Thanks announcers of Rams/Niners game on the importance of the califonia rivaly being back.well done

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
While watching the Rams/Niners game saturday I was very pleased and really proud of the announcers for coming out and telling the younger generation who doesnt understand the history of the Rams and Niners how with the Rams back in LA,the California rivarly has been renewed again.:thup:

They said during the broadcast EXACTLY what I been saying the past three years how it was IMPERATIVE AND VITAL it was to have the Rams back in LA because in a year like this and last year as well when both teams have been just downright HORRIBLE on the field,it does not matter for the fans of both of these cities teams.that means nothing to them. They get excited about these two teams playing twice a year same as I do because of that california rivarly that is one of the oldest rivarlys in sports.:thup:

This link here pretty much says exactly what I been saying the last three years.

Practice Report 12/20: Renewing the California Rivalry

their interim coach John Fassel says the same thing after about the tow minute mark in the video.:clap2::clap2::thup:

It brought a smile to my face when they said on the tube-and it does not matter when it is a year like this when both teams have not been playing well on the field,this is a rivarly the fans get excited about each season because of their historic history they have with each other. well done.Like I said,was GREAT to see them reporting nationwide the EXACT same thing I have been saying the last three years. thank you guys. :clap2:Good for you guys that you both recognize how imperative and vital it was for the Rams and Niners rivalry to be back.:thup:

I been saying for the past three years with the Rams back in LA even in a year like this when BOTH teams are horrible,the rivalry will be renewed and the fans such as myself will get excited each year these teams play again.:banana: I said many times the last three years with the Rams back in LA again,the fans in california will get excited about seeing these two teams play even in a year when they are both terrible on the field like this year,that it would be the same as when the Bears and Packers play or the chiefs and raiders.each time those two teams play each other twice a year,fans of both cities get excited about those games no matter of they are both terrible that year because the history and tradition.same thing with the Niners and Rams california rivalry.It had been DEAD the past 21 years.well no longer.yahoo!!!!!

thank you guys for verifying the same thing I been saying the last three years.well done.:thup::dance:

i know i am probably wasting my time with this post but oh well,third time is a charm.

I didn't know about the rivalry, so I guess I learned something new. Happy it makes you happy. :)

While watching the Rams/Niners game saturday I was very pleased and really proud of the announcers for coming out and telling the younger generation who doesnt understand the history of the Rams and Niners how with the Rams back in LA,the California rivarly has been renewed again.:thup:

They said during the broadcast EXACTLY what I been saying the past three years how it was IMPERATIVE AND VITAL it was to have the Rams back in LA because in a year like this and last year as well when both teams have been just downright HORRIBLE on the field,it does not matter for the fans of both of these cities teams.that means nothing to them. They get excited about these two teams playing twice a year same as I do because of that california rivarly that is one of the oldest rivarlys in sports.:thup:

This link here pretty much says exactly what I been saying the last three years.

their interim coach John Fassel says the same thing after about the tow minute mark in the video.:clap2::clap2::thup:

It brought a smile to my face when they said on the tube-and it does not matter when it is a year like this when both teams have not been playing well on the field,this is a rivarly the fans get excited about each season because of their historic history they have with each other. well done.Like I said,was GREAT to see them reporting nationwide the EXACT same thing I have been saying the last three years. thank you guys. :clap2:Good for you guys that you both recognize how imperative and vital it was for the Rams and Niners rivalry to be back.:thup:

I been saying for the past three years with the Rams back in LA even in a year like this when BOTH teams are horrible,the rivalry will be renewed and the fans such as myself will get excited each year these teams play again.:banana: I said many times the last three years with the Rams back in LA again,the fans in california will get excited about seeing these two teams play even in a year when they are both terrible on the field like this year,that it would be the same as when the Bears and Packers play or the chiefs and raiders.each time those two teams play each other twice a year,fans of both cities get excited about those games no matter of they are both terrible that year because the history and tradition.same thing with the Niners and Rams california rivalry.It had been DEAD the past 21 years.well no longer.yahoo!!!!!

