Thanks O for ending the war in Iraq

obama didn't end the war in Iraq. He abandoned it. As if the JV team walked off the basketball court in the middle of the game and declared that they won.

When obama took office, Iraq was standing. Tottering a bit, but standing. Even he declared that Iraq was stable. Then he refused to negotiate a status of forces agreement and we see what happened.

He HAD to refuse that status of forces agreement. He had to create the exact circumstances that would force out the last Americans from Iraq. If he hadn't, he would never have really ended the war. After refusing to negotiate, he can successfully claim that he had no choice, the Iraqis demanded we leave. It's not his fault. It's the fault of the Iraqis. It's Bush's fault. It's anyone's fault but his.

When Obama called ISIS a junior varsity team, they were. But some of you guys don't bother with facts. I'll bet none of you have any idea about the battles going on between the Iraq army, the Sunni tribes vs. ISIS in Iraq. ISIS was getting it's ass kicked while Jabhat al-Nusra were rejecting them in Syria and al Qaeda's Ayman al Zawahiri was disavowing any connection with them. They were being beat in Syria and Iraq in Jan 2014.

When Obama called ISIS a junior varsity team, they were. But some of you guys don't bother with facts. I'll bet none of you have any idea about the battles going on between the Iraq army, the Sunni tribes vs. ISIS in Iraq. ISIS was getting it's ass kicked while Jabhat al-Nusra were rejecting them in Syria and al Qaeda's Ayman al Zawahiri was disavowing any connection with them. They were being beat in Syria and Iraq in Jan 2014.

You and your pesky facts. :(

That pic in your signature makes you look like a flaming faggot.
Tinkerbell.
As for your comment the job wasn't complete because as you said things weren't stable but obama and biden both said it was just for political points after all it was during the election cycle.

I asked what you consider finishing the job. Don't try to avoid this question the way you did the other. You are looking more and more foolish with each evasion.
I disagree, he could not possibly look anymore foolish than he already has. The bucket of foolishness is so full it is overflowing. The question now remaining is how crude and plain stupid he is.
Stupid is supporting obama. I don't.I have common sense something you lack with your support of the idiot in the white house.IT'S JUST THAT SIMPLE YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOR SUPPORTING OBAMA
Any intelligence you seem to think I lack still surpasses what you have just because of your support of obama.

He was wrong or lying

That pic in your signature makes you look like a flaming faggot.
Tinkerbell.
As for your comment the job wasn't complete because as you said things weren't stable but obama and biden both said it was just for political points after all it was during the election cycle.

I asked what you consider finishing the job. Don't try to avoid this question the way you did the other. You are looking more and more foolish with each evasion.
You don't leave the country still in turmoil. but both Biden and obama lied about the country being safer. They took the credit and it back fired.

Thanks Obama for getting us back into Iraq.

You're a loser like Bush no?

-Geaux
obama kept everything in place bush did tried to take credit but for only those things that didn't fail. Just like leaving Iraq it failed. I bet he wishes he never took credit for the withdrawal

obama didn't end the war in Iraq. He abandoned it. As if the JV team walked off the basketball court in the middle of the game and declared that they won.

When obama took office, Iraq was standing. Tottering a bit, but standing. Even he declared that Iraq was stable. Then he refused to negotiate a status of forces agreement and we see what happened.

He HAD to refuse that status of forces agreement. He had to create the exact circumstances that would force out the last Americans from Iraq. If he hadn't, he would never have really ended the war. After refusing to negotiate, he can successfully claim that he had no choice, the Iraqis demanded we leave. It's not his fault. It's the fault of the Iraqis. It's Bush's fault. It's anyone's fault but his.
BINGO WE HAVE A WINNER.
You and your Pesky facts.

Obama is a fucking liar.

He had no intent of keeping US troops in Iraq and is 100% to blame for ISIS/ISIL killing thousands across Iraq and Syria.

He was wrong or lying
Or right and telling the truth. Just depends on whether you want to believe in facts or fiction. Obviously you like fiction.

He was wrong or lying
Or right and telling the truth. Just depends on whether you want to believe in facts or fiction. Obviously you like fiction.
obama doesn't tell the truth he was given liar of the year in 2013, but only you would believe his lies, weak minded people tend to believe things they are told.

He was wrong or lying
obama doesn't tell the truth he was given liar of the year in 2013, but only you would believe his lies, weak minded people tend to believe things they are told.
What in my post is untrue? Your response is typical. You claim Obama is this or that and a liar and bad person, but you never really address the topic in an academic and intellectual way. I gave you information that is factual and can be backed up by simple research. You have the opportunity to challenge my assertions by posting alternative explanations of the assertions I have made, but you don't. You don't because my assertions are based on facts and you know from prior experience that if you challenge my assertions you will be bombarded by indisputable links that prove my assertions. You talk the talk but I walk the walk. You are a goofy person with little if any real world empirical knowledge and experience and I am the opposite. I still have friends in the field and you never did. I understand things you don't even imagine. I am real and you are a poser.

He was wrong or lying
What in my post is untrue? Your response is typical. You claim Obama is this or that and a liar and bad person, but you never really address the topic in an academic and intellectual way. I gave you information that is factual and can be backed up by simple research. You have the opportunity to challenge my assertions by posting alternative explanations of the assertions I have made, but you don't. You don't because my assertions are based on facts and you know from prior experience that if you challenge my assertions you will be bombarded by indisputable links that prove my assertions. You talk the talk but I walk the walk. You are a goofy person with little if any real world empirical knowledge and experience and I am the opposite. I still have friends in the field and you never did. I understand things you don't even imagine. I am real and you are a poser.
If you support obama you're a poser that is what you are doing in this thread defending obama another thing I deal with facts

He was wrong or lying
If you support obama you're a poser that is what you are doing in this thread defending obama another thing I deal with facts

No, you don't deal with facts, you deal with emotion and opinion and hearsay. You don't even know what empirical data is. If given yellow, green a red stickers to place onto intelligence or security reports you would be lost. You wouldn't be qualified to hand out supplies in Phoenix or carry crates near a gooney.

He was wrong or lying

No, you don't deal with facts, you deal with emotion and opinion and hearsay. You don't even know what empirical data is. If given yellow, green a red stickers to place onto intelligence or security reports you would be lost. You wouldn't be qualified to hand out supplies in Phoenix or carry crates near a gooney.
You better check yourself since you support obama you have no fact all you have is propaganda.You actually think you deal with facts when you support obama? it's laughable at best.

He was wrong or lying

You better check yourself since you support obama you have no fact all you have is propaganda.You actually think you deal with facts when you support obama? it's laughable at best.
I support my country who ever the CiC is. My politics or dislike of the CiC does not interfere with my patriotism and has never interfered with motivation to accomplish an assigned mission. I operated under 6 Presidents. How about you?

He was wrong or lying

I support my country who ever the CiC is. My politics or dislike of the CiC does not interfere with my patriotism and has never interfered with motivation to accomplish an assigned mission. I operated under 6 Presidents. How about you?
Let me correct your misconception on something, you can support the country without supporting a tyrant . I'm also calling bullshit, you can't bash Bush and defend obama for doing the exact same thing Bush did.
So again your comment is bullshit.

Forum List

Back