Thanks A Lot

That woman reflects the opinion of millions of Americans.

Millions of Americans are asspoundingly stupid and vote against their own economic interests?

Yup, that's true.

Why does it matter that they voted against their interests? It kept the mormon out of the white house. That's all that makes you happy.

Riggggght... because Dubya was doing such a bang up job.

what exactly has obama done different than bush but made things worse

First, he's got the rich paying their fair share.

Secondly, the unemployment situation has improved, health care has improved, we are out of Iraq, Bin Laden is DEAD (and so are a lot of other terrorists) FEMA is being run by professionals again...

I could go on, but all you see is a black guy in the white house and your head steams.

playing the race card makes you a racist everything else makes you a lying sack of shit.

Riggggght... because Dubya was doing such a bang up job.

what exactly has obama done different than bush but made things worse

First, he's got the rich paying their fair share.

Secondly, the unemployment situation has improved, health care has improved, we are out of Iraq, Bin Laden is DEAD (and so are a lot of other terrorists) FEMA is being run by professionals again...

I could go on, but all you see is a black guy in the white house and your head steams.

Got it. you hate the rich because they are rich so Obama is doing good. Let's just completely ignore all the people who are hurting because of this economy and the people losing health care because of him supposedly "improving" health care.

He's black and the rich are paying. Fabulous reasons to think he is doing well.

Too bad for her troubles; but something had to be done about health insurance in this country. And anyway, she failed to convince me that any of her woes are due to the ACA. She does live in TX, however; so, she can probably thank Gov Perry for some of it. Like her low-paying job - Perry loves low-paying jobs. And her lack of access to affordable health ins. If Perry would expand Medicaid in his state, the fed gov't would pay for the entire expansion at first and then 90% after (all part of the ACA); then people like Yolanda - who live in states with high percentages of poor - would have better access to affordable health ins. So, when is her letter to Perry coming out?

No, it has not.

It was pretty functional, as it turns out.

it needed small additions of mandates and nothing else - this massive overhaul FOR THE WORSE was absolutely not needed.

But we both know that this fascist law was written by and for insurance companies, right?

Too bad for her troubles; but something had to be done about health insurance in this country. And anyway, she failed to convince me that any of her woes are due to the ACA. She does live in TX, however; so, she can probably thank Gov Perry for some of it. Like her low-paying job - Perry loves low-paying jobs. And her lack of access to affordable health ins. If Perry would expand Medicaid in his state, the fed gov't would pay for the entire expansion at first and then 90% after (all part of the ACA); then people like Yolanda - who live in states with high percentages of poor - would have better access to affordable health ins. So, when is her letter to Perry coming out?

No, it has not.

It was pretty functional, as it turns out.

it needed small additions of mandates and nothing else - this massive overhaul FOR THE WORSE was absolutely not needed.

But we both know that this fascist law was written by and for insurance companies, right?

It was functional? So is my Pentium 2!!!!

The US has one of the worst systems in the free world.

So basically no one has read it. And I doubt Obama ever will.

You read it, so that quip is now a lie. 63,000 others did as well. So once again your quip is a lie. Do you have something productive to say?

Maybe she needs to complain to her governor, who refuses to set up an insurance exchange that she could benefit from...

How does she benefit from a law that will make her pay for more expensive insurance? Explain that to me. You can't. You parrot this law, but it does nothing to benefit anyone.

You know things are getting rough when a single mother tears into the president for lying to the American people about keeping their insurance. Yolanda (Lana) Vestal of Palmer, Texas did just that, and ripped Obama for numerous transgressions against her and the American people on various issues, including Obamacare.

Here is her letter, of what turned out to be nothing little more than a Facebook rant, wound up being shared 63,000 times before all was said and done:

Dear President Obama,

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you for all you have done and are doing. You see I am a single Mom located in the very small town of Palmer, Texas. I live in a small rental house with my two children. I drive an older car that I pray daily runs just a little longer. I work at a mediocre job bringing home a much lower paycheck than you or your wife could even imagine living on. I have a lot of concerns about the new “Obamacare” along with the taxes being forced on us Americans and debts you are adding to our country. I have a few questions for you Mr. President.

Have you ever struggled to pay your bills? I have.

