Thanks primarily to human caused climate change, the earth is on the cusp of mass...

Bullshit. Last year they discovered 12,000 new species. The year before that it was 18,000. This is just more BS propaganda from the enviro Nazi's who are desperate for a world government that they will control. The fact that they'll murder a few billion people doesn't bother them in the slightest.

No one ever got a grant to study how well things are working..

Trillions in free money are at stake.

massive list of tons of sarcastic quotes

So it would be safe to assume that not only are you a global warming nutcase, you also don't understand sarcasm.

It is patently obvious that the progressives like crick et al understand very little about anything. They are drones who parrot the party line and present nothing applicable to the real world. The facts are the number of species being discovered increases EVERY year. The facts also show us that in the last 50 years NO animal (that we know of) has gone extinct. In fact animals that were thought extinct have been found!

?Extinct? species found alive and kicking - Technology & science - Science | NBC News

Stalin is dead. He's neither happy nor unhappy.

I find it really enlightening that all you deniers are getting on my case or having responded to Stephanie suggestion that we all commit suicide, with a clearly identified hypothetical, AND YET NOT ONE OF YOU HAS A WORD FOR STEPHANIE.

That would make it seem that you all agree with her: that you believe all those concerned with AGW should commit suicide. More than one of you have made the suggestion before. So WHO is it that's making Uncle Joe happy?

God are you stupid.

Suicide is a choice that you might make if you have the courage of your convictions...ushering those who don't agree with you to the gas chambers is an entirely different thing...You are finally flying your true colors.

I'm sure all the "final solutions" found in history were hypothetical at some point...Only a certain sort of desperate, sick mind ever thinks of such solutions in the first place.

CAN WE SAY H Y P O C R I S Y ? ? ?

In order to reduce your own personal creation of greenhouse gasses, hold your breath forever.

The solution to AGW issue is simple, and very inexpensive. Since CO2 is a normally occurring byproduct of human respiration, I challenge every proponent of AGW, every worshiper of the whole AGW myth, to cease all respiration, and ensure that anyone in your family joins you in you effort to diminish humanity's contribution to CO2 emissions.
C'mon, step up and show us how committed you are to saving the environment.

"If you want to save the Planet, Stop breathing dammit"

If you'd like more, my search results had another 8 pages to go.

What I see there is people mostly asking if you have the courage of your convictions...and observations regarding how invested you and yours are in this hoax...There is a vast gulf between asking if you have the courage of your convictions and suggesting that those who don't agree with you be killed. Are you really so stupid that you fail to see a difference?

I'd appreciate it if everyone stopped suggesting their opponent's suicide - and that is what you've done here Stephanie, deny it as you will. You got more than your fair share due to SSDD's reaction to the post I put up following yours: the reaction in which he completely ignored what you had posted and that I was responding to you. That forced me to repeat yours and give it some emphasis. Then, when you refused to acknowledge you had made those statements, I became justifiably incensed.

I have some personal experience with suicides. I suppose most people my age do. But based on that, I don't find urging people to kill themselves to be the light hearted jab that many around here think it to be. There are people out there who will find that the last little nudge they need to actually pull the trigger.

I didn't ignore aything...one poster asked if you have the courage of your convictions...you want to have people who don't agree with you killed....vast difference there. One is a choice...one involves cattle cars and industrial murder as there more of us "deniers" than there are of you religious zealots.

Suicide is a choice that you might make if you have the courage of your convictions...ushering those who don't agree with you to the gas chambers is an entirely different thing...You are finally flying your true colors.

Has anyone ever broken it to you how your fixation with mass murder is disturbing? If not, let me be the first. You come across as a dangerous psychopath.

And seriously, what's with you and Westwall lying your asses off and claiming we want you killed? A lie that stupid and crazy makes both of you look pathetic in your sheer desperation. Are you proud of the depths of dishonesty that your cult devotion has gotten you to sink to?

Last edited:

Has anyone ever broken it to you how your fixation with mass murder is disturbing? If not, let me be the first. You come across as a dangerous psychopath.

And seriously, what's with you and Westwall lying your asses off and claiming we want you killed? A lie that stupid and crazy makes both of you look pathetic in your sheer desperation. Are you proud of the depths of dishonesty that your cult devotion has gotten you to sink to?