thank you guys for verifying the same thing I been saying the last three years.well done.:thup::dance:

Wait a goddamn minute! You actually sat down on your couch and watched 2 of the worst teams in football play an exhibition game? The 49ers are years away from being competitive again, and the Rams, well they're the Rams. They went to St. Louis won a Super Bowl, and now they are back in Lala land never to win again. I'd suggest a hobby, maybe sticking sharp needles in your eyes. At least' would be less painful than watching the rams, yuk.

Wait a goddamn minute! You actually sat down on your couch and watched 2 of the worst teams in football play an exhibition game? The 49ers are years away from being competitive again, and the Rams, well they're the Rams. They went to St. Louis won a Super Bowl, and now they are back in Lala land never to win again. I'd suggest a hobby, maybe sticking sharp needles in your eyes. At least' would be less painful than watching the rams, yuk.

uh you obviously did not read my OP where i said them being back in LA again is exciting times for the LA and SF fans even in a year like this when they are both horrible.:cuckoo:

you missed the part where i mentioned even in a year when both the packers and bears are horrible like the rams and niners are this year,that does not matter to the fans in chicago or green bay they STILL get excited about that game because of the long lasting rivalry and history of the teams or like the chiefs and raiders if they are BOTH horrible as well,means nothing to the fans of both citiies either,they also get excited about those games no matter the poor play on the field because of the long history they have with each other.same with the niners and rams.do try and keep up around here.:uhoh3:

you dont appreciate the rivalry of the two teams,fine,i have no problem with that,but dont belittle people out there that DO.

oh and you are so certain they will never win in LA? of really? do you make a living as a prophet or something?:rolleyes:

oh and that was hardly impressive when they won in stank louis.look who that team was,the titans,a flash in the pan team that was not not all that great that year,:rofl:after that,they pretty much dissapeared as a team to be reckoned with.

sorry but I will take that LA Rams superbowl game against the steelers ANYDAY of the year .:rofl: at that time,that was the most exciting superbowl game that had happened with MANY lead changes that went back and forth.they stood toe to toe with a DYNASTY and gave them a run for their money in that game.:thup:

sure the st louis team and the titans team was close as well but who cares,it was two phony fraud teams who had owners that are burning in hell right now for their evil actions of saying fuck you to their long time fans.could care less about two phony fraud teams like that .get serious.:D

the only NFL team name that comes close to being as sounding so childish and asinine for a football team other than st louis rams is arizona cardinals.soon bill bidwell will be rotting in hell with bud adams and georgia frontiere someday.

Last edited:
i know i am probably wasting my time with this post but oh well,third time is a charm.

Actually, you were wasting your time watching the Rams play the 49ers.

whats it to you if I was.does it have any impact on you? I thought not.

the post was a waste of time i see since as always,you have nothing constructive to say but babble.

Last edited:
I didn't know about the rivalry, so I guess I learned something new. Happy it makes you happy. :)

wish there were others here that could come on here and understand how important this california rivalry is and actually take the time like you did to read the OP.:thup: more importantly,post something constructive as you just did.something that contributes to the discussion of the OP.:thup:

That is your OPINION,and a warped one at that.

In talking about this opinion of yours,well at least I am in the good company of 85,000 LA Ram fans who were at that game.lol

Oh and I disagree major big time. wasting your timewould be like taking out the garbage because it is something i HATE to do but have no choice obviously.

also as i said that you ignored in the OP,I guess THOUSANDS of green bay packer and chicago bears fans wasted their time way back in the 70's when both their teams were both horrible as well and raider and chiefs fans in years when they were both horrible,they wasted their time as well according to your usual warped logic.:rofl:

To enjoy life you got to have FUN and you know what? I DO have a lot of fun watching LOS ANGELES Rams games and that should be the purpose of life is to have fun.:rolleyes: as always,i OWN you and you get your usual constant ass beating from me.:itsok:

uh you obviously did not read my OP where i said them being back in LA again is exciting times for the LA and SF fans even in a year like this when they are both horrible.:cuckoo:

you missed the part where i mentioned even in a year when both the packers and bears are horrible like the rams and niners are this year,that does not matter to the fans in chicago or green bay they STILL get excited about that game because of the long lasting rivalry and history of the teams or like the chiefs and raiders if they are BOTH horrible as well,means nothing to the fans of both citiies either,they also get excited about those games no matter the poor play on the field because of the long history they have with each other.same with the niners and rams.do try and keep up around here.:uhoh3:

you dont appreciate the rivalry of the two teams,fine,i have no problem with that,but dont belittle people out there that DO.

oh and you are so certain they will never win in LA? of really? do you make a living as a prophet or something?:rolleyes:

oh and that was hardly impressive when they won in stank louis.look who that team was,the titans,a flash in the pan team that was not not all that great that year,:rofl:after that,they pretty much dissapeared as a team to be reckoned with.

sorry but I will take that LA Rams superbowl game against the steelers ANYDAY of the year .:rofl: at that time,that was the most exciting superbowl game that had happened with MANY lead changes that went back and forth.they stood toe to toe with a DYNASTY and gave them a run for their money in that game.:thup:

sure the st louis team and the titans team was close as well but who cares,it was two phony fraud teams who had owners that are burning in hell right now for their evil actions of saying fuck you to their long time fans.could care less about two phony fraud teams like that .get serious.:D

the only NFL team name that comes close to being as sounding so childish and asinine for a football team other than st louis rams is arizona cardinals.soon bill bidwell will be rotting in hell with bud adams and georgia frontiere someday.

wow guess I should be a bandwagon fan like you and abandon a team I grew up with and go cheer on the latest winning football team right now this year who wins the superbowl and then the team that wins the superbowl next year,jump form this winning team this year to that winning team next year:rolleyes:yeah thats the ticket.:banana::up:

oh and also like i said, not only was that LOS ANGELES Rams team that played in the superbowl against the steelers much more exciting for me than the stank louis one was the fact they went toe to toe with one of the greatest teams in NFL history,a dynasty no less and the fact the Titans were not that great a team nor did the Rams beat anybody that year that were all that good,but as usual,people cluless about the Rams history in LA such as you dont know the history of the LA Rams and are so clueless to the fact the LA teams were in the playoffs year after year constantly back then in the 70's and 80's which was VERY impressive in the fact it was MUCH MORE DIFFICULT to get to the playoffs back then than it it is now.:rolleyes:

Now these days,you have half the teams from each conference getting into the playoffs,even a team that go 7-9 where back then,only a FEW teams got in the playoffs back then which made it all the more impressive they did it so many times back then.:rolleyes:

They never could make it to the superbowl in the 70/s because they were playing some great dynastys back then two of them called the dallas cowboys and the minnesota vikings who had two hall of fame quarterbacks by the names of Roger Staubach and Fran Tarkenton.:D

Oh and i love how you fail to mention as well that they lost the 1989 NFC title game to the san francisco 49ers,another dynasty team that had another hall of fame quarterback and also the greatest to ever to play the game Joe Montana.:D oh and correct me if I am wrong but didnt the LOS ANGELES team,lose to another great quarterback in the hall of fame named Terry Bradshaw? :uhoh3:

oh and also I may be wrong but didnt that LOS ANGELES Rams team lose the NFC title game in 86 to the chicago bears who went 15-1 that year and are billed today still as the greatest defense an NFL team ever had?

although I would say my Rams FEARSOME FOURSOME might have a word to say about that. uhhuh,I thought so.

oh and who did that STANK LOUIS team beat? of thats right,a team that was not that good called the tennesse titans that they STRUGGLED to beat and beat crappy teams in their division to get that far to the big game.:D

dont you EVER get tired of doing this all the time- :dig:everytime you have a discussion with me no matter what the topic is or what section of the forum we are in?

