Thanks O for ending the war in Iraq

Are you having a comprehension problem? You are showing him support by defending his fuck up.

I asked how Iraq was calm when Bush left office. I never even mentioned Obama's name, stupid.

Obama's fuck up was keeping troops there as long as he did.
I don't give a damn what you asked you never explained why obama took all the troops out if things were not calm?

Thanks W for fucking up Iraq in the first place.
Things in Iraq were clam when Bush left office it's all obama's baby he wanted credit like a little brat and people like you gave him the credit now except it for what obama is A FUCK UP.

And things were a whole lot calmer in Iraq when Saddam Hussein was running things.
Maybe but if democrats had stood their ground in 98 beating the drums "we must do something about Saddam WMDS" Republicans and a good portion of Democrats would have been less supportive of invading Iraq.
How could the Democrats have known that the Bush administration were telling such outrageous lies about Iraq?
Their President told them that there were WMDs...they believed him.
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW? Why is it your concern foreigner?
Jeez...that was easy!
Stumped you with two sentences.
Foreigner what business is it of your's?
Bush made it the whole world's business.
Do you remember "You're either with us, or you're with the terrorists"?
Foreigner obama has made the world a dangerous place
I stumped you again!

Things in Iraq were clam when Bush left office it's all obama's baby he wanted credit like a little brat and people like you gave him the credit now except it for what obama is A FUCK UP.

And things were a whole lot calmer in Iraq when Saddam Hussein was running things.
Maybe but if democrats had stood their ground in 98 beating the drums "we must do something about Saddam WMDS" Republicans and a good portion of Democrats would have been less supportive of invading Iraq.
How could the Democrats have known that the Bush administration were telling such outrageous lies about Iraq?
Jeez...that was easy!
Foreigner obama has made the world a dangerous place
I stumped you again!
That will be the day foreigner

Jeez...that was easy!

I agree. Terrorism is civilization's business.

I don't give a damn what you asked you never explained why obama took all the troops out if things were not calm?

He should have removed troops the moment he was sworn into office.

Now... how was Iraq calm when Bush left office?

i notice my facts went over everyones heads so they could cry about some stupid tangent
Nah, I would dispute your comments about the rebel groups folding into ISIS for starters. Not sure to many people understand how complicated those various groups and their interactions are. ISI, ISIS, etc. goes back a long ways. The current thing we are looking at has some strong roots dating back to 2006. Western media has misinformed everyone by referring to it as a branch of al Qaeda. Never was and never referred to themselves as such.

New Zealand is a fucked up country? It's usually ranked among the happiest countries in the world. It must have gone to hell recently. :doubt:

He removed them and look at the mess he left.

I don't care. Fuck em. Saddam was the best thing to happen to that third world shit hole.
of course, you don't care. only obama would think that it's a good idea to change the wagon wheel in the middle of crossing the river. And you support that.

What I find funniest about this thread is that people are arguing about Iraq being calm when Bush left office. It is funny because no one can give an example when Iraq was calm and at peace in like, the last 4,000 years. Seriously, can some historian person tell us when in the last 4,000 years that place could be described as calm? The last 2,000 years? How about the last 1,000 years?
If things were not calm why did obama pull the troops out? It's piss poor planning to pull out of an unstable country.

because Malaki couldn't guarantee the Iraqi government would pass a bill giving our troops immunity from Iraqi laws.
So in the end you would rather our troops face Iraqi punishment in order to score a few points against Obama because you are a moron.
I think that happen well after obama start blowing his horn about he was ending the Iraq war.
what? Bush had the same problem...

Yes New Zealand is a fucked up country Like I said you need to remove your boyfriends picture.

I see you have given up on arguing. I don't expect you to back up your claim that Iraq was calm when Bush left office. It was a stupid statement, and you know it was.

He should have removed troops the moment he was sworn into office.

Now... how was Iraq calm when Bush left office?

You want to give Obama credit for leaving
Yes New Zealand is a fucked up country Like I said you need to remove your boyfriends picture.

I see you have given up on arguing. I don't expect you to back up your claim that Iraq was calm when Bush left office. It was a stupid statement, and you know it was.

Obama failed.

You want to give Obama credit for leaving

Obama failed.

I have posted numerous times on this board that I won't give Obama credit for doing nothing more than following through with a timeline Bush had already set. You are new here, so don't pretend to know me.

Obama failed by sinking billions more into a war we never should have been in in the first place.

Forum List

Back