Read post #39 in this thread and come back and give an apology if you have any integrity, okay? [MENTION=39072]mamooth[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Here's 10 animal extinctions from the past 50 years. Westwall has some 'splainin to do. He stated a falsehood. Was is incompetence, or deliberate dishonesty?

Golden toad
Pyrenian Ibex
Tecopa Pupfish
Baiji River Dolphin
Zanzibar Leopard
Po'Ouli
West African Black Rhino
Javan Tiger
Sphix's Macaw
Round Island Burrowing Boa

Last edited:
Read post #39 in this thread and come back and give an apology if you have any integrity, okay?

Crick was pointing out the flaw in your "commit suicide!" reasoning, not calling for anyone's death.

And since you just lied so brazenly about Crick, you'll need to give your apology to this thread, if you have any integrity.

Read post #39 in this thread and come back and give an apology if you have any integrity, okay?

Crick was pointing out the flaw in your "commit suicide!" reasoning, not calling for anyone's death.

And since you just lied so brazenly about Crick, you'll need to give your apology to this thread, if you have any integrity.

Not my suicide flaw, you need to be more specific when pointing your finger at someone.
I'm pointing as to why some posters went after your fellow cultist.

Here's 10 animal extinctions from the past 50 years. Westwall has some 'splainin to do. He stated a falsehood. Was is incompetence, or deliberate dishonesty?

Golden toad
Pyrenian Ibex
Tecopa Pupfish
Baiji River Dolphin
Zanzibar Leopard
Po'Ouli
West African Black Rhino
Javan Tiger
Sphix's Macaw
Round Island Burrowing Boa

Ahhh yes the Golden Toad. Discovered in 1966 or 67 and not seen since the 1980's....probably because no one has gone to look. The Black Rhino I will probably agree is extinct. The poachers are very aggressive there. Care to explain how that is a global warming casualty? In fact all the critically endangered big critters on the list are endangered due to illegal hunting. Something conservationists have been fighting tooth and nail and the environmentalists haven't.

Even the Golden Toad, if extinct, is due to a disease and not global warming.

Yeeeeeeeesh.........s0n, sure you're not a woman? I swear to God......dollar to a thousand stale donuts, people see that shit and assume its a post by a woman.

STOP BEING SO GAY:D:D:D:D

Or shit s0n.....at least turn down the fem tone a smidge!!! Do you wear a fanny pack when you run?:up:

Last edited:
...extinction. Thanks republicans. Not only are you fucking over this country, but thanks in part to your bullshit rhetoric, the earth is on the verge of another mass extinction. USMB Rightwingers I ask you to stop listening to republican politicians who have no concept of scientific reality and start listening to the experts. It is no lie that 97% of climate scientists from AROUND THE WORLD understand what is a real threat.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/most-earths-species-destroyed-giant-220539502.html

for Earths sake....., please stop polluting the air with your vile putrid breath. :lmao:

i have read a lot of stupid shit in my time, and believed i had heard it all until this post, it ranks right up in the top five. :up: ..................... :lmao:

So just because you aren't smart enough to understand a scientific article that makes my post the dumbest post you've ever read? You have never even come close to setting foot in a classroom of higher learning have you? Have you even graduated high school? I must know.

Hey !! Go find those subsistence island dwellers that are fishing their reefs with dynamite. Or the 1000s of heavily armed poachers in Africa, or your silly-ass windmill fanatics that are denying 1000s of sq acres of habitat to raptors every year.. And leave the political junk at the door..

Do something.. Best start elsewhere in the world than Capitol Hill..
Oh -- and AGWarming? Don't sweat it.. it's mostly hype and hysteria.

In typical fashion, you completely miss the point. Either you are one of the most obtuse people on this board, or one of the stupidest.....my bet is that you are one of the stupidest. I have no fixation on mass murder but I do notice when someone suggests that I be killed for my skepticism of psuedoscience masquerading as actual science.

Read post #39 in this thread and come back and give an apology if you have any integrity, okay? [MENTION=39072]mamooth[/MENTION]

Neither mammoth nor any of the small crew of warmists on this board have any integrity at all...they have proven that over and over. An "ends justifies the means" attitude and integrity are mutually exclusive.

No crick said that it would be more expeditious to kill deniers...again, trying to defend the indefensible is a losing proposition.

Forum List

Back