Thank you Trumpettes

Yes, lets forget how obama praised bailing out companies. Even manipulated us so that it would sound good. "they paid it all back" yea, with an 11 BILLION dollar loss.
Lets also not forget democrats like to redistribute our wealth to other countries.
Your party sucks, the republican party sucks. Quit being a dumbfuck and embrace reality.
Certainly you are not sofa king stupid to be talking about the 750 billion bailout under the Bush administration. Really. You are blaming that on Obama?
Why dont you re-read what i said.
I didnt blame obama for it. I am quit aware of what admin was at fault.
My God. You said it. You bitched about Obama praising it. No mention of Bush or your dear Republicans who created the need.

Go fuck yourself if you can't admit to what you post.
Obama PRAISED it. It wasnt HIS doings. Read what i fucking write. Are you illiterate?
I get it,. You fucking worthless party creates a near financial meltdown & wanted a 750 billion bailout you ignore that & bitch about Obama. Ain't you the poster child for Trumpmania.
I fucking hated bush. I hate 95% of republicans. I hate the duopoly. You are pissing in the wind, goober.
I HATED when they did this. I hate when ever they bail out corporations.
My point was, obama was PLEASED with it. He PRAISED it. Even manipulated the results. THAT was my point. You are being a fucking retard for no reason.

2 whole degrees wow let us all thank Willis Carrier for inventing the first modern electrical air conditioning unit back 1902 and to think he pulled this off before anyone had heard of the terms global warming or climate change.
Wow, what a stupid post. Average global temperatures rise of 2 C is a big deal. I see you just think every day will be 2C warmer? right, moron?

Certainly you are not sofa king stupid to be talking about the 750 billion bailout under the Bush administration. Really. You are blaming that on Obama?
My God. You said it. You bitched about Obama praising it. No mention of Bush or your dear Republicans who created the need.

Obama PRAISED it. It wasnt HIS doings. Read what i fucking write. Are you illiterate?
I get it,. You fucking worthless party creates a near financial meltdown & wanted a 750 billion bailout you ignore that & bitch about Obama. Ain't you the poster child for Trumpmania.
I fucking hated bush. I hate 95% of republicans. I hate the duopoly. You are pissing in the wind, goober.
My point was, obama was PLEASED with it. He PRAISED it. Even manipulated the results. THAT was my point. You are being a fucking retard for no reason.
Wow, The people YOU voted for fuck up, you ignore it & bitch about Obama & then try the I haste every one excuse.

Funny how all you Bush voters deny you supported him,.

Be the chickenshit & stand on the side lines & throw stones. You voted for these people, you don't get to run away from your vote.

You point ewasx you you tried tpo blame Obama.

Maybe one of you smart guys can tell us what the solution was to that near financial meltdown.

As it tuned out, it prevented a depression.

2 whole degrees wow let us all thank Willis Carrier for inventing the first modern electrical air conditioning unit back 1902 and to think he pulled this off before anyone had heard of the terms global warming or climate change.
Wow, what a stupid post. Average global temperatures rise of 2 C is a big deal. I see you just think every day will be 2C warmer? right, moron?
why do you think that is a big deal?

Wow, The people YOU voted for fuck up, you ignore it & bitch about Obama & then try the I haste every one excuse.

Be the chickenshit & stand on the side lines & throw stones. You voted for these people, you don't get to run away from your vote.
I wasnt old enough to vote for bush the first time. The second time i didnt vote.
I just fucking said i held it against bush. Goddamn you are stupid as fuck. Seriously man. Stupid.

Global temperatures will continue to rise to a place where future generations will find themselves in a difficult situation.

Earth to warm 2 degrees Celsius by the end of this century, studies say - CNN.com

We should not forget to thank the duped assholes that keep denying this is happening.
Future generations can thank the ever stupid & ignorant Trumpettes & Republicans for this.

A child that is ten years old today has a 50-50 chance of living to be 100.

Your children/Grandchildren will suffer. Why? because you people are dumber than shit.

Dear RealDave
You are stuck on chapter 2 or 3 where the real environmentalists are on chapter 4 or 5 of this battle.
The real research shows that 80% of the climate change is caused by natural phenomena such as volcanic activity,
manmade activity causes 20%, and only 2% of that would be affected by all these changes that the global activists are pushing.

We would have to stop tilling soil that is used to grow food for our worldwide populations
to stop the global warming that is happening. So people would starve to death if we really wiped out all human activity contributing.

One researcher I know put it bluntly: humanity would have to agree to go back to activity only during daylight hours,
and turn everything off at night, to return to balance and harmony with nature.
With our materialistic consumer culture, that is going to be hard to do.
We might create solar batteries that can hold energy for longer, and go back to hydroelectic power.

