Thanks A Lot

First off, if this woman is as truly destitute as she comes across, she should thank her lucky stars that the ACA has come into law.

Let me stop you right there.

Given as destitute as she is, how does she pay for even a basic plan under that law? With premiums going up 41% across the country, there's no way she would be 'thanking her lucky stars' that the ACA has come into law. Stop spreading disinformation, Cabbie.

You did not do any research into the county where she lives, did you? I have provided information about her choices. If she is indeed that poor, the county where she lives offers insurance (based on a sliding scale) like MOST OTHER states/counties around the country.

If these policies are around in 2014, they will be upgraded. What part about this are you finding hard to understand?

Who's spreading disinformation? Show me this "disinformation" or shut the :eek: up.

Last edited:
She needs to ask her Republican State Representative why he opposes increases to her states minimum wage

She does not need a website to get coverage.

She can get off her ass and get down to social services where some nice person can sign her up and even fill out the form for her.

First off, if this woman is as truly destitute as she comes across, she should thank her lucky stars that the ACA has come into law.

Given as destitute as she is, how does she pay for even a basic plan under that law? With premiums going up 41% across the country, there's no way she would be 'thanking her lucky stars' that the ACA has come into law. Stop spreading disinformation, Cabbie.

Stop making shit up. for god's sake.

If she's that destitute she'll get Medicaid or an ACA plan with a subsidy that will cost her almost nothing.

1) What is ill-informed about it? Are you disputing that TX Gov Perry has refused to set up exchanges and expand Medicaid - both of which would benefit poor people like Yolanda?

2)The ACA is growing in popularity since the GOP's gov't shutdown. So much for that "unmitigated fury" :lol:

3) I have acknowledged reality. Perry refuses to set up exchanges and expand Medicaid. Yolanda is suffering from it. When are you going to acknowledge reality, White Knight?

1) I know Governor Perry had nothing to do with the failure of the law. You are deflecting.

2) When more people start losing their insurance, you'll see it. Right now 51% of Americans disapprove of the healthcare law.

3) No you have not. Perry has no control over the law. Even if he didn't expand medicaid coverage there, the government was responsible for setting up a Federal exchange. When are you going to apologize to the 4.2 million people who lost their insurance due to your oh-so-popular law?

dimocrap math:

OFA Excuse On Why Individual Health Plans Are Being Cancelled: 62% Didn’t Offer Maternity Care – Reality: 81% of The Population Can’t Get Pregnant…

Out of the 330 million people in America, there are 62 million women between the childbearing ages of 15-44, which equates to roughly 19% of the population.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr051.pdf

Screen-shot-2013-11-08-at-12.56.49-PM.png

Truth Team, huh?

Got Orwell? :lmao:

So it's ok now for the guberment to get involved in a woman's body?
oh and I can't get pregnant why do I need Maternity Care?

1) I know Governor Perry had nothing to do with the failure of the law. You are deflecting.

2) When more people start losing their insurance, you'll see it. Right now 51% of Americans disapprove of the healthcare law.

3) No you have not. Perry has no control over the law. Even if he didn't expand medicaid coverage there, the government was responsible for setting up a Federal exchange. When are you going to apologize to the 4.2 million people who lost their insurance due to your oh-so-popular law?

dimocrap math:

OFA Excuse On Why Individual Health Plans Are Being Cancelled: 62% Didn’t Offer Maternity Care – Reality: 81% of The Population Can’t Get Pregnant…

Out of the 330 million people in America, there are 62 million women between the childbearing ages of 15-44, which equates to roughly 19% of the population.

Truth Team, huh?

Because now you are your brother's keeper (or sister's). What do you expect from a Marxist?

You read it, so that quip is now a lie. 63,000 others did as well. So once again your quip is a lie. Do you have something productive to say?

Maybe she needs to complain to her governor, who refuses to set up an insurance exchange that she could benefit from...

How does she benefit from a law that will make her pay for more expensive insurance? Explain that to me. You can't. You parrot this law, but it does nothing to benefit anyone.

I'm glad this board exists.

When I read that letter, I marveled that anyone could be that damn ignorant.

Then I read posts like this and I realize there a shit load of brain dead idiots who STILL have not bothered to EDUCATE themselves about ObamaCare.

Something had to be done about health insurance in this country huh? If I recall, it was better before you butchered it with the ACA. You can't blame Governor Perry for something that Obama introduced, passed and signed into law. Such an ill informed synopsis on your end. You don't give a damn about poor people. You act as if you can make all of their choices for them, including healthcare. Not only have you failed to do so, you have encouraged apathy and dependence instead of self interest and independence. Now it will backlash on you with unmitigated fury.

And for the upteenth time, how is paying 41% more in premiums going to make healthcare more 'affordable' for her? So, when are you going to quit being a parrot and acknowledge reality?

1) What is ill-informed about it? Are you disputing that TX Gov Perry has refused to set up exchanges and expand Medicaid - both of which would benefit poor people like Yolanda?

2)The ACA is growing in popularity since the GOP's gov't shutdown. So much for that "unmitigated fury" :lol:

3) I have acknowledged reality. Perry refuses to set up exchanges and expand Medicaid. Yolanda is suffering from it. When are you going to acknowledge reality, White Knight?

You're wrong.

Again.

You're wrong.

Again.

Without explaining why. Shut the fuck up, Ned.

If she's that destitute she'll get Medicaid or an ACA plan with a subsidy that will cost her almost nothing.

HA!

If she enrolls in Medicaid, she isn't enrolling in the ACA! It has already been shown that increased Medicaid enrollments may end up destroying the law! And why would she want to enroll in the ACA exactly?

dimocrap math:

Truth Team, huh?

Because now you are your brother's keeper (or sister's). What do you expect from a Marxist?
If I was my brothers keeper I would be a murder like cain when he killed his brother. I'm not anyone's keeper.

HA!

If she enrolls in Medicaid, she isn't enrolling in the ACA! It has already been shown that increased Medicaid enrollments may end up destroying the law! And why would she want to enroll in the ACA exactly?

Insurers have started calling Obamacare "Medicaid Plus".

HA!

Insurers have started calling Obamacare "Medicaid Plus".

No wonder. Obamacare is steering more people to Medicaid than to Obamacare. Pretty much a boon for one government program via the failure of another.

If I was my brothers keeper I would be a murder like cain when he killed his brother. I'm not anyone's keeper.
I'm not either, not willingly anyway. But we're being forced into that role, whether we like it or not.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW7M4bNopjc]Pr. Obama (17) 'HERE'S YOUR CHOICE - I believe WE'RE OUR BROTHERS KEEPER' - Madison Wisconsin - YouTube[/ame]

Easier said than done....thanks to all the leeches that have been allowed access to our country, it's now much harder to get any kind of assistance.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T__Htin0Ai0&feature=player_detailpage&list=PL941081BAA061BE1F]George Strait - Fool Hearted Memory - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back