Thanks Obama: Iran To Build Statue Of Captured Crying U.S. Sailors

Had they done this back then.........We would have blown their asses out of the water......

But as I already said.........when you elect a pussy they get away with their BS

But these are the same people (the people of the military) that will be serving under the next president too. ??? I really don't understand the point here. I don't know the situation about the crying and all that, and not that I'm sticking up for Obama, but these people of the military are not "assigned" by the Obama administration . . . they are volunteers.

Had they done this back then.........We would have blown their asses out of the water......

But as I already said.........when you elect a pussy they get away with their BS

But these are the same people (the people of the military) that will be serving under the next president too. ??? I really don't understand the point here. I don't know the situation about the crying and all that, and not that I'm sticking up for Obama, but these people of the military are not "assigned" by the Obama administration . . . they are volunteers.

The military isn't a Democracy.............the Iranians were trying to kill us with the mines long before we blew their asses away.............We wanted to take their asses out earlier.....................

They were putting mines in the water as fast as they were cleared............and they were coming from the oil platforms.

The military isn't a Democracy.............the Iranians were trying to kill us with the mines long before we blew their asses away.............We wanted to take their asses out earlier.....................

They were putting mines in the water as fast as they were cleared............and they were coming from the oil platforms.

I'm asking what the reaction of these captured military people has to do with the Obama administration?? If there had been a republican president, they would have reacted differently?

I'm asking what the reaction of these captured military people has to do with the Obama administration?? If there had been a republican president, they would have reacted differently?
The question isn't really about Republican or Dem. rather ask yourself why dogs lick their balls.

Don't know if this is true or not. Doesn't matter. Those sailors (and that officer) in particular SHOULD have received BCDs as soon as they returned. It was shameful, their conduct. This Officer apologizing for the cameras and the sailor crying like a baby.

Is THIS an example of today's military? In my day - we would have spit in the assholes faces.

Was there ever an explanation as to how they ended up where they did.
Navigation issues?
When they were released both boats left under their own power...

If there was, it wasn't divulged to the public. The explanation I heard on the news was that they "accidentally" wandered into irans waters due to a mechanical malfunction. My problem with that explanation? Why the hell couldn't the other boat tie onto the disabled boat and tow it back into international waters? Has the US Navy forgotten what ropes are used for?

And, once they were returned, the DoD got "tight-lipped" very quickly.

I would not be the least bit surprised to hear that the ranking officer was quietly "resigned" from the Navy. The Navy Brass was highly pissed at his actions.

Indeed. It's no different than when Carter was President. What a pussy. I loved it - the day after Reagan was sworn in - they let our people go. They KNEW what Ronnie would do to their asses.

Don't know if this is true or not. Doesn't matter. Those sailors (and that officer) in particular SHOULD have received BCDs as soon as they returned. It was shameful, their conduct. This Officer apologizing for the cameras and the sailor crying like a baby.

Is THIS an example of today's military? In my day - we would have spit in the assholes faces.

Was there ever an explanation as to how they ended up where they did.
Navigation issues?
When they were released both boats left under their own power...

If there was, it wasn't divulged to the public. The explanation I heard on the news was that they "accidentally" wandered into irans waters due to a mechanical malfunction. My problem with that explanation? Why the hell couldn't the other boat tie onto the disabled boat and tow it back into international waters? Has the US Navy forgotten what ropes are used for?

And, once they were returned, the DoD got "tight-lipped" very quickly.

I would not be the least bit surprised to hear that the ranking officer was quietly "resigned" from the Navy. The Navy Brass was highly pissed at his actions.
I've never bought the official story...........It stinks.........

They now have time out cards in boot camp.....................different times..............

Donald Trump lambasted the White House and accused President Barack Obama of weakness in the face of Iranian aggression.

“Those young people were on their hands and knees in a begging position with their hands up and thugs behind them with guns, and then we talk like it’s OK. It’s not OK. It’s lack of respect,” Mr Trump said.

Iran to build a statue of captured US sailors

Why is that, whatever it is, Obama's fault?
If a conservative's car doesn't start in the morning, it's Obama's 'fault' – such is the idiocy of ODS and the thread's premise.

Donald Trump lambasted the White House and accused President Barack Obama of weakness in the face of Iranian aggression.

“Those young people were on their hands and knees in a begging position with their hands up and thugs behind them with guns, and then we talk like it’s OK. It’s not OK. It’s lack of respect,” Mr Trump said.

John Kerry?

You may have a point in this regard. The current members of the military are from THIS generation and, thus, are different from members of the military from say WWII, or Viet Nam. Hell even the first Gulf War.

What does that mean? BCT (basic combat training) in ALL the services has changed greatly. Today, as I understand it, there is a greater emphasis on political correctness than there is on killing the enemy.

Look at my posts citing the ORIGINAL soldiers creed as opposed to the modern soldiers creed. A world of difference. Also, note the omission of God - from the original to now. When I went through BCT in the 60s - it was to prepare to KILL the enemy, not to attempt to SERVE the world.

Watching that sailor cry in the face of the enemy, I couldn't help but wonder if he was crying because of his situation, or if he was crying because his idiot commander got him into that situation, then apologized to the Iranian people. I'm HOPING he was crying out of shame for what his commander did.

Why is that, whatever it is, Obama's fault?
If a conservative's car doesn't start in the morning, it's Obama's 'fault' – such is the idiocy of ODS and the thread's premise.
and if your car dont start you blame a republican....how are you any different jones?....and take your time answering.....

Forum List

Back