If all the carbon emissions were cut off completely and no production was done, but all
renovations were made costing trillions of dollars, that would only affect 2% of the 20% that is manmade.

The question is really how can we go back to sustainable farming and coop communities
that rely on natural transportation and production such as walking, biking, and manual work.

That would reduce as much as possible.
So if you are planning to help with urban farming and community coops,
then you would be practicing what you are preaching.
WE do not need to eliminate all emissions. We just need to reduce them.

To claim he can not use electricity, etc is juvenile.

What have you done to reduce your emissions?

I drive a 45 mpg vehicle & use geothermal HVAV.

To sit on your ass & do nothing like you suggest is just plain stupid.
have you stopped eating meat? Cut your nuts out? Apparently that is the most important.

I cut my footprint in half. What have you done other than be a stupid fuck denier?

You point ewasx you you tried tpo blame Obama.

Maybe one of you smart guys can tell us what the solution was to that near financial meltdown.

As it tuned out, it prevented a depression.
I blamed obama for PRAISING IT. YOU said i said i blamed obama for it. Im done arguing your ridiculous delusion, dumbfuck.

Global temperatures will continue to rise to a place where future generations will find themselves in a difficult situation.

Earth to warm 2 degrees Celsius by the end of this century, studies say - CNN.com

We should not forget to thank the duped assholes that keep denying this is happening.
Future generations can thank the ever stupid & ignorant Trumpettes & Republicans for this.

Your children/Grandchildren will suffer. Why? because you people are dumber than shit.

Dear RealDave
You are stuck on chapter 2 or 3 where the real environmentalists are on chapter 4 or 5 of this battle.
The real research shows that 80% of the climate change is caused by natural phenomena such as volcanic activity,
manmade activity causes 20%, and only 2% of that would be affected by all these changes that the global activists are pushing.

We would have to stop tilling soil that is used to grow food for our worldwide populations
to stop the global warming that is happening. So people would starve to death if we really wiped out all human activity contributing.

One researcher I know put it bluntly: humanity would have to agree to go back to activity only during daylight hours,
We might create solar batteries that can hold energy for longer, and go back to hydroelectic power.

If all the carbon emissions were cut off completely and no production was done, but all
renovations were made costing trillions of dollars, that would only affect 2% of the 20% that is manmade.

The question is really how can we go back to sustainable farming and coop communities
that rely on natural transportation and production such as walking, biking, and manual work.

have you stopped eating meat? Cut your nuts out? Apparently that is the most important.

I cut my footprint in half. What have you done other than be a stupid fuck denier?
meat and children are the biggest causes. So have you done those?
Denier = requires fact
Thats such an insult :lol:

Wow, what a stupid post. Average global temNow, NASA isperatures rise of 2 C is a big deal. I see you just think every day will be 2C warmer? right, moron?
Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Effects

Read it.

Dear RealDave

meat and children are the biggest causes. So have you done those?
Denier = requires fact
Thats such an insult :lol:
No they are not. Jesus Christ How did you get this stupid.?

In the 1970's they were claiming we were heading into a new ice age era!

Where the hell is that Ice Age!

I wasnt old enough to vote for bush the first time. The second time i didnt vote.
I just fucking said i held it against bush. Goddamn you are stupid as fuck. Seriously man. Stupid.
Not voting? Standing on the sidelines & throwing stones. I thought you loved this country?

Wow, what a stupid post. Average global temNow, NASA isperatures rise of 2 C is a big deal. I see you just think every day will be 2C warmer? right, moron?
Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet: Effects

Read it.
So, basically, changes that have been happening for billions of years... lol

Not voting? Standing on the sidelines & throwing stones. I thought you loved this country?
It took me a while to get into politics. I was too busy working, fucking and smoking herb.

Actually the scientists were not.

That ’70s myth—did climate science really call for a “coming ice age?”

Didnt NASA claim that? Didnt obamas AGW "czar" claim that in the 70s too?
and this? http://ruby.fgcu.edu/courses/twimberley/EnviroPhilo/Why.pdf

I will just note the irony of you calling another post stupid or anyone moron and move on. I sincerely hope one day an intelligent thought crosses that vast wasteland between ears but I won't be counting the days.

How the "Global Cooling" Story Came to Be

It was written in Newsweek in 1975. The reality is some thought the world was heading into a mini ice age that has happen before.

The reality is no one has the actual evidence of what will happen.

The theory is we will be warmer but we could also cool down and if the projections are wrong then what?

I know you believe the projections are correct but I am willing to bet the projections will change like eating eggs are bad for you...

Forum List

Back