Thanks primarily to human caused climate change, the earth is on the cusp of mass...

Yeeeeeeeesh.........s0n, sure you're not a woman? I swear to God......dollar to a thousand stale donuts, people see that shit and assume its a post by a woman.

What's wrong with posts by women?

Oh wait. You're a sexist bigot as well as a antigay bigot. Carry on.

Deniers, he's one of yours. And never a peep of criticism from deniers. Instead, it's mainly sucking up.

And skook, we all know you're a mincing metrosexual who wouldn't dare talk to anyone in real life the way you talk here. It's pretty obvious what you're compensating for.

meh

s0n.....anybody can see from 4 billion light years away that you're a fruit loop. I'm just not a PC whore. All the AGW idiots are also PC whores........goofballs who would sooner throw themselves off a 100 foot cliff than offend anybody. These types wont even dare utter calling a black person a black person!!!!:up::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Still an extreme minority.:itsok:

Last edited:
Just pointing out that you do not anything about science

I'm just pointing out that you seem to be having difficulty forming complete sentences.

think denying real science will make look cool

What "real science" do you believe I have denied?

and all your AGW cult members will look up to you?

There is no AGW cult so there are no AGW cult members so no one from such a group will be looking up or down at me no matter what I do. I do what I do for my OWN satisfaction. You do what you do because, as far as can be told, you're nothing but an ignorant ass.

Just continue to deny real science an deny NASA. So I assume that we will never see NASA as one of your sources again.

I'm not sure you can spell NASA. But if you figure it out, find for us the NASA statement that says aerosols are gases. There's a good boy.

I'm just pointing out that you seem to be having difficulty forming complete sentences.

think denying real science will make look cool

and all your AGW cult members will look up to you?

There is no AGW cult so there are no AGW cult members so no one from such a group will be looking up or down at me no matter what I do. I do what I do for my OWN satisfaction. You do what you do because, as far as can be told, you're nothing but an ignorant ass.

Just continue to deny real science an deny NASA. So I assume that we will never see NASA as one of your sources again.

I'm not sure you can spell NASA. But if you figure it out, find for us the NASA statement that says aerosols are gases. There's a good boy.

Once again the AGW cult denies real science and once again proves that they prefer AGW religious dogma.

AGW is not real science!

CO2 does NOT drive climate.

Kosh actually thinks aerosols are gases? Chalk up yet another topic where he's completely ignorant of the fundamental science.

Aerosols aren't gases, Kosh. Come on, try to learn the basics.

There is no AGW cult so there are no AGW cult members so no one from such a group will be looking up or down at me no matter what I do. I do what I do for my OWN satisfaction.

Once again the AGW cult denies real science and once again proves that they prefer AGW religious dogma.

AGW is not real science!

Why are you having such problems answering these requests. You've made this charge that I deny real science a half dozen times at least. And on every occasion I have asked you to identify the real science you believe I am denying. So far, you have not responded ONCE. Not one word. And then there's your oft-repeated claim that (as far as I can tell) NASA says aerosols are gases. You have been asked at least twice by me and once by Mamooth to produce this NASA comment. So far, you have produced NOTHING.

Why is that?

There is no AGW cult so there are no AGW cult members so no one from such a group will be looking up or down at me no matter what I do. I do what I do for my OWN satisfaction.

AGW is not real science!

Why are you having such problems answering these requests. You've made this charge that I deny real science a half dozen times at least. And on every occasion I have asked you to identify the real science you believe I am denying. So far, you have not responded ONCE. Not one word. And then there's your oft-repeated claim that (as far as I can tell) NASA says aerosols are gases. You have been asked at least twice by me and once by Mamooth to produce this NASA comment. So far, you have produced NOTHING.

Why is that?

I have asked for the AGW loyal to produce the datasets with source code that proves CO2 drives climate. Yet not one has done so.

So you want proof of my comments (and a link was posted), yet fail to provide one link that proves your religion.

So in other words you want me to produce proof, yet you do not have to.

Many two year olds have this mentality.

Last edited:
Yeeeeeeeesh.........s0n, sure you're not a woman? I swear to God......dollar to a thousand stale donuts, people see that shit and assume its a post by a woman.

Yeah. Is there something not right with the posts of women? Does he know that women and men are having equal powers/rights nowadays? I am a woman and it just saddens me to know that there are still people like him who I think treats women differently or unfairly. Sigh.

Last edited:

Yeah. Is there something not right with the posts of women? Does he know that women and men are having equal powers/rights nowadays? I am a woman and it just saddens me to know that there are still people like him who I think treats women differently or unfairly. Sigh.

Nah.....my point really was there is nothing more deplorable than a man who navigates his life like a woman. Sorry but contrary to the perception conveyed by the PC army, there is a difference.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance: Any "mans man" will tell you the same, and that = most. You can spot this shit at 1,000 miles..........

Other possible thread titles

Thanks primarily to unicorns, the earth is on the cusp of mass extinction

Thanks primarily to the Easter Bunny, the earth is on the cusp of mass extinction

Thanks primarily to the peppered moth, the earth is on the cusp of mass extinction

Thanks primarily to the Piltdown Man, the earth is on the cusp of mass extinction

I know why Frank and other deniers push so hard for more global warming and mass death for their enemies.

They want to be able to face the spirit of their mentor, Stalin, and say "We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the master. My body count is bigger than yours, my gulags contain more enemies of TheParty."

It's like you have no mind of your own and parrot back whatever the last poster said.

I know why Frank and other deniers push so hard for more global warming and mass death for their enemies.

They want to be able to face the spirit of their mentor, Stalin, and say "We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the master. My body count is bigger than yours, my gulags contain more enemies of TheParty."

He took the Koch/Mercatus Center brown acid just like SSDD, flacaltenn,Westwall, etc...

Putting up billions of tons of CO2 into the atmosphere has no effect. Nothing to see here people :talktothehand: , move along now :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Nah.....my point really was there is nothing more deplorable than a man who navigates his life like a woman.

Please, dig in deeper with your sexist bigotry. Tell everyone exactly what "navigates his life like a woman" means.

Now you, skook, are just stupid and craven, and that has nothing to with gender. It's simply your alternative lifestyle choice. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

species going extinct is like a parlour game for deniers. What selfish- "I got mine"- types

I thought species were supposed to "Evolve" to adapt to changing conditions

Does ManMAade Climate Change also bring evolution to a halt?

He took the Koch/Mercatus Center brown acid just like SSDD, flacaltenn,Westwall, etc...

Putting up billions of tons of CO2 into the atmosphere has no effect. Nothing to see here people :talktothehand: , move along now :rolleyes:

^ No idea at all on the mass of Earth's atmosphere

None.

"evolve" to habitat loss? "evolve" to human-induced/accelerated climate change? You're funny Frank57 :p

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
AGWCult keep doubling down on a losing bet.

Splitting pocket 8's when the dealer has an A up, dealt 2 more 8's they split again.

No experiments showing ANY warming from additional trace amounts of CO2; all the warming comes from adding 80,000-600,000PPM.

I'll take a hit!

Forum List

Back