Have you ever sat and watched your children eat and you eat what was left on their plates when they were done, because there wasn’t enough for you to eat to? I have.

Have you ever had to rob Peter to pay Paul, and it still not be enough? I have.

Have you ever been so sick that you needed to see a doctor and get medicine, but had no health insurance because it was too expensive? I have.

Have you ever had to tell your children no, when they asked for something they needed? I have.

Have you ever patched holes in pants, glued shoes, replaced zippers, because it was cheaper than buying new? I have.

Have you ever had to put an item or two back at the grocery store, because you didn’t have enough money? I have.

Have you ever cried yourself to sleep, because you had no clue how you were going to make ends meet? I have.

My questions could go on and on. I don’t believe you have a clue what Americans are actually going through and honestly, I don’t believe you care. Not everyone lives extravagantly. While your family takes expensive trips that cost more than most of us make in two-four years, there are so many of us that suffer. Yet, you are doing all you can to add to the suffering. I think you are a very selfish and cold hearted man, who does not care what is best for the people he was elected by (not by me) to represent, but more so out for the glory of your name attached to history. So thank you Mr. President, thank you for pushing those of us that are barely staying afloat completely under water and driving America into the ground. You have made your mark in history, as the absolute worst and most hated president of the United States. God have mercy on your soul!

Sincerely,

Yolanda Vestal

Average American

Texas single mom?s ?thanks a lot? letter to Obama goes viral - BizPac Review

It is a good thing she sent that letter to President Obama

Republicans would have replied.....Fuck you, we don't give a shit

Something had to be done about health insurance in this country huh? If I recall, it was better before you butchered it with the ACA. You can't blame Governor Perry for something that Obama introduced, passed and signed into law. Such an ill informed synopsis on your end. You don't give a damn about poor people. You act as if you can make all of their choices for them, including healthcare. Not only have you failed to do so, you have encouraged apathy and dependence instead of self interest and independence. Now it will backlash on you with unmitigated fury.

And for the upteenth time, how is paying 41% more in premiums going to make healthcare more 'affordable' for her? So, when are you going to quit being a parrot and acknowledge reality?

1) What is ill-informed about it? Are you disputing that TX Gov Perry has refused to set up exchanges and expand Medicaid - both of which would benefit poor people like Yolanda?

2)The ACA is growing in popularity since the GOP's gov't shutdown. So much for that "unmitigated fury" :lol:

3) I have acknowledged reality. Perry refuses to set up exchanges and expand Medicaid. Yolanda is suffering from it. When are you going to acknowledge reality, White Knight?

1) I know Governor Perry had nothing to do with the failure of the law. You are deflecting.

2) When more people start losing their insurance, you'll see it. Right now 51% of Americans disapprove of the healthcare law.

3) No you have not. Perry has no control over the law. Even if he didn't expand medicaid coverage there, the government was responsible for setting up a Federal exchange. When are you going to apologize to the 4.2 million people who lost their insurance due to your oh-so-popular law?

Last edited:
Something had to be done about health insurance in this country huh? If I recall, it was better before you butchered it with the ACA. You can't blame Governor Perry for something that Obama introduced, passed and signed into law. Such an ill informed synopsis on your end. You don't give a damn about poor people. You act as if you can make all of their choices for them, including healthcare. Not only have you failed to do so, you have encouraged apathy and dependence instead of self interest and independence. Now it will backlash on you with unmitigated fury.

And for the upteenth time, how is paying 41% more in premiums going to make healthcare more 'affordable' for her? So, when are you going to quit being a parrot and acknowledge reality?

1) What is ill-informed about it? Are you disputing that TX Gov Perry has refused to set up exchanges and expand Medicaid - both of which would benefit poor people like Yolanda?

2)The ACA is growing in popularity since the GOP's gov't shutdown. So much for that "unmitigated fury" :lol:

3) I have acknowledged reality. Perry refuses to set up exchanges and expand Medicaid. Yolanda is suffering from it. When are you going to acknowledge reality, White Knight?

1) I know Governor Perry had nothing to do with the failure of the law. You are deflecting.

2) When more people start losing their insurance, you'll see it. Right now 51% of Americans disapprove of the healthcare law.

