Thank you Trumpettes

Thanks Trump, for stopping the sovereign killing paris accord :banana:

The Paris Accord to anyone who has read it, it's a typical Neo-Marxist document, like 99.9% of the Environmental crap is. It is basically to promote the Global Warming Tax on only Western nations, so Westerners get their tax money stolen and it Redistributed to unworthy and increasingly pointless Third World shit holes.

Redistribute The Wealth 101 under the radar of Saving The Environment.

Also anything supported and endorsed by The UN is always detrimental to Western nations, from Muh Refugees to Muh Global Warming.
The Republicans have been redistributing the wealth for decades. The wealthy get wealthier, the Middle Class Shrinks.

We have the CO2 levels we have now primarily due to the Western developed nations. This is a global problem. We should help those countries that are still developing. We got to develop while spewing CO2 & we were part of creating this problem.

You are just another ignorant fool who will condemn your offspring to a crappy life.
Democrats do it too. Redistributing wealth might as well be a duopoly platform.

2017Toon30.jpg
2017Poster30.jpg

Pope Francis can kiss my ass in Macys window

Leftists hate Christians and Christianity, yet they ADORE Francis and we know why they do.

Francis is a SJW who preaches Liberation Theology, he's a Marxist.

Liberation theology - Wikipedia

He cares nothing about Western nations or Western peoples, he only cares about undeserving African shit holes and supporting ONLY Western nations importing more Kebabs and Africans aka Muh Poor Refugees.

He can fuck off, hopefully Satan will call the POS home to Hell soon and then we can have a normal Pope once again and not some SJW Commie freak like Francis.

The comment below = Redistribute The Weath.

2017Poster30.jpg

Funny shit coming from a person who happened to be born here in the US instead of a poor African countrty.

You worked sooooooooooo hard to be born here, right?

I trust you are not claiming to be a Christian.

But that said, only a moron U (like you) would work to reduce our emissions only for a developing country to put in dirty coal plants instead of the latest technology.

The Paris Accord to anyone who has read it, it's a typical Neo-Marxist document, like 99.9% of the Environmental crap is. It is basically to promote the Global Warming Tax on only Western nations, so Westerners get their tax money stolen and it Redistributed to unworthy and increasingly pointless Third World shit holes.

Also anything supported and endorsed by The UN is always detrimental to Western nations, from Muh Refugees to Muh Global Warming.
The Republicans have been redistributing the wealth for decades. The wealthy get wealthier, the Middle Class Shrinks.

We have the CO2 levels we have now primarily due to the Western developed nations. This is a global problem. We should help those countries that are still developing. We got to develop while spewing CO2 & we were part of creating this problem.

You are just another ignorant fool who will condemn your offspring to a crappy life.
Democrats want to redistribute towards the Middle Class.

Yes, lets forget how obama praised bailing out companies. Even manipulated us so that it would sound good. "they paid it all back" yea, with an 11 BILLION dollar loss.
Lets also not forget democrats like to redistribute our wealth to other countries.
Your party sucks, the republican party sucks. Quit being a dumbfuck and embrace reality.

Yes, lets forget how obama praised bailing out companies. Even manipulated us so that it would sound good. "they paid it all back" yea, with an 11 BILLION dollar loss.
Lets also not forget democrats like to redistribute our wealth to other countries.
Your party sucks, the republican party sucks. Quit being a dumbfuck and embrace reality.
Certainly you are not sofa king stupid to be talking about the 750 billion bailout under the Bush administration. Really. You are blaming that on Obama?

Yeah. They'll just have to change the Pledge of Allegiance in 100 years to "One Nation under water". But dammit, we'll be sovereign.
The Paris Accord was completely unconstitutional. Im sorry, no matter what i believe in, i try to stay consistent. I cant say i dont like that for being unconstitutional, why justifying it in another case.
Also, i dont understand how this would have amounted to a hill of beans. The AGW science has more holes in it than a whorehouse the size of Texas. It isnt worth it.
The biggest thing for me was re-distributing the wealth to poor countries and stabbing sovereignty in the back.

Certainly you are not sofa king stupid to be talking about the 750 billion bailout under the Bush administration. Really. You are blaming that on Obama?
Why dont you re-read what i said.
I didnt blame obama for it. I am quit aware of what admin was at fault.

Global temperatures will continue to rise to a place where future generations will find themselves in a difficult situation.

Earth to warm 2 degrees Celsius by the end of this century, studies say - CNN.com

We should not forget to thank the duped assholes that keep denying this is happening.
Future generations can thank the ever stupid & ignorant Trumpettes & Republicans for this.

A child that is ten years old today has a 50-50 chance of living to be 100.

