Thank you Trump

Thank you, President Trump, for showing the American people how not to do a ban.

Thank you, President Trump, for showing the American people how not to do a ban.
I think it is great what he did. Holy crap the muslim love came out of the wood work. Now everyone can actually see how far obummer got at getting the US converted to muslim. The end countries now know it isn't a cake walk to enter my country anymore. I fking loved it. Cry me a river Schumer. What a fake piece of crap that dude is. I don't recall seeing him crying for the victims of any of the killings by radicals in this country. So fake on in pretendland.

It was never a ban, but leave it to the left to scream to the heavens it was. Lol
well you have to ask them how many of those who were detained were banned. BTW, by what I watched over Sunday, I think the trojan horse is already in country. Anyone who can't make that connection ain't got a brain.

Maybe,maybe not, but they definitely just broke a UN resolution, as they did back in March-
Iran test fires missiles branded with words 'Israel must be wiped out...

The US said the missile launches appeared to be a violation of UN Security Council resolution 2231, which forbids Iran from testing missiles which could be used to carry nuclear warheads.

Iran test fires missiles branded with words 'Israel must be wiped out'

Or do you suddenly consider UN resolutions of no importance?

Fornputting Iran on the list. Dirty disgusting people, loved and trusted by the left in this country(but only temporary).

Hey look they violated the agreement.......again....

How could we have seen rhis comming?

Iran conducts ballistic missile test, US officials say

No Iran did not break or violate the agreement. Iran has never attacked American soil and we should not attack it for Israel or SA.

Last edited:
No, they just broke a UN resolution, as they did back in March-

The US said the missile launches appeared to be a violation of UN Security Council resolution 2231, which forbids Iran from testing missiles which could be used to carry nuclear warheads.

Fornputting Iran on the list. Dirty disgusting people, loved and trusted by the left in this country(but only temporary).

No Iran did not break or violate the agreement. Iran has never attacked American soil and we should not attack it for Israel or SA.

Why?

an agreement is an agreement is an agreement. And they violated it. Period end of story.

Why what?
No, they just broke a UN resolution, as they did back in March-

Why?

Are you daft or just pretending they didn't test fire a ballistic missile that is FORBIDDEN IN THE AGREEMENT?

They not allowed to test missles, you know the wink wink about them using nukes only for power

Last edited:

an agreement is an agreement is an agreement. And they violated it. Period end of story.

The faulty Iran nuke agreement should no be voided and sanctions imposed again. This "Neville Chamberlain" type deal should never have been accepted in the first place!

Correct. The ban should have included ALL MUSLIMS, from anywhere, + a deportation of most of the ones here now.
well then that would have been a ban.

To liberals they are the same, which is very stupid and not surprising.
well how can you have a ban on muslims and then allow muslims in the country? I'm sorry, but that form of stupid doesn't register in my brain.

Forum List

Back