3) No you have not. Perry has no control over the law. Even if he didn't expand medicaid coverage there, the government was responsible for setting up a Federal exchange. When are you going to apologize to the 4.2 million people who lost their insurance due to your oh-so-popular law?

dimocrap math:

OFA Excuse On Why Individual Health Plans Are Being Cancelled: 62% Didn’t Offer Maternity Care – Reality: 81% of The Population Can’t Get Pregnant…

Out of the 330 million people in America, there are 62 million women between the childbearing ages of 15-44, which equates to roughly 19% of the population.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr051.pdf

Screen-shot-2013-11-08-at-12.56.49-PM.png

Truth Team, huh?

Got Orwell? :lmao:

That woman reflects the opinion of millions of Americans.

Millions of Americans are asspoundingly stupid and vote against their own economic interests?

Yup, that's true.

It may be "Against my economic interests" to be against Obama-care and other big Government give-aways.. But it isn't against my core beliefs that anything the Government gives you, they can take away and they control.

It isn't against my beliefs that the Government isn't responsible for my life, that I am the one responsible.

It isn't against my beliefs that the Government is suppose serve me, not me serve it.

It isn't against my beliefs that is slavery for the Government to demand at the point of a gun that I give it more than 50% of my paycheck to give to others.

What a ridiculous idiotic post.

Return letter from the president -

Dear lady from small town in Texas,

Thank you for your heart felt letter concerning the Affordable Care Act and the points that you made in it with regards to your struggles as a single parent.

Now, with that being said; dude, what the fuck is wrong with you???

Sweet mother of Christ almighty - you cannot be serious?!?

I DON'T have enough shit to deal with, especially with the stupid Obamacare (whatever the hell Obamacare means) website going postal on me and ruining every ounce of credibility I ever had!!!

"Have you ever sat and watched your children eat and you eat what was left on their plates when they were done, because there wasn’t enough for you to eat to? I have."

Awesome sauce! You, like most other pain in the ass blowhards from Palmer, Texas could probably stand to lose a few (read 50 or 60) lbs, so that might actually be a good thing! I would also suggest quitting smoking, lay off the pain meds and taking an actual bath on occasion - one that involves not having your cloths on in some truck stop.

"Did I ever cry myself to sleep?" Seriously, get a grip, dumb-ass!!! Next time, don't sleep with some idiot just out of prison and watch how much booze you guzzle on new years - WTF does that have to do with me?

"My questions could go on and on...." That's totally fucking awesome that they did not - I've got other stuff to do that DOES NOT involve your bitch-fest of letter. Now, please do yourself a favour and jump in the Gulf of Mexico.

"The absolute worst and most hated president of the United States, eh???" Really? Worse than William Henry Harrison, the guy who died from pneumonia one month into his term??? That bad, all because my website sucks ass?

Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go try to ruin America and other Marxist, commie crap that you A-holes keep saying that I do so well!

Later, ass-wipe!

Sincerely,
President Barrack "Hussein" Obumbler.

If that letter had been written by a woman in a blue state or a state with a Democrat governor, the reaction of the liberals on this board would be totally different.

You know things are getting rough when a single mother tears into the president for lying to the American people about keeping their insurance. Yolanda (Lana) Vestal of Palmer, Texas did just that, and ripped Obama for numerous transgressions against her and the American people on various issues, including Obamacare.

Here is her letter, of what turned out to be nothing little more than a Facebook rant, wound up being shared 63,000 times before all was said and done:

Dear President Obama,

I wanted to take a moment to say thank you for all you have done and are doing. You see I am a single Mom located in the very small town of Palmer, Texas. I live in a small rental house with my two children. I drive an older car that I pray daily runs just a little longer. I work at a mediocre job bringing home a much lower paycheck than you or your wife could even imagine living on. I have a lot of concerns about the new “Obamacare” along with the taxes being forced on us Americans and debts you are adding to our country. I have a few questions for you Mr. President.

Have you ever sat and watched your children eat and you eat what was left on their plates when they were done, because there wasn’t enough for you to eat to? I have.

Have you ever been so sick that you needed to see a doctor and get medicine, but had no health insurance because it was too expensive? I have.