Really long post, I didn't read it all, your team SUCKS and always will. Although Roman Gabriel is one of the coolest names ever for a QB, so you got that going for you.

In talking about this opinion of yours,well at least I am in the good company of 85,000 LA Ram fans who were at that game.lol

Oh and I disagree major big time. wasting your timewould be like taking out the garbage because it is something i HATE to do but have no choice obviously.

also as i said that you ignored in the OP,I guess THOUSANDS of green bay packer and chicago bears fans wasted their time way back in the 70's when both their teams were both horrible as well and raider and chiefs fans in years when they were both horrible,they wasted their time as well according to your usual warped logic.:rofl:

To enjoy life you got to have FUN and you know what? I DO have a lot of fun watching LOS ANGELES Rams games and that should be the purpose of life is to have fun.:rolleyes: as always,i OWN you and you get your usual constant ass beating from me.:itsok:

Win a super bowl and we'll talk boi. The LA Rams have been, and will continue to be the little bitches of the NFC West. The fact that you can find 85,000 idiots to pay to go to a LA Rams game in a city of over 13 million is not impressive. Afterall, 5% of the population has an IQ BELOW 70.

This is not much of a rivalry with two such sh!tty teams as SF and LA.

And California stinks so bad that the Raiders are going to Las Vegas !!

This is not much of a rivalry with two such sh!tty teams as SF and LA.

And California stinks so bad that the Raiders are going to Las Vegas !!
the fact you are putting california down just proves you are indeed a vegas resident which explains your biased towards them moving there.

you are obviously a resident of vegas the fact you are so biased on them going there after I took you to school on that one thread and proved they are not. facts you ignored and did not address since it shoots down your warped opinions..:D

yeah the raiders are going to vegas just like the rams were never going to come back to LA as well.:rolleyes:

you are so gullible the way you fall for the medias reporting on the raiders going to vegas without looking at the facts i gave you that prove they wont.:D

hey vegas resident,you are as ignorant and as much of a biased moron on the raiders going to vegas as much as as all these moron here at USMB were that came on my Rams thread two years ago and said they were never coming back to LA.:uhoh3:

yeah the raiders are going to vegas and according to people like you from two years ago the rams are never coming back to LA.

how did that prediction of the rams not coming back to LA work out for all you people who said that two years ago and ignored all my evidence a five year could see that they were?
I thought so.:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

when you are proven wrong on this,you of course will do the same thing they have all done which is they thrown temper tantrems when i ask them the question-what was it you were saying about the rams never coming back to LA? they are too arrogant to admit they were proven wrong.:rolleyes: they either do that or backpeddle and LIE saying they never said they were not coming back and then run off and change the subject when I post how they DID say it.

you will do the same thing of course.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Win a super bowl and we'll talk boi. The LA Rams have been, and will continue to be the little bitches of the NFC West. The fact that you can find 85,000 idiots to pay to go to a LA Rams game in a city of over 13 million is not impressive. Afterall, 5% of the population has an IQ BELOW 70.

Uh it is when you are about the worst team in the NFL and have had 14 straight losing seasons now.:lmao:

oh and the majority of the time they were in LA,they were always in the top five in league attendance so i guess all these other NFL teams that cheer their teams on is not impressive either?:lmao:and I could find those facts that prove that but its waste of time on you since you have proven you are only interested in hearing what proven LIARS have to say about david griffin.:lmao::rofl:

oh and as far as your comment on me wasting my time watching that game? yeah and so does every other NFL fan who watches their team wasting their time as well since the NFL is corrupt and these games are as phony and as rigged as pro wrestling,and say how the population has low IQ and all that garbage all you want that just proves as always,you are playing dodgeball the fact I am in so much good company with so many others.:D

as i took you to school on earlier,wasting time is taking out the trash since that is doing doing somethingI HATE.

