🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Thanks Obama: China Officially Takes Over U.S. As Worlds Largest Economy

The only thing to learn from this is that we can scrap the Reagan era idea that free market capitalism automaticaly brings democracy.

Tell that to tank man.

Democracy comes first, then comes the free market.

I agree. When we went to free trade, we should have only traded with countries that pay their citizens a fair wage. That way we aren't competing with China who pays workers $3 a day.

Want to trade with Canada and Brazil or Europe? Go for it.

And if China wants to trade with us, stop manipulating your currency and cyber stealing all our ideas.

Well it was fun while it lasted but leave it up to a black president who never had any executive experience in his career to allow this to happen. Oh and don't forget under this constitutionally ineligible president the U.S. credit rating was downgraded for the first time in history. If Palin (a pure constitutional natural born Citizen) was president, none of this would have never happened.

China Overtakes US As World s Largest Economy - Business Insider

You forget the millions of jobs and the dramatic drop in the GDP that occurred when the recovering alcoholic was finishing up hi second term? The W administration presided over the greatest recession since the Great Depression. He left office with the economy going to depths none of us have ever seen before.

They want to forget. And when you remind them they ask you to "get over it" or say something not clever like "that's adorable". When you have no come back. Stupid *****.

Remember how much they use to love saying Carter was the worst president ever? Notice they don't say that shit anymore? Why? Because they know hands down George W Bush was the worst president in maybe WORLD history. Yea, that bad.

I could go on, but suffice it to say we should never vote a recovering alcoholic into the Presidency again.

But a coked-up pothead is OK with you?

Bush did coke but I don't think pot was his problem. Pot brings you down after a coke binge.

I wonder why the "liberal" media didn't tell us about this:

Book Bush was arrested for cocaine in 1972 - Salon.com

Probably because the media was taken over by the rich in 96

Telecommunications Act of 1996 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Well it was fun while it lasted but leave it up to a black president who never had any executive experience in his career to allow this to happen. Oh and don't forget under this constitutionally ineligible president the U.S. credit rating was downgraded for the first time in history. If Palin (a pure constitutional natural born Citizen) was president, none of this would have never happened.

China Overtakes US As World s Largest Economy - Business Insider

You forget the millions of jobs and the dramatic drop in the GDP that occurred when the recovering alcoholic was finishing up hi second term? The W administration presided over the greatest recession since the Great Depression. He left office with the economy going to depths none of us have ever seen before.

They want to forget. And when you remind them they ask you to "get over it" or say something not clever like "that's adorable". When you have no come back. Stupid *****.

Remember how much they use to love saying Carter was the worst president ever? Notice they don't say that shit anymore? Why? Because they know hands down George W Bush was the worst president in maybe WORLD history. Yea, that bad.

LOL!

Isn't that precious?

Carter held the reign of "Worst President in US History" until 1992 when William The Bubba, took office; IT held the crown until the Street Agitator took office in 2009... And IT will hold the title until the nation crashes and burns, which will likely be quite soon, given the rate of decay in the value of individuals due to the infection of foreign ideas hostile to natural principle.

The media DID "tell us" about that. Over and over and over.

Who talked about it and how often? Was it on NBC, CBS and ABC and FOX and CNN every day like they talked about Monica or Obama's birth certificate? I don't think so but I'm sure you'll think they did, but they didn't.

How much time was given to the fact Bush lied us into Iraq? The entire world knows it now but still right wing American are still in denial about it. Why? Because your media swept it under the rug.

If the media tells us once on Monday, it is forgotten by Tuesday. They didn't press the issue

How much time was given to the fact Bush lied us into Iraq?

He didn't, but the left-wing media has been whoring the fantasy for nearly a decade now.

See? You guys are the only ones on the planet who still don't know.

In fact the other day the British Prime Minister was debating with Parlament on why this time things are different and how this time they really do need to go along with the Americans.

They kept stressing how this was not 2003 again. I think you know what they meant. They/we were all lied to. Dummy.

The only thing to learn from this is that we can scrap the Reagan era idea that free market capitalism automaticaly brings democracy.

Tell that to tank man.

Democracy comes first, then comes the free market.

In my opinion, its neither. Free market capitalism and democracy aren't intrinsically linked. Its entirely possible to have one without the other. Or both. Or neither.

That Obama is historic in that everything under him we have Fallen in: ratings, jobs, etc etc

yep we sure need to thank him for all that and you all that voted him should be ashamed what you are going to be leaving on your children's backs and futures

I could go on, but suffice it to say we should never vote a recovering alcoholic into the Presidency again.

But a coked-up pothead is OK with you?

He taught constitutional law. W ski[[ed out on his reserve duty, got a girl pregnant and had his daddy pay her off. Most teens during that period tried majiana. Take you coke allegations and stick up your.....

That Obama is historic in that everything under him we have Fallen in: ratings, jobs, etc etc

yep we sure need to thank him for all that and you all that voted him should be ashamed what you are going to be leaving on your children's backs and futures

ANOTHER GOP LIAR! During his administration millions of jobs have been added. Unlike W who presided over the greatest economic disaster since the great depression. Then he went back to texas and put his cowboy boots up on his porch railing.

Komrade Pothead is sad, like Russian winter. Too much drug is no good. Shitting on police car is no...how you say...hygienic.

Actually, you're the one supporting Communists now owning your country. You're the Comrade in this. You're just too dimwitted to realize it.

Komrade Pothead, workers of world called. They no want unite with you. Say your infantile, Marxist, corporate-phobia bullshit is...how you say...outdated, even for unwash masses, komrade.

Yes, Communism is good now. As long as there's money to be made. You dupes need to grow up. USA!! USA!! God, Politicians and Corporate assholes laugh at you guys. There are no borders. There are no Nations. There is no Patriotism. There is no Democracy or Communism. There's only money. But hey, you go on celebrating Communists owning your country. I know you're just a another dumbed-down wanker. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Take you coke allegations and stick up your.....

"Allegations"? He has admitted to it himself. Stop being such a nuthugger.

While W was a drop dead drunk that could not even make it to reserve duty on weekends. He presided over the greatest economic downturn since the great depression. And many of us, who should be retiring, are still working because of his incompetence.

Forum List

Back