Have you ever had to tell your children no, when they asked for something they needed? I have.

Have you ever patched holes in pants, glued shoes, replaced zippers, because it was cheaper than buying new? I have.

Have you ever had to put an item or two back at the grocery store, because you didn’t have enough money? I have.

Have you ever cried yourself to sleep, because you had no clue how you were going to make ends meet? I have.

My questions could go on and on. I don’t believe you have a clue what Americans are actually going through and honestly, I don’t believe you care. Not everyone lives extravagantly. While your family takes expensive trips that cost more than most of us make in two-four years, there are so many of us that suffer. Yet, you are doing all you can to add to the suffering. I think you are a very selfish and cold hearted man, who does not care what is best for the people he was elected by (not by me) to represent, but more so out for the glory of your name attached to history. So thank you Mr. President, thank you for pushing those of us that are barely staying afloat completely under water and driving America into the ground. You have made your mark in history, as the absolute worst and most hated president of the United States. God have mercy on your soul!

Sincerely,

Yolanda Vestal

Average American

So, I assume Obama's people are in touch with her right now? Like he gives a shit... He only gives a shit on how to get out of his last lie.

First off, if this woman is as truly destitute as she comes across, she should thank her lucky stars that the ACA has come into law.

If she is doing the horrible things she is claiming to be necessary to support her family, how is it that she could even afford health insurance?

In Ellis county, Texas where she is from, she is currently eligible for the Indigent health policy that Ellis county is currently offering:

Services offered under the policy include immunizations, annual physical examination, medical screening, inpatient and out patient hospital services, laboratory and x-ray services, family planning services, physician services, prescriptions and skilled nursing facility services. The policy is effective from Sept. 1, 2013-Aug. 31, 2014.

This service is offered to low income families and, under the ACA, will have no cap and is not subject to cancellation. A lot of states have plans like this already, and under the ACA, these plans will be significantly upgraded to be in compliance with the new law.

Her winning about no one caring about her situation is nothing but misdirected animosity and completely devoid of any actual truth. Help for her is there:

1 If she wants it

2 If she is actually who she says she is and not some anonymous blogger from back East, posting in his underwear.

Last edited:
First off, if this woman is as truly destitute as she comes across, she should thank her lucky stars that the ACA has come into law.

Let me stop you right there.

Given as destitute as she is, how does she pay for even a basic plan under that law? With premiums going up 41% across the country, there's no way she would be 'thanking her lucky stars' that the ACA has come into law. Stop spreading disinformation, Cabbie.

If she is doing the horrible things she is claiming to be necessary to support her family, how is it that she could even afford health insurance?

In Ellis county, Texas where she is from, she is currently eligible for the Indigent health policy that Ellis county is currently offering:

Services offered under the policy include immunizations, annual physical examination, medical screening, inpatient and out patient hospital services, laboratory and x-ray services, family planning services, physician services, prescriptions and skilled nursing facility services. The policy is effective from Sept. 1, 2013-Aug. 31, 2014.

This service is offered to low income families and, under the ACA, will have no cap and is not subject to cancellation. A lot of states have plans like this already, and under the ACA, these plans will be significantly upgraded to be in compliance with the new law.

Her winning about no one caring about her situation is nothing but misdirected animosity and completely devoid of any actual truth. Help for her is there:

1 If she wants it

2 If she is actually who she says she is and not some anonymous blogger from back East, posting in his underwear.

If you spent half the time doing a little leg work as you do trying to compose what you (and trust me, only you) find witty, you'd find that she is real.

In fact, the link takes you right to her story.

You really are just another condescending douchebag libturd. Do the world a favor and fucking die

Texas mom speaks out about viral letter to Obama: ?I?m one of millions? - BizPac Review

Yolanda-Vestal-300x225.jpg

So, I assume Obama's people are in touch with her right now? Like he gives a shit... He only gives a shit on how to get out of his last lie.

She needs to contact her Republican Governor who blocked additional federal funds for Medicaid and refused to set up a state exchange

She needs to contact her Republican Congressman and ask why he voted to reduce the monthly foodstamp benefit and opposed SCHIP care for children

She needs to ask her Republican State Representative why he opposes increases to her states minimum wage

Forum List

Back