Thanks Obama: Iran To Build Statue Of Captured Crying U.S. Sailors

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Donald Trump lambasted the White House and accused President Barack Obama of weakness in the face of Iranian aggression.

“Those young people were on their hands and knees in a begging position with their hands up and thugs behind them with guns, and then we talk like it’s OK. It’s not OK. It’s lack of respect,” Mr Trump said.

Iran to build a statue of captured US sailors

Don't know if this is true or not. Doesn't matter. Those sailors (and that officer) in particular SHOULD have received BCDs as soon as they returned. It was shameful, their conduct. This Officer apologizing for the cameras and the sailor crying like a baby.

Is THIS an example of today's military? In my day - we would have spit in the assholes faces.

Don't know if this is true or not. Doesn't matter. Those sailors (and that officer) in particular SHOULD have received BCDs as soon as they returned. It was shameful, their conduct. This Officer apologizing for the cameras and the sailor crying like a baby.

Is THIS an example of today's military? In my day - we would have spit in the assholes faces.

Best post of today! :clap::clap::clap:

Donald Trump lambasted the White House and accused President Barack Obama of weakness in the face of Iranian aggression.

“Those young people were on their hands and knees in a begging position with their hands up and thugs behind them with guns, and then we talk like it’s OK. It’s not OK. It’s lack of respect,” Mr Trump said.

Why is that, whatever it is, Obama's fault?

Will you be enlisting to fight Iran, or will you just be running your mouth while others go to die?

If Iran builds such a statue, we should build commission Pam Geller to create a statue of Mohammed fornicating with a goat. Place it atop the Trump wall...adjacent to the welcome gate.

Going back to sleep now.....

Was there ever an explanation as to how they ended up where they did.
Navigation issues?
When they were released both boats left under their own power...

This is what happens when you elect a pussy for President...............We used to project POWER and STRENGTH.............aka DON'T FUCK WITH US or you will get your ass handed to you...............

Now we have had the BOWING president making us the laughing stock of the world. We used to dare those fuckers to try something, not so much anymore.............

When I served there..............this was our response.............

Had they done this back then.........We would have blown their asses out of the water......

But as I already said.........when you elect a pussy they get away with their BS

Forum List

Back