Thanks O for ending the war in Iraq

Foreigner what business is it of your's?

It's not a foreigner's business when we bomb OTHER COUNTRIES?

You are a special breed of retard.
When obama bombs his fucked up country then he can worry about it. until then it's none of his business
Do you delude yourself into believing your crap demands and attempts to somehow show authority on an internet forum are taken serious by anyone? Who and what are you to think you can tell someone what their business is on a political forum? You are beyond just stupid, you are earning the reputation of being the most obnoxious and creepiest poster here.

You want to give Obama credit for leaving

Obama failed.

I have posted numerous times on this board that I won't give Obama credit for doing nothing more than following through with a timeline Bush had already set. You are new here, so don't pretend to know me.

Obama failed by sinking billions more into a war we never should have been in in the first place.

Your opinion noted. However, Obama said he was leaving behind a sovereign, stable and self-reliant Iraq and Biden said Iraq is one of Obama's great achievements. Obama failed.

Your opinion noted. However, Obama said he was leaving behind a sovereign, stable and self-reliant Iraq and Biden said Iraq is one of Obama's great achievements. Obama failed.

Anybody with half a brain knew that it would be anarchy the moment we left. It doesn't matter how long we stayed there. That's what happens when you invade a country without an exit strategy.

i notice my facts went over everyones heads so they could cry about some stupid tangent
Nah, I would dispute your comments about the rebel groups folding into ISIS for starters. Not sure to many people understand how complicated those various groups and their interactions are. ISI, ISIS, etc. goes back a long ways. The current thing we are looking at has some strong roots dating back to 2006. Western media has misinformed everyone by referring to it as a branch of al Qaeda. Never was and never referred to themselves as such.

How the Islamic State Became the Juggernaut It Is Today | VICE United States
In the second half of 2013 I started to write about the way in which jihadis were taking over the Syrian armed opposition; at the same time there was mounting evidence that ISIS, formerly al-Qaeda in Iraq, was rapidly increasing in strength. My newspaper, The Independent, asked me to nominate a “man of the year” for the Middle East and I chose Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the shadowy figure who had become leader of ISIS in 2010.

the rebel groups in Iraq folded into ISIS. Syria not so much.

Foreigner what business is it of your's?

It's not a foreigner's business when we bomb OTHER COUNTRIES?

You are a special breed of retard.
When obama bombs his fucked up country then he can worry about it. until then it's none of his business
Do you delude yourself into believing your crap demands and attempts to somehow show authority on an internet forum are taken serious by anyone? Who and what are you to think you can tell someone what their business is on a political forum? You are beyond just stupid, you are earning the reputation of being the most obnoxious and creepiest poster here.
I said it once I'll say it again your vote and support of obama makes me look wiser than Solomon, And a genus like Albert Einstein. obama is the reason why stupid people like you should never be allowed to vote.

Anybody with half a brain knew that it would be anarchy the moment we left. It doesn't matter how long we stayed there. That's what happens when you invade a country without an exit strategy.
It doesn't happen when you make sure the job is finished before you leave.

You want to give Obama credit for leaving

Obama failed.

I have posted numerous times on this board that I won't give Obama credit for doing nothing more than following through with a timeline Bush had already set. You are new here, so don't pretend to know me.

Obama failed by sinking billions more into a war we never should have been in in the first place.

True, but he wants to argue about it with me. I guess Aaron boy can't make his mind up.

I do thank Obama for following through on the SOFA agreement between the Bush administration and the Maliki government.

We could not stay there forever.

I find it laughable that the people who wanted us to stay forever are the same numbskulls who are filled with false outrage about how apparently "broke" we are.

President Obama is having to continue doing janitorial work as a result of the fallout from neo-cons who got us into a war without planning any aspect of it.

ISIS exists today because of the shoddy work done by the Bush administration. What progressives warned about before the war came true in ISIS. We predicted all along that the war would foment more hate against us by going in there than not, and that's exactly what we're seeing with ISIS, which is akin to a supervirus whereas before we were just dealing with a virus.

President Obama turned out to be right last year when we wanted to start attacking them in Syria. He made a good case and Republicans in the House refused to do anything about it.

Now Republicans have the nerve to act as if Obama is somehow weak because ISIS is in Iraq, which is something that might not even have been a problem if we had attacked them last year.

And of course, ISIS would definitely not be in Iraq today if the war hadn't happened or if the war had been properly planned.

Republicans have exhausted all credibility on the matter of national security by their decisions from the last decade.

It doesn't happen when you make sure the job is finished before you leave.

What would you call finishing the job? Killing every militant in the country?
That pic in your signature makes you look like a flaming faggot.
Tinkerbell.
As for your comment the job wasn't complete because as you said things weren't stable but obama and biden both said it was just for political points after all it was during the election cycle.

I do thank Obama for following through on the SOFA agreement between the Bush administration and the Maliki government.

We could not stay there forever.

I find it laughable that the people who wanted us to stay forever are the same numbskulls who are filled with false outrage about how apparently "broke" we are.

President Obama is having to continue doing janitorial work as a result of the fallout from neo-cons who got us into a war without planning any aspect of it.

ISIS exists today because of the shoddy work done by the Bush administration. What progressives warned about before the war came true in ISIS. We predicted all along that the war would foment more hate against us by going in there than not, and that's exactly what we're seeing with ISIS, which is akin to a supervirus whereas before we were just dealing with a virus.

President Obama turned out to be right last year when we wanted to start attacking them in Syria. He made a good case and Republicans in the House refused to do anything about it.

Now Republicans have the nerve to act as if Obama is somehow weak because ISIS is in Iraq, which is something that might not even have been a problem if we had attacked them last year.

And of course, ISIS would definitely not be in Iraq today if the war hadn't happened or if the war had been properly planned.

Republicans have exhausted all credibility on the matter of national security by their decisions from the last decade.
obama doesn't get a pass on this he took full credit for ending thew war now like a little boy he no longer wants the credit because of his fuck up.

More war in Iraq and a new war in Syria is inevitable. The Globalist Elites want it. And they'll get it. Obama is just a puppet. He'll do what he's told.

I'm thinking maybe you are learning handicapped now. You can't really tell people to shut up online in a political forum. They will not listen to you. It just makes you look very stupid and maybe having a meltdown of some sort.
WOW an idiot obama supporter thinks someone is learning handicap?
obama is why stupid people should never be allowed to vote, people like you.

Even more disastrous is electing a recovering alcoholic with a maniacal warmonger at his side. Just how did that turn out for us? Thousands of lives and a couple trillion dollars later, it will take a long time to dig out of the hole W and Uncle Fester dug for us.

Tinkerbell.
As for your comment the job wasn't complete because as you said things weren't stable but obama and biden both said it was just for political points after all it was during the election cycle.

I asked what you consider finishing the job. Don't try to avoid this question the way you did the other. You are looking more and more foolish with each evasion.

Tinkerbell.

I asked what you consider finishing the job. Don't try to avoid this question the way you did the other. You are looking more and more foolish with each evasion.
I disagree, he could not possibly look anymore foolish than he already has. The bucket of foolishness is so full it is overflowing. The question now remaining is how crude and plain stupid he is.

Forum List

Back