Thankfulness

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Hand of Help Ministries

Today I am thankful for many things. I am thankful for a loving wife, I am thankful for the healthy baby growing in her womb, (yep, I’m going to be a dad, scariest most wonderful news I’ve received in my entire life), I am thankful for my brothers and sisters in Christ, I am thankful for God’s faithfulness, I am thankful for God’s mercy, I am thankful for God’s love, I am thankful for God’s grace, and yes, I’m even thankful for the trials which serve to mold me and fashion me into that which God desires me to become.

Choose to be thankful. Choose to be thankful not only this day, but every day you are given to walk upon this earth, to see a sunrise, to hear a birdsong, to hug the person next to you, to read a bedtime story to your child, to hold the hand of your parent, to show kindness to a stranger, to extend mercy, to show grace and to be like Jesus.

We have much to be thankful for.

Michael Boldea's article on Thankfulness - click link to read more.

Last edited:
Hand of Help Ministries

Today I am thankful for many things. I am thankful for a loving wife, I am thankful for the healthy baby growing in her womb, (yep, I’m going to be a dad, scariest most wonderful news I’ve received in my entire life), I am thankful for my brothers and sisters in Christ, I am thankful for God’s faithfulness, I am thankful for God’s mercy, I am thankful for God’s love, I am thankful for God’s grace, and yes, I’m even thankful for the trials which serve to mold me and fashion me into that which God desires me to become.

Choose to be thankful. Choose to be thankful not only this day, but every day you are given to walk upon this earth, to see a sunrise, to hear a birdsong, to hug the person next to you, to read a bedtime story to your child, to hold the hand of your parent, to show kindness to a stranger, to extend mercy, to show grace and to be like Jesus.

We have much to be thankful for.

Michael Boldea's article on Thankfulness - click link to read more.

Life comes to each of God's beings no matter what we think. Is thankfulness a religious thought or a thought from the Truth?

Interesting you should say that. I find Sunshine to be the most amazing woman. She inspires me. She is suffering with an illness that has been diagnosed as terminal. Yet she said, she is thankful for all that she is going through. Even this sickness that is afflicting her body. How many people are willing to say that? I know people who would not say that. Sunshine is a great inspiration to me and has caused me to think deeply about quite a few things lately. I love the beauty of Sunshine. She is a remarkable woman and I am praying to God she does not die because she has so much to offer this world. She truly is a rare and precious person. I love who she is and admire her courage.
- Jeri

I am thankful for life's blessings and challenges.

:thup:

Since God is the Creator of us and all our life experiences, why would He need to thank Himself?

He isn't thanking Himself. We are thanking Him.

Since we're God's thoughts, then He's thanking Himself. I'm a saint who doesn't need to thank Him for anything because I was created as His voice. Why would I need to thank His voice?

Forum List

Back