Your children/Grandchildren will suffer. Why? because you people are dumber than shit.

Dear RealDave
You are stuck on chapter 2 or 3 where the real environmentalists are on chapter 4 or 5 of this battle.
The real research shows that 80% of the climate change is caused by natural phenomena such as volcanic activity,
manmade activity causes 20%, and only 2% of that would be affected by all these changes that the global activists are pushing.

We would have to stop tilling soil that is used to grow food for our worldwide populations
to stop the global warming that is happening. So people would starve to death if we really wiped out all human activity contributing.

One researcher I know put it bluntly: humanity would have to agree to go back to activity only during daylight hours,
and turn everything off at night, to return to balance and harmony with nature.
With our materialistic consumer culture, that is going to be hard to do.
We might create solar batteries that can hold energy for longer, and go back to hydroelectic power.

If all the carbon emissions were cut off completely and no production was done, but all
renovations were made costing trillions of dollars, that would only affect 2% of the 20% that is manmade.

The question is really how can we go back to sustainable farming and coop communities
that rely on natural transportation and production such as walking, biking, and manual work.

That would reduce as much as possible.
So if you are planning to help with urban farming and community coops,
then you would be practicing what you are preaching.
WE do not need to eliminate all emissions. We just need to reduce them.

To claim he can not use electricity, etc is juvenile.

What have you done to reduce your emissions?

I drive a 45 mpg vehicle & use geothermal HVAV.

To sit on your ass & do nothing like you suggest is just plain stupid.

My God. You said it. You bitched about Obama praising it. No mention of Bush or your dear Republicans who created the need.

Go fuck yourself if you can't admit to what you post.

Global temperatures will continue to rise to a place where future generations will find themselves in a difficult situation.

Earth to warm 2 degrees Celsius by the end of this century, studies say - CNN.com

We should not forget to thank the duped assholes that keep denying this is happening.
Future generations can thank the ever stupid & ignorant Trumpettes & Republicans for this.

Your children/Grandchildren will suffer. Why? because you people are dumber than shit.
I've been praying for your promised global warming all my adult life. Only wish it were true.

My God. You said it. You bitched about Obama praising it. No mention of Bush or your dear Republicans who created the need.

Obama PRAISED it. It wasnt HIS doings. Read what i fucking write. Are you illiterate?

Dear RealDave
You are stuck on chapter 2 or 3 where the real environmentalists are on chapter 4 or 5 of this battle.
The real research shows that 80% of the climate change is caused by natural phenomena such as volcanic activity,
manmade activity causes 20%, and only 2% of that would be affected by all these changes that the global activists are pushing.

We would have to stop tilling soil that is used to grow food for our worldwide populations
to stop the global warming that is happening. So people would starve to death if we really wiped out all human activity contributing.

One researcher I know put it bluntly: humanity would have to agree to go back to activity only during daylight hours,
and turn everything off at night, to return to balance and harmony with nature.
With our materialistic consumer culture, that is going to be hard to do.
We might create solar batteries that can hold energy for longer, and go back to hydroelectic power.

If all the carbon emissions were cut off completely and no production was done, but all
renovations were made costing trillions of dollars, that would only affect 2% of the 20% that is manmade.

The question is really how can we go back to sustainable farming and coop communities
that rely on natural transportation and production such as walking, biking, and manual work.

That would reduce as much as possible.
So if you are planning to help with urban farming and community coops,
then you would be practicing what you are preaching.
WE do not need to eliminate all emissions. We just need to reduce them.

To claim he can not use electricity, etc is juvenile.

What have you done to reduce your emissions?

I drive a 45 mpg vehicle & use geothermal HVAV.

To sit on your ass & do nothing like you suggest is just plain stupid.
have you stopped eating meat? Cut your nuts out? Apparently that is the most important.

Sadly its getting too late for anybody to do much of anything. Today, more and more kids are suffering from asthma

2 whole degrees wow let us all thank Willis Carrier for inventing the first modern electrical air conditioning unit back 1902 and to think he pulled this off before anyone had heard of the terms global warming or climate change.

Thank you for proving my point.

There is NOTHING in the Paris agreement that told the US what to do, how much to contribute, or penalize us in any way. This is just my country taking responsibility & helping the planet. We decided everything we said we would do. Now Dumbass, how is that against our sovereignty

You people are sofa king stupid it ,makes me suck.

Obama PRAISED it. It wasnt HIS doings. Read what i fucking write. Are you illiterate?
I get it,. You fucking worthless party creates a near financial meltdown & wanted a 750 billion bailout you ignore that & bitch about Obama. Ain't you the poster child for Trumpmania.

Forum List

Back