having fun in life is NOT wasting time and I had a lot of fun son.so there.:up::uhoh3:

Last edited:

Really long post, I didn't read it all, your team SUCKS and always will. Although Roman Gabriel is one of the coolest names ever for a QB, so you got that going for you.

there you shoot your credibility to hell as always since you seem to think you are a prophet and know for sure that is they way it will always be in the future.:dig:

dont you EVER get tired of these constant ass beatings you get from me here at this forum,wheter it is in the sports section or conspiracy one,I always OWN your ass.:D

Last edited:

Okay in SHORT for you since you obviously have reading comprehension problems, I will take the superbowl of the LOS ANGELES Rams against the Pittsburgh Steelers anyday of the year over the superbowl between those two fraud teams the one in stank louis against the Titans or was that the Houston Oilers?lol.

That Los Angeles team stood toe to toe with a dynasty,a team that had one of the greatest defenses in NFL history, the steel curtain,and at the time it was the most exciting superbowl ever with many many lead changes.

The Los Angeles teams were in the playoffs DOZENS of times in the 70's and 80's.They could never get to the superbowl in the 70's cause of two dynastys the Viking and Cowboys with TWO hall of fame QB'S and two hall of fame coachs. The 80's they could not,cause while they were very good,the niners were Great with a QB by the name of Joe.:D

who did that team in stank louis beat in the superbowl? thats right,a team that was not that good at all, the Titans. who are the Tennesee Titans? Last time i checked Jeff Fisher was not a hall of fame coach neither was their QB Stave Mcnair.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

oh and back in the 70's and 80's it was much more difficult to make the playoffs the fact very few could get in where NOW,half the teams from each conference gets in.
that st louis team beat up on some crappy teams that whole year to get there.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

dont you EVER get tired of these constant ass beatings you get from me here at this forum,wheter it is in the sports section or conspiracy one,I always OWN your ass.:D

Last edited:

Okay in SHORT for you since you obviously have reading comprehension problems, I will take the superbowl of the LOS ANGELES Rams against the Pittsburgh Steelers anyday of the year over the superbowl between those two fraud teams the one in stank louis against the Titans or was that the Houston Oilers?lol.

That Los Angeles team stood toe to toe with a dynasty,a team that had one of the greatest defenses in NFL history, the steel curtain,and at the time it was the most exciting superbowl ever with many many lead changes.

The Los Angeles teams were in the playoffs DOZENS of times in the 70's and 80's.They could never get to the superbowl in the 70's cause of two dynastys the Viking and Cowboys with TWO hall of fame QB'S and two hall of fame coachs. The 80's they could not,cause while they were very good,the niners were Great with a QB by the name of Joe.:D

who did that team in stank louis beat in the superbowl? thats right,a team that was not that good at all, the Titans. who are the Tennesee Titans? Last time i checked Jeff Fisher was not a hall of fame coach neither was their QB Stave Mcnair.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

oh and back in the 70's and 80's it was much more difficult to make the playoffs the fact very few could get in where NOW,half the teams from each conference gets in.
that st louis team beat up on some crappy teams that whole year to get there.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Ok, so you're the 911 truther guy and a Rams fan? That's classic, but it all makes sense now. I guess I have been spoiled because I live in Denver where we have a real football team, a team that wins division championships, conference championships and yes, even Super Bowls. While you Ram/truther fans remininse of the mediocre glory days from decades ago, we in Denver are upset because we didn't make the playoffs for the 6th year in a row. You have perhaps the worst owner in the NFL who doesn't give a rats ass if the team wins, as long as he gets 85,000 asswipes to plop down money to buy a ticket. So you go to those games, keep posting your idiot ideas about how there was some massive conspiracy behind 9-11, and keep plugging away at that hourly wage job. The world needs idiots to show kids why sniffing glue is bad.

Forum List

Back