that the GOP has been doing this from the start... you are so caught up in your own lies that you believe them.

Forum List

Back